PDA

View Full Version : the PvP system and trophy gain

Technique
09-17-2013, 03:28 PM
I didn't know where to post this so I decided to put it here but something needs to be done about the current PvP trophy gain system..

Since Garudon already brought this up I'll just paste what he said:

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like *** and ****, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do...

Something needs to be changed, I had my #1 spot for months and since you changed the match up I lose it within weeks to people gaining 1000+ trophies per day which I can't do since I got a DH9.

Isn't this the same issue we had with patricks and why the system was changed in the first place?

I do like the current system since makes it much easier to gain resources at high level DH halls so I think the amount of trophies gained per match should be dependent on DH hall or make it so you gain less trophies for attacking a lower level hall which wouldn't work so well since at DH9 80% of your opponents have a lower hall then you.

I'm totally disappointed that after months of keeping up my spot that I lose it within two weeks of the system being changed, I might as well just start a new account and stay at the lowest level hall and farm people who have no clue what there doing all day.

glengon
09-18-2013, 05:27 AM
I didn't know where to post this so I decided to put it here but something needs to be done about the current PvP trophy gain system..

Since Garudon already brought this up I'll just paste what he said:

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like *** and ****, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do..

Something needs to be changed, I had my #1 spot for months and since you changed the match up I lose it within weeks to people gaining 1000+ trophies per day which I can't do since I got a DH9.

Isn't this the same issue we had with patricks and why the system was changed in the first place?

I do like the current system since makes it much easier to gain resources at high level DH halls so I think the amount of trophies gained per match should be dependent on DH hall or make it so you gain less trophies for attacking a lower level hall which wouldn't work so well since at DH9 80% of your opponents have a lower hall then you.

I'm totally disappointed that after months of keeping up my spot that I lose it within two weeks of the system being changed, I might as well just start a new account and stay at the lowest level hall and farm people who have no clue what there doing all day.

What are you saying?
-There IS a loot penalty when attacking people whose dh is lower lvl than yours
-Arie is NOT dh 9, hes dh 8.(few days ago he was dh 7)
-Since when was Garudon #1? God has always been the #1 before Arie

Did Garudon really say this??

Bookmark
09-18-2013, 09:50 PM
What are you saying?

Here is Garudon's post:

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like Iky and Arie, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do...

After the paragraph is Technique/God's point of view (reference to #1 rank). No one implied or stated that Arie has level 9 dragon hall.

glengon
09-18-2013, 10:04 PM
What are you saying?

Here is Garudon's post:

As far as the current pvp system, there is really a much larger flaw at the moment. A level 1 that uses 5 brawlers to take out one fire dragon and a dragon hall gets as many trophies as a level 9 that uses 240 troops to take out a full base. This is being taken advantage of HEAVILY by players like Iky and Arie, maintaining a lower dragon hall to farm lower players. There is a bonus in resources for attacking higher level halls, but no penalty for attacking lower level halls. It would be nice to see a multiplier implemented that takes into account the base stats or dragon hall level and awards more trophies for the harder kill. Arie is currently on a pace of earning several thousand trophies in a mere few days, which is impossible at dh9. Think about this, in EQ/WoW/whatever did you get the same loot for killing a moss snake as you did a raid boss? Well, here you do...

After the paragraph is Technique/God's point of view (reference to #1 rank). No one implied or stated that Arie has level 9 dragon hall.
Wait wut technique is God?
And the way god pasted what garu said made me think everything he posted below it is said by garu...

ealax
09-19-2013, 09:48 AM
you are right, I have suggested that the number of trophies should be variable and will depend on your enemy number of trophies. for example if you have 10000 trophies and face a 100 you could gain lets say no more than 15 (3 starts), but if a 100 face you he could even get bigger reward as lets say 100 trophies as much as he has, so he could double if he faces a biggest opponent.

any other calculation that takes this into account will be more fair than current system.

Dizzy
09-19-2013, 10:21 AM
The longer I play this game, the more my opinion changes. I used to get ticked when god came through and stomped my little base. But as I've built my base up, I've realized that the ONLY way to get the massive resources one needs to upgrade is to raid smaller players. And if you keep your DH level low, it's easier to both trophy AND resource farm.

