PDA

View Full Version : A Note of Thanks - To STS Devs and all Employees

Venom
09-17-2013, 03:58 AM
Everyone enjoys playing this beautiful game, complaining about their issues, giving suggestions of their own on how to improve the game, etc. I don't see any threads about thanking STS for their efforts. Its easy to say 'Devs are lazy' but has anyone ever seen how much work goes in a game development studio? Right from programming to designing models, textures, lighting, rendering, oh the best part is making it compatible across all platforms/devices.

So here I go.

First of all, thanks STS for LISTENING. You don't listen to everything, but you do listen to demands within reason and try to fulfill them.
Thanks for making such a beautiful game which can be enjoyed by players in all age groups. This is the ONLY game I play now.
Thanks for messing something or the other with every new update.. We players absolutely LOVE IT!!
Thanks for helping/trying to help the players via support even if late at times due to work load.
Thanks for working hard on improving the game and adding awesome stuff.
Thanks for keeping it interesting by organizing contests, changing attribute/skill roles, free respec weekends and much more.

You guys are AWESOME!! Keep up the good work :) I wish you lots of luck and success!!

Players who say '**** STS' or 'STS ******' I have only one thing to say: If you hate it so much, why play at all.

Alhuntrazeck
09-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Ty STS :o

Bmwmsix
09-17-2013, 04:56 AM
Yes thanks so far!!

But how about the INFLATION caused by massive locked crate drops?

Or how about increasing dps/crit on warrior weapons lvl32+

There are still so many items either different names with same stats or same stats and same name for equip. Like *Architect Helm of grace* and many many many more.

You got no other time/ideas to at least give proper names to those different class eipment. This is so confusing.

And finally at least one bossmap where we can grind myth equip all the locked crates/ pirate/ Warchest we open so far! I cannot see anymore theses green, blue equip drop after 100000 of pots use hard bossfight and not 1% in return for that much.

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 04:57 AM
Yes, my first MMORPG. No game entangled me since Heroes of Might and Magic 3 like this one.

Thanks STS (for all those sleepless nights lol :D )

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 04:58 AM
Yes thanks so far!!

There are still so many items either different names with same stats or same stats and same name for equip. Like *Architect Helm of grace* and many many many more.

You got no other time/ideas to at least give proper names to those different class eipment. This is so confusing.

And finally at least one bossmap where we can grind myth equip all the locked crates/ pirate/ Warchest we open so far! I cannot see anymore theses green, blue equip drop after 100000 of pots use hard bossfight and not 1% in return for that much.

There are enough ranting posts all around. Let's keep this one as a positive feedback. I think that was OP's idea ;-)

CallMeOops
09-17-2013, 05:32 AM
Thanks STS for providing us with AL, My first MMORPG.

Bmwmsix
09-17-2013, 05:41 AM
Lmao KingMartin, the biggest thanks you can give is by buying platinum that what we already do/did.

Bmwmsix
09-17-2013, 05:43 AM
A lot*

KingMartin
09-17-2013, 05:51 AM
Lmao KingMartin, the biggest thanks you can give is by buying platinum that what we already do/did.

That's what I am doing quite regularly, buddy. But I think besides buying plats it is also good to have nice words for the developers and thank them for their efforts. Dough is not everything in this world.

Joncheese
09-17-2013, 06:37 AM
Whilst i always try and give constructive suggestions (that may not always come accross as this) i thoroughly enjoy this game. Thank you STS for making it in the first place, and thank you for continuing to put your time and effort into every single aspect.

Nothing is ever perfect, hence why we 'suggest' other things, but dam you have done a good job :)

Alrisaia
09-17-2013, 06:48 AM
thank you sts. this is an amazing and beautifully designed game.

DocDoBig
09-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Thanks stg for the past 2 Years, 2 Months, 1 Day, 1 Hour, 53 Minutes and 23 Seconds!

Spyce
09-17-2013, 07:27 AM
STG*

Thank you STG, for all that you do!

