PDA

View Full Version : lvl 20 demonlord armor question

Maalice
09-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Are the lvl 20 demonlord armor and helms duscontinued?

Venom
09-17-2013, 06:20 PM
They don't drop from chests anymore yes. Can say Discontinued. You need to buy them from someone who has them :)

Bludgeon
09-18-2013, 04:21 PM
I wouldnt buy i had a rogue set been trying to sell it for a week and when it sold i lost 120k on it looks cool stats sucks chances are you will be stuck with it for awile and there is better armour for cheaper price

drgrimmy
09-18-2013, 04:38 PM
I wouldnt buy i had a rogue set been trying to sell it for a week and when it sold i lost 120k on it looks cool stats sucks chances are you will be stuck with it for awile and there is better armour for cheaper price

Maybe for rogues since most crate gear has a dex bias. For other classes, mage in particular, the demonlord set is probably still the best set you can get at levels 20&21 (eg for mage demonlord of security). The demonologist armor is identical in stats (not the helm as there is no demonologist helm of security for mages). Sure you may be able to get a slightly higher damage with cheap gear but at a substantial cost to your health and armor.

And no, lvl20 and 21 demonlord gear is no longer available as drops. It only dropped during season 2.

Energizeric
09-18-2013, 04:50 PM
Demonlord are the best armors/helms for level 20/21. But you need to have the best version of demonlord. It sounds like Bludgeon probably had one of the lesser versions.

Maalice
09-18-2013, 11:44 PM
Mostly trying to figure out if my lvl 20 will amd savy set where special simce thwy r gold and blue... I think my question was answered.. ty u very much guys

Haligali
09-19-2013, 03:57 AM
Mostly trying to figure out if my lvl 20 will amd savy set where special simce thwy r gold and blue... I think my question was answered.. ty u very much guys

They worth more, than the lvl21 will and savvy, because the color are discontinued.