But my opinion hasn't changed where it counts: there's a serious problem with gameplay if it encourages people to have either low level DH or low trophy counts. The leader board is pointless if the "leaders" aren't consistently facing and beating the toughest opponents in the game. No offense to Arie as he works hard on his base and seems to be on the game 25/8, but as a level 7 (recently upgraded to an 8 but did his huge jump as a level 7), he wasn't facing the same level of bases god faces.

Not sure what the solution is, but the current system is flawed.

Technique
09-19-2013, 01:30 PM
It shouldn't be to hard to make the amount of trophies gained from a raid based on the number and level of dragons your opponent has plus a few other variables.

And yea sorry, I should of separated garudons post and my opinion better but something needs to be changed.

I don't see why the system was even changed back considering it was changed in the first place because of patricks and this same exact reason.

arielucie
09-19-2013, 02:47 PM
The longer I play this game, the more my opinion changes. I used to get ticked when god came through and stomped my little base. But as I've built my base up, I've realized that the ONLY way to get the massive resources one needs to upgrade is to raid smaller players. And if you keep your DH level low, it's easier to both trophy AND resource farm.

But my opinion hasn't changed where it counts: there's a serious problem with gameplay if it encourages people to have either low level DH or low trophy counts. The leader board is pointless if the "leaders" aren't consistently facing and beating the toughest opponents in the game. No offense to Arie as he works hard on his base and seems to be on the game 25/8, but as a level 7 (recently upgraded to an 8 but did his huge jump as a level 7), he wasn't facing the same level of bases god faces.

Not sure what the solution is, but the current system is flawed.

Ok let me explain, why i got a lot trophys.

1. When im lv 7 dh, i fight with lv 5 dh, its easy when you lv 7 dh and got upgraded trops, now im lv 8 dh, i fight with lv 6 dh, (becouse no more lv 5 dh)
2. Skip skip and skip until you can find easy base, ( i skip more than 30 times becouse 1 - 30 is top 100 rank)
3. I online for 11 hours today, and raid about 50-60 base, 100% win, and 800 trophys, 3 million gold, and 2,3 miliom sheep , so every 8 minute i do pvp.

And for who got lv 9 dh, they only meet lv 7 dh minimum, and thats more harder than lv 6 dh,

I think this system is very good, than last pvp sytem before update, becouse if you more play hard more resourses and trophy you will get, and imposible case like patric happen again in this system,

1 question to everyone in low trophy and got lv 6,7,8,9 dh, but no defance at all, what you guys thinking, im realy want to know.

Dizzy
09-19-2013, 02:55 PM

1. When im lv 7 dh, i fight with lv 5 dh, its easy when you lv 7 dh and got upgraded trops, now im lv 8 dh, i fight with lv 6 dh, (becouse no more lv 5 dh)
2. Skip skip and skip until you can find easy base, ( i skip more than 30 times becouse 1 - 30 is top 100 rank) i can win but with all out, not worthed, very wasting time to train trops, i
3. I online for 11 hours today, and raid about 50-60, 100% win, and 800 trophys, 3 million gold, and 2,3 miliom sheep , so every 8 minute i do pvp.

I think this system is very good, than last pvp sytem before update, becouse if you more play hard more resourses and trophy you will get, and imposible case like patric happen again in this system,

arie, I probably shouldn't have brought up your name because it makes this personal, and I don't mean it to be. I respect that you play a lot. And that's a great way to get resources. But should the top of the leader board be someone who plays for hours upon hours a day, skipping harder bases to hit easier targets? That's the debate.

arielucie
09-19-2013, 03:22 PM
arie, I probably shouldn't have brought up your name because it makes this personal, and I don't mean it to be. I respect that you play a lot. And that's a great way to get resources. But should the top of the leader board be someone who plays for hours upon hours a day, skipping harder bases to hit easier targets? That's the debate.

Its ok bud, when i have a good defance, i will wont do that again,if you want to know, im realy sick to raid low trophys, and low defance, but i need resourses, to continue pvp, and upgrade my defance, when you see top player ppl, maybe they have a lot resorses.

if you in my position what you chose? Attack easy base to get resourse use half your trops, or attack equal base use all tropps out and get same amount resoures as easy base?