IronMonkey
09-17-2013, 07:41 AM
Thanks to STS for creating such an addicting game but I blame you as well for a lot of sleepless nights.

Also, the plat spenders for funding the game, thanks for your money.

katish
09-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Indeed.. Thank you. I can only wonder what it must be like to work on a game studio and have so many people invested in your product, so actively participating. Not a lot of products get this reaction from people, only very successful ones!

I only needed support help twice since I started playing, and both my requests were promptly resolved.

I think you guys do a pretty good job, keep it up!

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

Deadroth
09-17-2013, 07:59 AM
Thanks stg for the past 2 Years, 2 Months, 1 Day, 1 Hour, 53 Minutes and 23 Seconds!

Could You tell me how much time You counted it Doc? XD

I thank STS for:

- Scavenger hunt (i wish more)
- Awesome mage vanitys XD
- Awesome games
- Great forum XD

Maunyabastian
09-17-2013, 08:43 AM
Merci STS.
Danke STS.
STSありがとう.
Obrigado STS.
Спасибо STS
Gracias STS.
Thank you STS.

-- ALL FOR 1 --
:vD:

Justg
09-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Thanks y'all, it is an amazing experience to work on a game that has such an awesome community.

GoodSyntax
09-17-2013, 09:07 AM
That's what I am doing quite regularly, buddy. But I think besides buying plats it is also good to have nice words for the developers and thank them for their efforts. Dough is not everything in this world.

Spot on!

Oftentimes, recognition and a pat on the back is far more motivating and satisfying than a fist-full of dollar bills.

I have been building software and web applications for close to two decades now and, while the money is great and provides comfort for me and my family, I keep turning down director level positions because I love wrangling code, but more importantly, for those rare moments when a client goes out of their way to approach me at a convention to tell me how much they appreciate my software. The mere words are a trifle, but the action of taking time out of their day to recognize the accomplishment speaks volumes. The only other career field that could offer a similar sense of grandiose achievement is probably in education.

So, to Swede, Carapace, Justg, H2N, Gnosis, et al., keep doing what you're doing - you've built an amazing product and a wonderful platform. It is more than just a silly game, it has given individuals, like myself, the ability to establish friendships with people from all around the world, has brought me the simple joy of helping a complete stranger, and has given me hundreds of countless hours of diversion when my own sanity required it.

Thank you - your work is appreciated!

Demonassa
09-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Thank you STS for the adrenaline rush during intense matches in pvp, lol. Thanks for this beautiful game which is so addictive and finally thank you for all the friends and lovely people I got to know here :) :)

Khylan
09-17-2013, 10:16 AM
I agree, Shuyal is a fantastic expansion. The game has grown and matured in a very short period of time.

I was a little worried with Nordr that the game was shifting to a pay to play (15 plat torches, can't get out of red without run speed elixir, etc..) model. The latest expansion can be beaten without any elixirs, its just a lot harder! Great job listening to feedback, fixing bugs and keeping things as balanced as possible.

Taejo
09-17-2013, 12:06 PM
Thank you STG for all the hard work you do in keeping your games free-to-play and enjoyable!

Osabevie
09-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Those sleepless nights... :) thx for al of them lols

Yes, my first MMORPG. No game entangled me since Heroes of Might and Magic 3 like this one.

Thanks STS (for all those sleepless nights lol :D )

Wutzgood
09-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the great game sts. Haven't been this addicted to a game in many years.

Swede
09-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Thank you everyone, for supporting and enjoying our games. In the end, that's why I became a designer in the first place, to create fun for other people. Posts like these and other stories about fun experiences in our games, are what motivates us all, so it's most appreciated.

Venom
09-17-2013, 05:43 PM
You guys deserve the credit and spotlight once in a while :) After all, you are the ones who make it possible for us to play and enjoy this amazing game!!

Again, thanks for being awesome!

Alfai
09-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Yes thanks so far!!

He just said this is a thanking thread.a clear example of someone who doesnt read well anad take their time to understand.

Dear STS,

Despite all my negativites,heartache,complaints,unjust spending of resources and anything negatuve you can predict coming from an average player...

