PDA

View Full Version : Super pug

Randsdisciple
09-16-2013, 11:06 PM
If there is already a group of this sort operating I apologize in advance. If not:

I am proposing a super PUG group (pick up group). To run elites and AP missions. This post is just to gauge interest. If there is enough, I will start posting scheduled runs that people can sign up for.

These would include:

Elites that are hard to get a group for (ie: your guildies swore they would kill their firstborn before running THAT again)
Arena
Mythic upgrade runs
Elite Loot Runs

If you would be interested please respond.

Initially we would be looking for lvl 36's with above average gear and skills. After awhile we could tier groups to allow less leveled or geared players to participate.

I did spearhead a similar project on a WoW server and the results were much better than I expected. We beat everything..... which is much harder than here.

My main is a lvl 36 rogue named Dagnytaggart with upgraded mythic armor and helm as well as mythic bow and 2 mythic pets. I am currently at 13200/15900 and would like to close that gap some. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Also I am not interested in joining any guild. My guild is awesome but, as with any guild, sometimes its hard to get enough people to all want to do the same thing at once. Especially when its an international guild and you have time zones to worry about.

Again, this post is to gauge interest... a simple "me" will suffice if you think this is a good idea or would participate. Thanks for your time.

-Dagnytaggart

Randsdisciple
09-16-2013, 11:55 PM
bumping from faith......

CallMeOops
09-17-2013, 06:07 AM
Me definitely

Alrisaia
09-17-2013, 06:55 AM
lol OK so i just realized that call meoops is in the guild... sorry i denied access to forum group lol retry...

what is your ign oops?

dag- every Saturday i run Saturd-AP it's a day where we try to get as many ap as possible, if you're still missing some that's a good time to try to do it.

but what i gathered here is that you're looking to help others and i find that not only admirable but it also reinforces the decision we made to recruit you:-)

keep it up mate!

seksii
09-17-2013, 07:23 AM
Count me in, always down for a good elite team.. ign seskii

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm in, too :)

Kakashis
09-17-2013, 11:01 AM
I don't PVP, so all I want to do is elite and often I'm short a team.

IGN: Kakashis

Weeki
09-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Nice thread drunken dag. Hahaha
I am in for elite too!