And i realy hate to waitting trops when training, so i use my pearls often to fast my trops training, i dont have time to waiting 25 min, and do pvp again,

and i do attack equal base with great defance sometimes only to kill boring.

glengon
09-19-2013, 09:38 PM

Its ok bud, when i have a good defance, i will wont do that again,if you want to know, im realy sick to raid low trophys, and low defance, but i need resourses, to continue pvp, and upgrade my defance, when you see top player ppl, maybe they have a lot resorses.

if you in my position what you chose? Attack easy base to get resourse use half your trops, or attack equal base use all tropps out and get same amount resoures as easy base?

And i realy hate to waitting trops when training, so i use my pearls often to fast my trops training, i dont have time to waiting 25 min, and do pvp again,

and i do attack equal base with great defance sometimes only to kill boring.
Agreed.

1 question to everyone in low trophy and got lv 6,7,8,9 dh, but no defance at all, what you guys thinking, im realy want to know.
I dont know either, but who cares. If they dont protect their resources, lets just take it.

Dizzy
09-19-2013, 09:55 PM
Like I said, as I've grown my base, I've come to understand the need to farm lower level players. It's the ONLY way to get enough resources for expensive upgrades. So I'm not bagging on anyone for that. But I don't think demolishing easy bases should be rewarded with both resources AND trophies. That's all I'm (and most people) are saying.

arielucie
09-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Like I said, as I've grown my base, I've come to understand the need to farm lower level players. It's the ONLY way to get enough resources for expensive upgrades. So I'm not bagging on anyone for that. But I don't think demolishing easy bases should be rewarded with both resources AND trophies. That's all I'm (and most people) are saying.

I got resourses penalty when i raid base with -2 or -1 dh below me,

arielucie
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Agreed.

I dont know either, but who cares. If they dont protect their resources, lets just take it.

Lol nicee

arielucie
09-19-2013, 11:03 PM
Like I said, as I've grown my base,.

Ok have enough dh let i guess you have lv 7 dh right, so i suggest you to go up your trophy, but thats need more effort, and spirit, really bro you will change your mind if you reach 1500 trophy,

Technique
09-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Can a dev please put some input on this or atleast let me know I'm wasting my time trying to keep up?

Bookmark
09-20-2013, 06:32 PM
I support you, Technique.

Garudon
09-20-2013, 09:26 PM
Arie, the overall point here isn't about if you play 10 hours a day or if you play 2. If you play 10 hours a day AND kill the top players, you should be at the top. If you play 24 hours a day and only kill the beginner players at dh1-3, do you really deserve to be in the top of the leader boards? This would be the extreme of the situation we're discussing. At dh7, you're allowed to kill dh5 which is fine, but that should not be the same trophies as a dh9 killing a dh7 because a dh7 is inherently stronger, better defended (even if only slightly) and takes more time, resources, and strategy to kill.

What I would propose is a baseline of, say, 1 trophy for dh1-4 (they're all very very easy anyways and REALLY penalizes farmers in low levels). After that, double the trophy value for each base with a final value of 32 for a dh9 killing a dh9. After that, add in a modifier for dh levels, cut the trophies by 25%/50% for attacking below your level and boost 25%/50% for attacking above your level. In the end, a dh7 can still earn more trophies in a single fight than anyone else (dh7vsdh9=48 trophies), but they fight at a huge disadvantage.

The idea here isn't that Arie or anyone else is doing anything wrong, but that there is no reasonable way to interpret this logic as "working as intended."

Garudon
09-20-2013, 09:28 PM

2. Skip skip and skip until you can find easy base, ( i skip more than 30 times becouse 1 - 30 is top 100 rank)
3. I online for 11 hours today, and raid about 50-60 base, 100% win, and 800 trophys, 3 million gold, and 2,3 miliom sheep , so every 8 minute i do pvp.

