PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody done the godaddy platinum offer?

Limitational
09-17-2013, 09:26 PM
There's two of them. One for making a domain name for 290ish plat, and another for a 5$ purchase for another 290/300ish plat. So if I do one will it gurrantee the other? Anyone confirm this ? Because one is nativex and the other trialplay. I just want to make sure if I spend 5$+ on the domain name that I dont have to do it all over again a second time for the second offer. Anyone that has done this that can confirm this for me ?

keikali
09-17-2013, 09:53 PM
I'd waiting till the Double Plat offer to do it. Worth more.

Zeus
09-17-2013, 09:55 PM
Also, if you do those offers on chrome instead of your device, they give 700+ platinum.

Limitational
09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Kei I had that plan to but decided i'd rather do it, unfortunately does not answer my question, Do both of them redeem at the same time or am I gonna have to register twice? or is only one gonna work and im gonna spend extra money on nothing -_-

Also, if you do those offers on chrome instead of your device, they give 700+ platinum.

I just checked, No godaddy offers on my chrome. all I got is these dumb surveys that they say my details are too similar to others.

Question still needs answer, Has anybody done them and can confirm/deny this? :S

xmakx
09-17-2013, 11:03 PM
I did the one from trialpay and got the plats.
You wont get the plat from other one because they have referrals and godaddy will have the referral of the company that you use to complete payment and will get plats from the same, remember it requires a new registration too. I you don't receive the plats contact the support and you will get it.

Limitational
09-17-2013, 11:40 PM
I did the one from trialpay and got the plats.
You wont get the plat from other one because they have referrals and godaddy will have the referral of the company that you use to complete payment and will get plats from the same, remember it requires a new registration too. I you don't receive the plats contact the support and you will get it.

erm, my english is a bit dodgey. so you're saying I have to do it twice then? one from trialpay and then have to re register under the nativex one?

xmakx
09-18-2013, 12:39 AM
If you want plats from both, then yes you will have to register two accounts and make two payments.
You have to register a new account and make purchase from godaddy via clicking the offer, if you go directly to godaddy and make purchase without clicking the offer you will not receive plats.

Beastkeeper
09-19-2013, 06:44 AM
On app how?
Always error if i choice the godaddy.

Frohnatur
09-19-2013, 08:26 AM
WARNING
Hands off of godaddy: ones u registered you never will be able to delte your account and/or remove your data from their system. This makes them a no no because you'll have to watch your bank account for godaddy payments the rest of your life. Not to speak of unwanted spam and offers.

Limitational
09-19-2013, 12:18 PM
WARNING
Hands off of godaddy: ones u registered you never will be able to delte your account and/or remove your data from their system. This makes them a no no because you'll have to watch your bank account for godaddy payments the rest of your life. Not to speak of unwanted spam and offers.

That can't be right... They shouldnt be allowed to constantly take money out of my account if i only buy it for a month? -_-

Khylan
09-19-2013, 12:42 PM
That can't be right... They shouldnt be allowed to constantly take money out of my account if i only buy it for a month? -_-

Just don't auto renew, it's in settings. If you purchase for a year+ you get emails months before notifying you of the renewal.

Frohnatur
09-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Just don't auto renew, it's in settings. If you purchase for a year+ you get emails months before notifying you of the renewal.
While this is true, all i was saying is, that you cant close down your account. They dont have the right to charge you if you disable auto renew. But you wont get your nformations erased from their databanks. Whatever the implications of that might be.

Limitational
09-19-2013, 01:12 PM
While this is true, all i was saying is, that you cant close down your account. They dont have the right to charge you if you disable auto renew. But you wont get your nformations erased from their databanks. Whatever the implications of that might be.

Lucky for me I use a prepaid cc specifically for buying platinum then. Just wanted to make sure they wouldn't leech me monthly for a purchase already over with.

thanks.