PDA

View Full Version : Epic Gods of Legend - must read

Amicusdei
09-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Yesterday, an officer kicked most of our guild off, then left himself.

If you were kicked and would like to return, please contact an officer as soon as you like.

We apologize for any inconvenience and welcome you back.

Amicusdei
Uicheiabu

Bullox
09-17-2013, 08:21 AM
The same happened in my Guild....it looks like that is a New Sport for idiiots....

Alrisaia
09-17-2013, 09:12 AM
So immature... in fact I believe it's a banable offense. You should report this person if you haven't already.

Osabevie
09-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Such a shame I was once in the guild but left months ago, good luck all :)

xfly2skyx
09-17-2013, 09:01 PM
400 members of our guild are kicked. I think STS should change smt in guild system, such as: officers can kick/inv 10 ppls per day or smt to prevent same thing happen in the future. Or If u kick many ppls in guild, maybe it can be treated as suspicious activity and banned.

Frohnatur
09-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Happens a lot.

Solution: Be very careful whom you promote to officer. Suggestion, as we do it in our guild: nominees are suggested only by other officers or master. If vote is unanimous, promote. Additionally: Master decides when its time for a new officer. Keep the numbers low. Max 5% of active players. Stay in touch with them, integrate them on a personal level. If they turn against any other officer or master, kick or demote them. Loyalty is king. Prune old officers. Our rule: Officers have to be top-two level. Any officer behind an expansion gets demoted.

I had serious problems with those guys, but I kept the guild alive. Hard work, though... We are one of the oldest guilds in AL now. Speaks for us.

nathan2693
09-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Zheo, this is Uweabasa.. I just want to remind u that your guild was ruined by your officer Stahll.. Looks like you have chosen a bad *** officer.. Well, from 442, we are now down to 37 members.. Looks like this is the end of your guild Zheo.. If u have passed me the position again, i can solve this problem.. Also, Stahll started the kicking while all officers were offline.. Looks like this is the end of "Epic Gods of Legend" of yours Zheo... The top 17 guild.. Ruined by your b@stard officer Stahll.. Oh yeah, lemme remind u... Stahll is also Hately..

Soul Keeper
09-18-2013, 01:58 PM
I usually promote people who has earned my trust
best advice is to promote people who are trustworthy. It takes time to get em but yeah patience the key don't promote officers randomly it creates only chaos as some of em turn messy
Plus if your in a dispute with an officer please remote him/her asap as they might stark kicking people in rage.
Good luck!
<Sharingansoul>

Soul Keeper
09-18-2013, 01:59 PM
I usually promote people who has earned my trust
best advice is to promote people who are trustworthy. It takes time to get em but yeah patience the key don't promote officers randomly it creates only chaos as some of em turn messy
Plus if your in a dispute with an officer please demote him/her asap as they might stark kicking people in rage.
Good luck!
<Sharingansoul>

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Good luck EGoL :) Hope You will rise like a pheonix from ashes!!! Go go! Don't let you down by a psychopepole.

Best wishes.
Deadroth.

Frohnatur
09-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Yeah. Dont give up.