And for who got lv 9 dh, they only meet lv 7 dh minimum, and thats more harder than lv 6 dh,

Arie,

At dh9, your build time will probably be more like 15 minutes to 1 hour per fight, so let's average to 30 minutes between each fight. Even at 11 hours a day played, that allows for 22 fights or 330 trophies. You can see how your fighting at dh9 will significantly decrease trophy earnings per day if you look at it this way. Think about if I made an account and stayed low, earned 3000 trophies a day because I can fight anyone I see, and passed you on the leader boards within a month of starting. Wouldn't you be frustrated by this?

arielucie
09-21-2013, 08:07 AM
Arie,

At dh9, your build time will probably be more like 15 minutes to 1 hour per fight, so let's average to 30 minutes between each fight. Even at 11 hours a day played, that allows for 22 fights or 330 trophies. You can see how your fighting at dh9 will significantly decrease trophy earnings per day if you look at it this way. Think about if I made an account and stayed low, earned 3000 trophies a day because I can fight anyone I see, and passed you on the leader boards within a month of starting. Wouldn't you be frustrated by this?

Hallo garudon
i copy your base again, i don't have no idea, what should i build, becouse i frustated, destroyed by god only use 7 bomber as main trops,

Ok back to problem

Yes i know, you are right, i win becouse this condition, and cannot compare with you hard work, when patric passed me, i realy furstated, and report it to the dev,

but i not suggest fight only with same dh, it will make some case like patric

And fyi in this system you cannot maintain low dh and get 3000 trophy, if you dont belive try by your self,

Minimum is lv 6 dh, to go to the top rank, and every day more and more hard, i and iky just lucky to reach 1000 before this update.

So this system going better day by day, make automatic evolution, and maybe next month you will not find new ppl with lv 6 dh can be reach top rank,

jb57542
09-21-2013, 06:22 PM
Here is my 2 cents for the whole conversation:

1. I was able to more than double my trophies in the past week and half time frame from 3k to over 6k. When I originally spent over a month and a half to get my first 3k and was top 10 on leaderboard a week ago but top 15 now... This shows how broke the PvP system has gotten because now I can farm resources and trophies way too easy. I personally think STS would want to end this because it's bad for their pearl businesses since I have no need to buy my resources and just farm noobs.

2. The case where ppl are saying it was impossible to farm for resources before is untrue. From a long time ago I learned to take on top tier bases with a cheap army so I could max out resource profits. If you rely on an army that cost over 100k+ sheep to win, you really need to revise you're PvP strategy. I take ppl out with 12 smashers, 12 crushers and a combo or brawlers and spitters. I can rebuild my full 220 troop army in under 20 minutes as well.

3. I've noticed in the past day or so farming for noobs has become harder. I'm seeing better bases now that requires more of my troops to take out. I'm not sure if this is a side effect of all us top tier folks doing crazy noob farming and dried up the supply or if sts released a back end fix.

arielucie
09-22-2013, 12:27 AM
Here is my 2 cents for the whole conversation:

1. I was able to more than double my trophies in the past week and half time frame from 3k to over 6k. When I originally spent over a month and a half to get my first 3k and was top 10 on leaderboard a week ago but top 15 now... This shows how broke the PvP system has gotten because now I can farm resources and trophies way too easy. I personally think STS would want to end this because it's bad for their pearl businesses since I have no need to buy my resources and just farm noobs.

2. The case where ppl are saying it was impossible to farm for resources before is untrue. From a long time ago I learned to take on top tier bases with a cheap army so I could max out resource profits. If you rely on an army that cost over 100k+ sheep to win, you really need to revise you're PvP strategy. I take ppl out with 12 smashers, 12 crushers and a combo or brawlers and spitters. I can rebuild my full 220 troop army in under 20 minutes as well.

3. I've noticed in the past day or so farming for noobs has become harder. I'm seeing better bases now that requires more of my troops to take out. I'm not sure if this is a side effect of all us top tier folks doing crazy noob farming and dried up the supply or if sts released a back end fix.

Yes you explain very good, great,

Dizzy
09-25-2013, 09:30 AM
This thread is now over a week old and there isn't a single response from the devs. I'm going to assume the lack of response means they're fine with the status quo. They are perfectly fine with a leader board dominated by players who admit to keeping their dragon hall levels low and shopping for easy targets, and continuing a system that allows players to rise to the top within a few days, passing up people who have been at the top for months facing much tougher opponents. People are upset by the spiral bases? I find leader board to be far more problematic.

It's disheartening, to say the least, and really takes the fun out of the game to know the only way to reach the top is to never upgrade to level 9 and target weak bases.

