PDA

View Full Version : which arcane pet is best for rogue in PvP??

kixkaxx
09-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Just wondering...

Desperoto
09-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Hammerjaw

Zeus
09-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Samael

Jetzzz
09-17-2013, 11:01 AM
If its only hammerjaw vs glacian which is the best ?
Can you explain why ?
And which have better passive ability for PVE againts boss ?

Zeus
09-17-2013, 11:10 AM
If its only hammerjaw vs glacian which is the best ?
Can you explain why ?
And which have better passive ability for PVE againts boss ?

If you're an end game rogue, hammerjaw is best as it not only increases your damage (which is useful when you don't crit) but its arcane ability increases your crit as well. This means there's only a 5 crit difference between glacian and hammerjaw and when glacian doesn't crit, hammerjaw is doing significantly more damage due to the 10% damage increase.

Also, hammerjaw's passive is much stronger, especially on bosses. The only benefits that glacian has is a more appealing happiness bonus.

Soundlesskill
09-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Hammerjaw

Spyce
09-17-2013, 05:56 PM
HJ for that insane criticals..

Zeus
09-17-2013, 06:35 PM
HJ for that insane criticals..

If we're talking about just critical, then the order would be Samael > Glacian > Hammerjaw.

So what do you mean by insane criticals? .-.

In layman's terms, think of HammerJaw as a slightly weaker Samael without stun, and a Glacian as a defensive Samael & Samael as, well, haxxor pet.

iluvataris
09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Ya i bet that constant 10% crit / 10% damage is fun

kixkaxx
09-17-2013, 07:35 PM
If you're an end game rogue, hammerjaw is best as it not only increases your damage (which is useful when you don't crit) but its arcane ability increases your crit as well. This means there's only a 5 crit difference between glacian and hammerjaw and when glacian doesn't crit, hammerjaw is doing significantly more damage due to the 10% damage increase.

Also, hammerjaw's passive is much stronger, especially on bosses. The only benefits that glacian has is a more appealing happiness bonus.

but why i see most end game rogue using glacian in PvP?..

Zeus
09-17-2013, 07:41 PM
but why i see most end game rogue using glacian in PvP?..

People see happiness bonus and forget about everything else. :p

kixkaxx
09-17-2013, 07:44 PM
People see happiness bonus and forget about everything else. :p

so you mean end game rogue should update dmg passive instead of crit ? Oo

Alfai
09-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Samael should top the list of overall best arcane pets for general players.

A skilled player with his specific style and gameplay might not necessary opt for samael and able to harness specific advantage of other arcane pets to their advantage.which explains why a certain players can still outlast a player who has the best of arlour.

A skillful rogue players that i know have more pref towards hj.having said that this doesnt mean glac should be taken less.

Imagine having a race car that can accommodate different types of races and able to compete or win still.but a car meant for specific race can own their race either.vague example perhaps but hopefully it gave an overview picture.

Yunfehn
09-17-2013, 10:58 PM
I prefer HJ.

Skillfull rogue with HJ:
Ipredator
Azepeiete
Ctf
Tumaa

Skillfull rogue with Glacian:
Love
Oximperial
Demonassa
Aquatrex

These player as far as i know are the most deadly rogue in pvp with 2 arcane pets that you have mentioned. :)

kixkaxx
09-18-2013, 05:51 AM
I prefer HJ.

Skillfull rogue with HJ:
Ipredator
Azepeiete
Ctf
Tumaa

Skillfull rogue with Glacian:
Love
Oximperial
Demonassa
Aquatrex

These player as far as i know are the most deadly rogue in pvp with 2 arcane pets that you have mentioned. :)

hj with passive dmg or passive crit?

Drearivev
09-18-2013, 10:01 AM
I'd prefer Glacian because it's happiness bonus (imo) is better. Also, it's Arcane ability grants I think +15 STR, +12 DEX, +12 INT and something like +10% armor. It also restores some mana. It's ability is something like that....

kixkaxx
09-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Hammerjaw

hj with passive dmg update or passive crit skill update?

bramer
09-18-2013, 08:52 PM
hj with passive dmg update or passive crit skill update?

Both, if you can, but if you have to pick one go with the damage passive.

This is bramer - signing out

Merching
09-19-2013, 02:27 AM
Ofc the most expensived pets are best so obv.

Snao
09-28-2016, 08:41 PM
NEKRO :p........