PDA

View Full Version : Can dev make a confirm button of elixer?

Leoyo
09-17-2013, 12:54 AM
As title.
So many times players touched the wrong button by accidentally.
Need a "confirm button" for check if buying elixer with plats.

-no
09-17-2013, 01:33 AM
I agree, I have done this

Ironman18
10-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Yeah! I post the accident once in this form. I really need this:congratulatory:

chitgoks
10-01-2013, 09:01 AM
theyre doing this on purpose. business reasons ... ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Crowsfoot
10-01-2013, 09:40 AM
As title.

PRAISE THE LORD! I wasted 35plat (i do trials for plat) on a combo elixir. Its annoying as (language) that that stupid (language) combo elixir is on the enter dungeon bar. Additionally, WHAT THE (language) is with the combo elixir changing sides. Sometimes its on the left and jumps to the right so I accidentally buy one. Its a load of garbage. You make me confirm to enter a town, but you never hesitate to take my plat.

Sorry to rage but this rediculous. Lets recap where we can buy elixirs:

1) every town.

2) in the middle of the screen along the bottom border.

3) on the screen to enter every map (except PvP).

4) in the store menu (tbh this is the only one we need. Though, location 2 is also useful at times.

5) my avatar page.

6) every tavern.

Just saying, I loath you guys taking my revive platinum at every chance I accidentally click a pop up. Put a confirm button, nuff said.

Derezzzed
10-01-2013, 12:14 PM

Hehe smart Buisness plan ;)

zenmaster10
10-01-2013, 08:33 PM
make this happen sts.

i wasted plats because of acident.

thank you

drgrimmy
10-01-2013, 08:54 PM
I can't count how many threads asking for this there have been over the past year. I would love to see it, but doubt it will ever happen :(

It is funny that we have confirmation buttons for almost everything else that does not involve plat: travelling, listing in ah, buying in ah, trading, etc...

Oh also, I guess it makes good business sense up until the point that it is too time consuming for them to respond to all the complaints. If you want to effect change make sure everyone sends in a ticket every time this happens. I know I myself am too lazy to complain and I am sure many others are the same. I am sure this may be a big hurdle for sts ever seeing this as a problem and this ever being changed.

Taejo
10-01-2013, 09:04 PM
I'll agree to this. I don't see any reason the combo elixir has to be advertised on the dungeon map. No newbie player is oblivious as to where they can purchase an elixir (thanks to the tutorial). No veteran player needs the combo elixir button on the dungeon map for any advantageous reasons. Lastly, I highly doubt anyone is persuaded to purchase a combo elixir by glancing at the advertisement button.

It has more of a detrimental than positive impact on the quality of the game by leaving it there, especially after one full year of complaints. I have no qualms against using platinum for elixirs, but accidentally purchasing a combo elixir makes me less likely to purchase more in the future - simply because I'll be angry. Most players know how to use elixirs at their own accord.

Many purchase options in this game seriously need a confirmation button: Story tokens, Hauntlet coins, platinum elixirs... There is no downside to having a confirmation button. Even while fighting a boss, and quickly purchasing a luck elixir, a confirmation button will not be a nuisance. I think its safe to say that players would rather deal with that minuscule inconvenience than the major inconvenience of mistakingly purchasing a 35 plat elixir.

chitgoks
10-01-2013, 09:53 PM
lol, the places they're putting buy elixir buttons is like putting google ads in a web apge in locations that users can accidentally click on

afrobug
10-01-2013, 10:37 PM
+1 for this!
Unlimited bump until sts adheres @_@

hakoom7
10-04-2013, 11:49 PM
I used many elix by mistake too, altho sometimes i needed quick action while fighting boss and hes near death and i needed luck elix and it helped alot so in a way its good bad thing

Drearivev
10-05-2013, 07:41 AM

They get money when people buy Plat, not when people spend it ;)
If you have no Plat, you can't buy the elixir.
Besides, it's not like when you buy an elixir you're buying Plat.

____
On topic, +1 to this.

smuggs
10-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Definitely a good idea, however, could also make it so you can just put your plat in the stash too, this way you only keep a few out for plat revives or an elixir you actually want. Either way, somethint should be done to remedy the issue, I've spent a fair few of my plat by accident as well.

Soundlesskill
10-05-2013, 08:57 AM
As title.

Luck lix at 5% HP left on boss will probably rage if this was implented.

However there's a solution!

Contact support! They will refund your plat, they did it within 5min last time I accidentally bought xp

ean89
10-05-2013, 12:17 PM
play on browser.u'll never had problem on that.:)

Taejo
10-05-2013, 01:14 PM
play on browser.u'll never had problem on that.:)

This is primarily a mobile game and therefor all of the features should be developed/adjusted for optimal performance on mobile devices.

Avshow
10-05-2013, 05:30 PM
totally agree this。。。。。。yesterday misclick a 60m comb while doing elite ...lost 35 plats....

xXz21
10-05-2013, 11:00 PM
theys want more money!!! never put it..