Bookmark
09-25-2013, 11:37 AM
This thread is now over a week old and there isn't a single response from the devs. I'm going to assume the lack of response means they're fine with the status quo. They are perfectly fine with a leader board dominated by players who admit to keeping their dragon hall levels low and shopping for easy targets, and continuing a system that allows players to rise to the top within a few days, passing up people who have been at the top for months facing much tougher opponents. People are upset by the spiral bases? I find leader board to be far more problematic.

It's disheartening, to say the least, and really takes the fun out of the game to know the only way to reach the top is to never upgrade to level 9 and target weak bases.

I like you. Will you be my friend? :wink:

Applejaqs
09-25-2013, 12:03 PM
If you look in any opinionated or suggestion topic, chances are the devs will not respond. Idk why people even make them anymore.

arielucie
09-29-2013, 08:49 AM
Oh my god, play 10 hours only get 100 trophy!!! And the worse is, i cant upgrade anything, becouse ppl doesnt have enough resorces.

Lol
Dont know what to do

How about garudon and others who has high trophy, feel the same?

Or just me?

glengon
09-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Oh my god, play 10 hours only get 100 trophy!!! And the worse is, i cant upgrade anything, becouse ppl doesnt have enough resorces.

Lol
Dont know what to do

How about garudon and others who has high trophy, feel the same?

Or just me?
Lol 10 hours..O.o

Garudon
09-29-2013, 11:08 AM
Arie, this is what I've been saying for a while now. The rvr is messed up because you get the same trophies at lower levels for less work. You only have a few buildings to destroy at dh7 because you attack dh5-9. At dh9 you only have dh7-9 so bases are better defended. It takes longer to fight a battle and to build the troops, so it should be more "points" aka trophies.

Multibird
09-29-2013, 11:24 AM
Now the real game begins

Bookmark
09-29-2013, 02:06 PM
Now the real game begins

Not until everyone in top 25 have level 9 dragon hall

arielucie
09-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Yes i want to feel lv 9 dh to, but still long journey, need lot of resources, to upgrade anything first,

i reach 25000 trophy and pvp is more harder and harder, lol, win 3 star is to hard now, lol,

Dont know how you feel garudon, but i really not enjoy doing pvp, im waiting 30 minute++ to do another pvp,

And why i do alot pvp before, becouse i want to upgrde something,

now is imposible to upgrade who cost a million,

Are you imagine 10 hours non stop playing only got 100trophy? And total -700k sheep for trops , and
-400k gold for skip and spell,

How to do upgrade if pvp matching like this?

Lol.. you do so great bro, if pvp random like this, really bro i will quit, im really lost hope to get lv 9 dh

arielucie
09-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Arie, this is what I've been saying for a while now. The rvr is messed up because you get the same trophies at lower levels for less work. You only have a few buildings to destroy at dh7 because you attack dh5-9. At dh9 you only have dh7-9 so bases are better defended. It takes longer to fight a battle and to build the troops, so it should be more "points" aka trophies.
Agree more high lv dh, must award with more trophy, so this game will be balance, i dont agree if lv 6, or lv 7, or lv 8 can be the first in top rank, so people will think, no need to reach lv 9 dh to be top of leader board,

can you make suggestion to sts garudon?

arielucie
09-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Now the real game begins

its happen only to me multi, you can see alot of high trophy with lv 7, or lv 8 who got trophy below me, has still same speed?

Garudon
09-29-2013, 06:01 PM
Arie, I've suggested it on here as well as a few ideas on how to scale trophy gains. I'm sure they read the posts and consider or discuss them. If they feel it's an issue I am confident they'll adjust it. Only bad thing is, there are people who already took advantage of it in a major way.

Also, Arie, you can get a lot of sheep almost for free from me or from God, just costs you a few trophies and troops. Check our bases on search and you'll see :) Our sheep upgrades are all finished, so we have nothing to do but leave it sitting!!!

chickenjoy
09-29-2013, 08:25 PM
How to do upgrade if pvp matching like this?

buy pearls :)

I think that's the cost of having high trophies. More difficult to farm.

Its the same with other games the higher level you get the slower it is to grind.