Youve made a difference on my life and how i now spend my time and having new interest.its a positive change knowing its been fulfilling and moving (most of the time).so thank you.

Due to my abnormal empathy its helping to understand how you work and make few others to be acceptance too of how its not easy to please others but doing your best to keep up and make this piece enjoyable for all.so thank you again.

I am not always hoping for the best or trying get lucky with locked for example.else the journey would have end for me.so by dangling the carrot to keep making us to come back and taking part to keep the momentum up for an enjoyable avenue.you have my thanks again.

My utmost gratitude perhaps to instill me with a relevant amount of faith to continue playing at my worst moment if almost wanting to quit.same thing when i vow to not open my crates yet you make it so irresistable and i ended up gambling it all.so that temptation works and i dont quite hate you for that tho my words might.

You rock.and keep improving for us :(

Frohnatur
09-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Yes. I think such a thread is a treat and I commence myself into the Thankfulness. You gave me old-schooler a nice new hobby and I love the game especially because of its straight-forwardness and sophisticated simplicity.

I wish, though, there where a little more distractions, like mini-games, spin-off quests for special items and more social options, interactive-wise (like harmless guild-competions like tug-of-war based on dmg or the like, prices provided by the gm). But maybe my imagination is just running too wild again, lol

Venom
09-28-2013, 03:30 AM
Loving the new bosses and epic rings XD

Sariita
09-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Loving the new bosses and epic rings XD
Hahaha the epic rings :p

Venom
10-12-2013, 02:22 AM
Thank you everyone, for supporting and enjoying our games. In the end, that's why I became a designer in the first place, to create fun for other people. Posts like these and other stories about fun experiences in our games, are what motivates us all, so it's most appreciated.

Hoping for nice new content soon :) Please fix the Elite Wraith Heart bug in which it gets unhittable.

Cremated
10-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Gutentag STS, Merci STS, Ciao STS.

hakoom7
10-12-2013, 06:11 AM
I would say Thanks alot sts, and another thing, wow sts you know what we love and you do it, everytime we feel like we have seen everything and we getting bored, you do or add something new and pull us back in.

Congratulation on your success for this game and keep the hard work up, we love how you pull our attention everytime you add something new. Love you sts

Venom
10-27-2013, 03:30 AM
Thanks for this amazing week as well as a Mythic Egg!!!

zwapper
10-27-2013, 04:15 AM
i wanna give thanks also to sts
i played a lot of mmorpg but this game is diff from them.

all devs/sts really did a great job..

keep it up guys

Thanks!!! ^_^

Bullox
10-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Big Thanks from me too :)

Eski
10-27-2013, 05:14 AM
I want to thank sts too ,you made mobile gaming big!

dudetus
10-27-2013, 05:21 AM
Enjoy while the dev attention lasts!

Deadprezz
10-27-2013, 05:25 AM
Thanks STS for all the effort you put on all your games to make them better & more enjoyable for us! C:

BudakGemuk
10-27-2013, 07:48 PM
You made me spend... Nah just kidding! Im happy to spend in this game. Your quick response to players needs is legendary. Best game ive played so far! Thank you!

Wutzgood
10-27-2013, 07:56 PM
I want to thank sts too ,you made mobile gaming big!

This is a fact. I never thought I would get into a mobile game till this kne came along. Thanks again for all your hard work.

zorathorg
10-28-2013, 12:27 AM
I like Cheese!! Thanks *Nibbles on my cheese shaped like a pineapple* What i like pinepples too... *my phone screen shows me buying all the plat i can afford with a $700 paycheck!! (Bout $200 worth) THANKS H2N AND ALL YALL.... Now gimme more cheese plz!!

afroworld
10-28-2013, 12:34 AM
thank you for taking my friends money , thank you for letting other scamm others, thank you for caring little about your costumers, thank you for being helpless at some points, thank you ! :)

Chihiro
10-28-2013, 01:38 AM
thank you STS for halloween event, i enjoy it so much xoxo. now looking forward for christmas event :)