PDA

View Full Version : Shazbot and Klaas Reroll Elixir

moogle8494
09-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Today I just got 2 Reroll Elixirs at the same time.(1From Shazy and 1From Klaas)

So its a 30mins. and a 15mins. both 25% Reroll.

So, does that mean I got a total of 50% Reroll?

Frohnatur
09-17-2013, 11:36 PM
No. They dont stack. Unfortunatly.

Taejo
09-17-2013, 11:38 PM
No. They dont stack. Unfortunatly.

Was there ever a post about this from a Dev? I don't see why they wouldn't stack - they both show up on the elixir tab. Please share a link/quote if you have one.

drgrimmy
09-18-2013, 01:48 AM
I believe they do stack. I have on several occasions had both, the lep amulet and a plat purchased luck elixer running at the same time and have rerolled for almost every single 20-30 drops that I have got in 15min, compatible with stacking to 90%.

Taejo
09-18-2013, 01:56 AM
I believe they do stack. I have on several occasions had both, the lep amulet and a plat purchased luck elixer running at the same time and have rerolled for almost every single 20-30 drops that I have got in 15min, compatible with stacking to 90%.

I just trolled through archived threads for an hour and found no Dev posting that they don't stack. Only thing remotely close was Samhayne talking about 7 day elixir and combo elixir.

Alhuntrazeck
09-18-2013, 03:45 AM
They stack, I'm pretty sure. When I collect klaas, then shaz, I have a 50% 15 min elixir which goes to 60% with the amulet-i believe that's the highest.

moot
09-18-2013, 04:35 AM
SO does it stack with combo elixir also?

If they do then assuming that you press the open chest with plat button on klaas,klaas 30 mins(25) + klaas combo (25) + shazbot 30 mins(25) + plat combo(25) + plat luck (25) + lep (15) = 140%

Assuming that klaas luck elixir doesnt stack with klaas combo elixir, and plat luck elixir doesnt stack with plat combo elixir, so 140%-50%=90% thats pretty good

Dreuefesie
09-18-2013, 04:38 AM
I'm sure that the Ally Elixirs and lep have all stacked for me in the past. I swear my reroll rate was higher. Would be good to have a dev confirm and explain this though.

IronMonkey
09-18-2013, 05:35 AM
A 1 hour combo elix+leprechaun pendant will guarantee you a lot of rerolls, however, the loot are not always valuable.

Energizeric
09-18-2013, 06:24 AM
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

I'd also like to know if I purchase a 25% luck elixir and then get the same elixir from klass, do both of those stack to 50%?

Crowsfoot
09-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Read the thread on the leprechaun amulet. Here are the highlights:

1) Leprechaun pendant allows you to stack elixirs

2) the reroll chance has been capped at 70%

-2b) the way to achieve 70% reroll is to either loot (from an ally) or purchase a 25% reroll elixir, you mist then wear a leprechaun pendant a 15% reroll chance increase, and finally purchase a combo elixir from store which will add another 30% reroll chance. (25+15+30=70)

3) you CANNOT stack elixirs of the same percentage value (this includes all elixirs, even xp elixirs [7day elixir counts as a different percentage though, so the max for xp gain is 170%. Which is a 7day, basic elixir, combo elixir from store, and abbandon. Thus having multiple 25% elixirs will only cause you to recieve a 25% chance at reroll.

*my note: there are only three percentages of reroll currently. They are 15%, 25%, and 35%

Why is reroll capped at 70%, and why can't we stack elixirs?:
The short answer is to keep elite drop values high. In season two, when klass replaced the daily reward, people started noticing elixirs (that didn't count down outside of maps) would stack. This led to a system I introduced to my guild where Monday-sunday we wouldn't play the game. Only collect klass (and shazz thogh he is worthless). The reason behind this is we found ways to reach stupid high rerolls (300% is my guess). By having several combo elixirs one could always get good loot :) I had 7 one day and this is my loot in 1hr of runs (1.5hrs because I idled in kraft a bit): 3malison eggs, 2kettle eggs, and an elite golden chest II. See it was impossible to get anything below pinks or golden chests (ruined econmy when people figured out this method). Another time I couldn't get an elite party so I did jarl runs (this will make no sense if you were never elite level in season 2) with randoms. This is what I recieved over a period of 17 runs: 17loki eggs. Just saying but, lol, that's not fair (i did sell them at 30k each though ;) ).
People also used to stack xp elixirs...that was a little cheap to. My friend started playing the game and I got him to the outpost so he could use klass. He got several combo elixirs and we hit wt4. He reached lvl20 (he started at 7) in five runs...lol