Bookmark
09-29-2013, 10:26 PM
its happen only to me multi, you can see alot of high trophy with lv 7, or lv 8 who got trophy below me, has still same speed?

Most likely they see more wooden or no wall bases than you.

arielucie
09-30-2013, 12:28 AM
Also, Arie, you can get a lot of sheep almost for free from me or from God, just costs you a few trophies and troops. Check our bases on search and you'll see :) Our sheep upgrades are all finished, so we have nothing to do but leave it sitting!!!

Thank you, i took God 400k sheep, thank you, i can do more pvp yessss!!

And i left my trophy :(

arielucie
09-30-2013, 12:31 AM
Most likely they see more wooden or no wall bases than you.

I thougt so!! Why not happen to me? Since 6 days ago, i do 70-80 times skip every ppl, and only find minimum black wall, and the most use garudon style base, the worst is they only have small resources

:(

Multibird
09-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Where I'm, I'm not seeing any wooden lvl 1 walls. I'm forced to 100% bases that have lvl 6-7 walls with a spiral.

arielucie
09-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Where I'm, I'm not seeing any wooden lvl 1 walls. I'm forced to 100% bases that have lvl 6-7 walls with a spiral.

Lol i have friend

arielucie
10-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Some how now i see wooden wall again in 50 times skip

Bookmark
10-07-2013, 08:30 PM
Can we get feedback from developers please?

arielucie
10-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Can we get feedback from developers please?

You find to dont you the?

Bookmark
10-07-2013, 11:33 PM
I don't understand what you are asking me.

Again, devs please respond!

chickenjoy
10-14-2013, 03:38 AM
I think this is already fixed.

jb57542
10-14-2013, 06:22 PM
I think this is already fixed.

Skipping to get to easy bases is still alive and well. I think STS should just stop servers for all their games except one. From my experience they aren't 't capable of hiring the staff and supporting but one game at a time which currently is AL.

All other games are neglected and are last update to BD was kind of cool but didn't address the issues that are really degrading game value (ie. OP bombers, poor smasher AI and bad PvP system matchmaking/trophy gain). Also to rub salt in the wounds I don't see any recent official STS resoponse to any of these concerns despite multiple threads about them.

STS please just tell me there is no hope of getting these problems fixed so we can all drop this game and go to CoC!

arielucie
10-15-2013, 02:48 AM
STS please just tell me there is no hope of getting these problems fixed so we can all drop this game and go to CoC!

Aw, make sure your make us easy to farming you! Thats only the way to help other ppl,

Btw you can tray play coc, i bet you will come back to bd again!

To sts: you need to put battle dragons on top grosing on play store

Bookmark
10-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Aw, make sure your make us easy to farming you! Thats only the way to help other ppl,

Hey BRO. Why don't you attack bases "as is" instead of begging people to make their bases easier. Go refine your skills, BRO.

arielucie
10-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Hey BRO. Why don't you attack bases "as is" instead of begging people to make their bases easier. Go refine your skills, BRO.

Thank you for your suggestion, :)

Garudon
10-15-2013, 08:38 PM
The, he's been working on it. He's definitely getting better. Actually got a star on my base a week ago... but hasn't hit me again since...

glengon
10-15-2013, 08:43 PM

Whats with the 'BRO's lol

arielucie
10-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Whats with the 'BRO's lol

Idk maybe the dont like i call him with "bro" my bad, lol he so sensitive lol

Bookmark
10-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Idk maybe the dont like i call him with "bro" my bad, lol he so sensitive lol

Nah, BRO. I absolutely adore using BRO nowadays. ;) BRO

Multibird
10-23-2013, 12:15 PM
BROS, WHY RAID EZ BASES bro? Bro u weak bro? Come at me BRO, tell recca to revenge me pls Bro. Is he too scared BRO?

arielucie
10-24-2013, 03:34 PM
BROS, WHY RAID EZ BASES bro? Bro u weak bro? Come at me BRO, tell recca to revenge me pls Bro. Is he too scared BRO?

