PDA

View Full Version : Most efficient way to use my plat?

Somemager
09-17-2013, 06:17 PM
So after saving up 200 or so plat from offers i was wondering where should i use it? i heard Slayer / Underworld/ and Mini nuri dungeon were good places to farm and make quick cash so i need advice where should i use my plat?

Suentous PO
09-17-2013, 07:19 PM
Im assuming its just to farm for money right? The drop rates are fairly low on all of those maps so I would stay away from shamrocks unless you are the gambling type. Pay to enter maps are another way to go through plat fast even though there's a chance to strike it rich with some lucky drops.
If I were you I'd use the 8 plat (7 w/guild disc.) 2x elixirs so you can do more runs.
200 plat =12.5 hours with 2x combo vs 6 or so hrs on thrasher.
If you choose to gamble a bit and try shamrocks only try it on maps like slayer, nuri mini, or underworld where you have a few bosses, not any normal map you have 10min or so before you even see a boss.
Allways augment with daily blessings, and or free dailies from vinnie.
I farmed 2 days this weekend many hours on the best elixirs and got 2 good drops, then yesterday on a free 1x got a good one.
It's all random, don't get hung up on expectations, just focus on having fun.
Or make a couple Alts to have more chances at getting a good daily in order to farm specific levels/items might be a good longer term investment.

Somemager
09-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Very helpful thank you and about that use daily blessings thing i get alot of 3x / 1.5 combos but nothing ever drops even if i use big luck but i guess its all luck as you said and yes drop rates are low since ive done 5000 feast runs exliered up and nothing so yeah may do the 2x combo method to last longer but thanks for the tips ill figure something out. Btw if any pro merchs know how much a L.75 Swift Talon/bow set is worth please post down below im saving up, 2m atm.

Trenton
09-17-2013, 08:22 PM
If I were you I'd seriously just go Nuri Mini Dungeon (Payed) and not use elixirs, or use the cheap combo elixir and delete the luck. Farming for glyphic blade steels requires no luck, you actually don't want any. Good luck (Not xD) :)

Mothwing
09-17-2013, 08:25 PM
If I were you I'd seriously just go to Nuri's Mini Dungeon (paid), and not use elixirs, or use the cheap combo elixir and delete the luck. Farming for glyphic blade steels requires no luck, you actually don't want any. Good luck (not xD). :)

Fixed.

Couldn't resist xD

NotYoCookiez
09-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Saveeee for Halloween coming up and either farm like crazy or farm like half crazy and buy a limited time vanity that will make you look cool for 1 year

Trenton
09-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Fixed.

Couldn't resist xD I'm sorry that I can't have as perfect grammar as you can, Moth. :) I'll try my hardest next time to make it as perfectest as possible. :)

Mothwing
09-17-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry that I can't have as perfect grammar as you can, Moth. :) I'll try my hardest next time to make it as perfectest as possible. :)

You bettar.

You know I messin' ;)

Trenton
09-17-2013, 10:15 PM
You bettar.

You know I messin' ;) U r? I've been crying ever since bcuz I thought u was just being a jerk. >:(

Itoopeo
09-17-2013, 11:48 PM
I dont have any offers and i have made total about 75 plat in two years. How did u make 200?

wretchedwrath
09-18-2013, 01:47 AM
Mini can be lucrative. Solo farming will burn up a little extra lixr time. Good luck!

Freobr
09-18-2013, 01:52 AM
Or you can save some for the hallowern event that is coming up.

Archermaster
09-18-2013, 08:37 PM
CAKE!

Somemager
09-21-2013, 03:07 PM
Well i spent all my plat and made about 2-3m thanks everyone for replying with ideas and tips!
For Those Who Want To know what i got here are the items :
-L.75 Electro Basinet Helm
-L.75 Dome (forgot Name)
-L.75 Beastly Helm
-L.75 Flying Helm
- 3 Red Diamonds
- L.60 Big Top Helm
- L.65 custom Wand Recipe
Btw these were all sold ^_^ Ty.

Suentous PO
09-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Seems like you did pretty well, grats!
I just read your sig and realized I'm running into you in pugs, good hunting, see ya around