Frohnatur
09-18-2013, 08:07 AM
No they dont stack. The original question was if shazbot loot elix stacks with klaas loot elix.
No, they dont. Not percentage-wise nor time-wise.
Loot elix of different sources (lepre, bought, klaas/shaz)) do stack however. And if you get, lets say, damage reduction from klaas and loot from shaz, those do stack too. But not the same kind of elix.

Maunyabastian
09-18-2013, 08:36 AM
The post above me is true.

moogle8494
09-18-2013, 08:44 AM
No they dont stack. The original question was if shazbot loot elix stacks with klaas loot elix.
Loot elix of different sources (lepre, bought, klaas/shaz)) do stack however. And if you get, lets say, damage reduction from klaas and loot from shaz, those do stack too. But not the same kind of elix.

Thanks. :D

drgrimmy
09-18-2013, 09:33 AM

YES THEY DO! The first daily elixer you get lasts for 15min and the second one you get lasts for 30min. You cannot purchase a luck elixer after you get a daily luck elixer but you can purchase it before you get your daily to stack them. Here are some screenshots of me rerolling on almost every drop with two daily luck elixers, a purchased luck elixer and the lep amulet. I do this all the time and I can assure you that it works!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w445/drgrimmy/IMG_20130818_225830.jpg

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w445/drgrimmy/IMG_20130818_225907.jpg

I know the doubters out there are just going to claim that I just had a lucky streak, but this happens too consistently for me for them not to stack!

sciucafez
09-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Drop rate from stack elixir lepre is decreased. Its sad....not interesting anymore.

moogle8494
09-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Crap, now Im really confuse. - w -

Taejo
09-18-2013, 12:26 PM

Sorry, Froh, no disrespect towards you but I'd like to see proof. Like I said, looking through the old threads (back to February) regarding this topic, I am not seeing anything that proves otherwise. The old threads look like the same exact debate we're having now, in fact. Until a Dev pipes in and says they don't stack, I'm under the belief that they do since you see 2 re-roll elixirs in your elixir tab when you receive them. Otherwise, it would be like when you have +25% damage elixir and don't have the option to stack it.

falmear
09-18-2013, 12:45 PM
From my experience they seem to stack. Based on that I see more rerolls when I have multiple luck elixirs. If you farm something like Jarl, you will see more re-rolls from Jarl and various mobs in Brackenridge. If you go farm something where there is less of an opportunity to get rerolls, then it probably appears they don't stack. What I mean by this is you farm something that takes 30 seconds vs farming something that takes 10 minutes. When farming something fast like Jarl, you can compare how many rerolls you are getting with and without stacked luck elixirs. If it takes you 10 minutes to get to the boss then you're only going to get 1 reroll with both elixirs stacked because Shazbot's elixir only lasts 15 minutes. So there is no way to conclude if you have a higher chance or not.

Crowsfoot
09-18-2013, 04:28 PM
Read the thread on the leprechaun amulet.

Just saying, that thread has all these answers.

Crowsfoot
09-18-2013, 04:30 PM
YES THEY DO! The first daily elixer you get lasts for 15min and the second one you get lasts for 30min. You cannot purchase a luck elixer after you get a daily luck elixer but you can purchase it before you get your daily to stack them. Here are some screenshots of me rerolling on almost every drop with two daily luck elixers, a purchased luck elixer and the lep amulet. I do this all the time and I can assure you that it works!

I know the doubters out there are just going to claim that I just had a lucky streak, but this happens too consistently for me for them not to stack!