Lol, go up until i can find you.

arielucie
10-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Quote from ciggarete commercial : talk less do more
Owww im forgot
your trophy x 6: mine
Never find you, lol

Multibird
10-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Please, we all know ppl with 20k+ trophies can find anyone, you told me once you skip me, that was when you had 30k+ trophies. So now you're saying you can't find me? Bs much? Or you don't want me to take a screenie when you fail to raid me?

arielucie
10-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Lol to much talking, who 20+ ppl ask your friend god or garudon pls, is he find everyone? Lol ckckckckc

If you dont know pls dont talk to much, lol, try to reach 20++ and you will know,

i tell just to make you happy, so you feel like the best, awwwwww nothing bro big 0,

Dont cry thats the fact

Scared to faild? Lol are you jokeing? I am 6 time more exeperiance to defeat another base, lose is alright, but u can try more and more, is you jokeing we scare to fight base like you? So you think your base is more powerfull compare god? Garudon and darkko?

Awwww you got to see mirror, Lol base like u we scared, lol
recca tell me you dont have enough resorces and to easy lol

Go up bro we talk latter, yeah if you can, but you to busy to insult each other on forum lol

Multibird
10-25-2013, 05:02 AM
Lol to much talking, who 20+ ppl ask your friend god or garudon pls, is he find everyone? Lol ckckckckc

If you dont know pls dont talk to much, lol, try to reach 20++ and you will know,

i tell just to make you happy, so you feel like the best, awwwwww nothing bro big 0,

Dont cry thats the fact

Scared to faild? Lol are you jokeing? I am 6 time more exeperiance to defeat another base, lose is alright, but u can try more and more, is you jokeing we scare to fight base like you? So you think your base is more powerfull compare god? Garudon and darkko?

Awwww you got to see mirror, Lol base like u we scared, lol
recca tell me you dont have enough resorces and to easy lol

Go up bro we talk latter, yeah if you can, but you to busy to insult each other on forum lol

Lol why would I compare my base to my tribe? Lol @ 6x more experience. You do have 6x more experience than me, but what of? Attacking noobs with lvl 1 walls? I just raided recca again. I've mil of each gold and sheep. Tella recca to attack pls or u may :)

Multibird
10-25-2013, 05:13 AM
This is just came in
http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t523/multi101/Screenshot_2013-10-25-04-11-39_zpsa771a8eb.png

arielucie
10-25-2013, 05:32 AM
Lv 7 dh attack lv9 dh? Lol man its awesome, want a picture?

arielucie
10-25-2013, 05:35 AM
And you lv 9 dh and attack lv 7 dh! Ckckkcc attacking noobs... Huuu huu

arielucie
10-25-2013, 05:41 AM
Lol why would I compare my base to my tribe? Lol @ 6x more experience. You do have 6x more experience than me, but what of? Attacking noobs with lvl 1 walls? I just raided recca again. I've mil of each gold and sheep. Tella recca to attack pls or u may :)

Lol if you not win against recca you drunk man, he just lv 7 dh , and you dh 9, but im very confused why you use 50 bomber to raid him? ckckckckck attackin noobs and you happy,,, lol
attack me if you dare, lol come come im waiting for you

Multibird
10-25-2013, 07:15 AM
Lol if you not win against recca you drunk man, he just lv 7 dh , and you dh 9, but im very confused why you use 50 bomber to raid him? ckckckckck attackin noobs and you happy,,, lol
attack me if you dare, lol come come im waiting for you
I never use 50 bombers gg

Multibird
10-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Code is in your tribe right? He has a lvl 9 dh, I can raid easily :)

arielucie
10-25-2013, 08:01 AM
Lol, i can raid you easily to

Multibird
10-25-2013, 08:21 AM
Lol, i can raid you easily to
Then why don't you? Words are just words.

arielucie
10-25-2013, 10:17 AM
Why dont you to, lol cant find me? So do i, lol we just talk nonsense in here we want attack each other but never find in pvp matching

Multibird
10-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Why dont you to, lol cant find me? So do i, lol we just talk nonsense in here we want attack each other but never find in pvp matching
That's a lie, I can't find you but can find me

arielucie
10-25-2013, 01:41 PM
Lol man if i can find you i attack you right now man! No more talking just attack and attack, its up to you brozzz dont belive its your problem

Delphina
10-25-2013, 10:17 PM
This thread has turned non-constructive. Time to close it up.