09-17-2013, 04:04 PM
What's the bug?

Ravager
09-18-2013, 02:15 AM
I believe it should be 35 gear

Haligali
09-18-2013, 02:35 AM
What's the bug?

If this is the way to force us not to open these chests then nothin :) but nordr scaled to lvl35..

Energizeric
09-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Good point, this must be a bug.

Lojack
09-18-2013, 12:34 PM
Nordr capped at 31, I believe. Shuyal for higher level gear.

Ravager
09-18-2013, 07:21 PM
I think the problem here is that elite golden warchests dropped from bosses contain 35 content max whereas the daily quest that rewards with an elite golden warchest still drops 31 content instead of 35 content.

Energizeric
09-18-2013, 10:09 PM

Norder is capped at 35. I know this because when farming elite oltgar yesterday, I looted two level 35 entombed hammers. It sounds like only the chests are giving level 31 loot. Maybe they weren't updated properly.

I believe both dead city and kraken are capped at level 30.

falmear
09-18-2013, 10:32 PM
Probably the quest needs to be changed to Elite Golden Warchest II:

drgrimmy
09-18-2013, 10:35 PM

Norder is capped at 35. I know this because when farming elite oltgar yesterday, I looted two level 35 entombed hammers. It sounds like only the chests are giving level 31 loot. Maybe they weren't updated properly.

I believe both dead city and kraken are capped at level 30.

Yep, kraken 30, nordr 35, shuyal 36 as outlined in the initial announcement for the expansion:

Adventure to the Realm of Shadows: Shuyal! Characters who have finished the Gleipnir quest please visit the Nordr Stronghold to enter.
Level cap raised to 36.
New Pets in the Stable.
New Bundle in the Store.
Sorcerer Arcane Staff can rarely be found in Elite Gold Puzzleboxes and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
Once characters with a Mythic Helm and Mythic Armor obtain level 36 they can embark on the quest for a new set of Mythic Gear.
Only Shuyal Elite zones drop level 36 elite gear. Level 35 gear can be found in Nordr Elite zones. Kraken Elite zones cap at 30.
Realm of Shadows zones have the best bonus exp for high-leveling. Nordr xp bonus has moved to Shuyal zones.
Level 32 and above Epic rarity items are on a higher power scale than Epics have been previously.
Fixed shadow veil particle effect so it can't be left behind and live on forever.
Slightly lowered how much damage all three classes take in PvP, to make the battles last longer and be more interesting. Feedback on this change is very welcome!
Chests and barrels etc. found on the ground in the Realm of Shadows will have a higher gold output and bigger chance of potion drops than in other zones.
Added special 'Archon' rings to some of the tougher minions in Elite Shuyal dungeons.

Haligali
09-19-2013, 02:32 AM

The loot of the normal bosses on nordr maps are warchest II(copper warchest II, silver warchest II, golden warchest II) which contains lvl35 pinks.
Also the special loots on nordr elite are: entombed lvl35, mountain teeth lvl35, jewel lvl35.

So all the elite warchests contains max lvl31 pinks? It must be a bug.

Energizeric
09-19-2013, 04:21 AM
The loot of the normal bosses on nordr maps are warchest II(copper warchest II, silver warchest II, golden warchest II) which contains lvl35 pinks.
Also the special loots on nordr elite are: entombed lvl35, mountain teeth lvl35, jewel lvl35.

So all the elite warchests contains max lvl31 pinks? It must be a bug.

It should be the opposite. The regular non-elite chests should not be scaled and should stay the original level that campaign was. Only the elite chests should scale to 35. There should be no such thing as a "Copper Warchest II". It should still drop "Copper Warchest". Looks like they goofed and scaled the wrong set of chests.

For example, if you farm kraken regular dungeons, you still get "Copper Pirate Chests" which contain level 25/26 items. But if you farm kraken elite dungeons, you get "Copper Pirate Chest II" which has level 30 items. Nordr should work in the same way.

Haligali
09-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Can anyone verify that all the elite warchests are giving lvl31 pinks, or just this daily reward chest, or was it an individual bug?

Lojack
09-19-2013, 11:24 AM
I'll pass it to the designer

Swede
09-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Fixed in the next patch, thanks guys.

Haligali
09-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Thank you! btw i still got this lvl31 champion armor in my inventory, will it lvl up? :)

Taejo
09-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Fixed in the next patch, thanks guys.

I noticed in normal Nordr maps, Copper Warchest II and Golden Warchest II now drop, but Silver Warchest still drops (version II seems to be missing). I don't know if this was something previously mentioned that will go into the next patch or not. Also, I'm a bit confused - the mobs in normal Halls of Valheim are grey con. I thought all of Nordr (elite and non) scaled up to 35?