I run jarl with nothing more than a 25% reroll elixir and a leprechaun pendant. My record is 5 locked in a row, so yes. I am claiming luck of the draw. 40% is still quite a bit.

Not to mention we get no context in this picture. We can't see your elixirs equiped or what season this is (maybe in season two before reroll was nerfed). Plus there is a thing called "photoshop"

Read the original thread on the leprechaun pendant, it has all the facts on reroll.

Taejo
09-18-2013, 04:45 PM
I run jarl with nothing more than a 25% reroll elixir and a leprechaun pendant. My record is 5 locked in a row, so yes. I am claiming luck of the draw. 40% is still quite a bit.

Not to mention we get no context in this picture. We can't see your elixirs equiped or what season this is (maybe in season two before reroll was nerfed). Plus there is a thing called "photoshop"

Read the original thread on the leprechaun pendant, it has all the facts on reroll.

I'm still not convinced.. The verbiage only motivates players to purchase the combo elixir when they have a +25% luck elixir (from whatever source) and the Leprechaun Pendant. It's marketing a new product after all. They aren't going to say "Just wait until Klaas/Shaz give you an elixir, you don't have to buy ours". Just playing devil's advocate with you, Crow :)

This features the Leprechaun Amulet, which grants a permanent 15% chance to reroll for better loot (stack on a 25% Luck Elixir for a 40% chance to reroll and get really crazy with a Combo Elixir on top of that for 70% reroll!) and a nice pot 'o 10,000 gold.

You could interpret it your way or mine. I'm actually looking forward to a solid answer so if indeed you and Froh are correct, we can stop wasting our elixirs from both allies thinking that they stack. We just need a Dev post saying: "Klaas and Shazbot's +25% loot elixirs do not stack". Then this will be a done deal :)

drgrimmy
09-18-2013, 04:47 PM

Really? What incentive do you think I have for lying? Do you think I get kickbacks from STS? :)

This was from runs at jarl at the end of last season with shaz and klauss luck elixers, purchased 25% luck elixer and lep amulet. And I don't base my comment on one lucky experience but several times of having all these elixers running and countless other times with less than all these elixers running. And yes I am well familiar with the announcement on the leprechaun amulet, have read it several times and have referred people to it several times in prior posts.

drgrimmy
09-18-2013, 04:58 PM
I tell you what, next time I get both luck elixers stacked with a purchased one and a lep amulet I will post a whole string showing every single drop and reroll. I can guarantee you that for these twenty to thirty drops over the course of 15min you will see a reroll on almost every drop.

Frohnatur
09-18-2013, 10:39 PM

grimmy, you got things mixed up.

To make it clear, here a very simple list:

Luck Elixier:

Bought+eitherShabot/Klass=Yes

Lepre+Bought=Yes

Lepre+Bought+eitherShazbot/klaas=YES >>>>>>> your case. this combi gives 70% Luck. This means almost every drop gets a reroll, yes.

Klaas+Shazbot=NO

So. There.

Please, if one of the devs reading this. Please support or clarify this post

drgrimmy
09-19-2013, 04:13 AM
grimmy, you got things mixed up.

To make it clear, here a very simple list:

Luck Elixier:

Bought+eitherShabot/Klass=Yes ---agree

Lepre+Bought=Yes ---agree

Lepre+Bought+eitherShazbot/klaas=YES >>>>>>> your case. this combi gives 70% Luck. This means almost every drop gets a reroll, yes. ---agree, but actually would give you 65% if you purchased the luck elix. Furthermore, 65% is not almost every time, and I think I can tell the difference between 65% and 90% over hundreds of drops I have got under these circumstances. It doesn't take a rocket scientist :)

Klaas+Shazbot=NO ---disagree

So. There.

Please, if one of the devs reading this. Please support or clarify this post

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. There has been debate about this dating back to season one. Don't think we will ever get any clarification. I can also say that numerous times when I ran with klauss and shaz luck elixers stacked without anything else (this was before the lep amulet) the reroll rate appeared to be 50% and not 25%. I actually think you got thing mixed up. So there! :)