PDA

View Full Version : regarding warrior gears!

AmG77
09-18-2013, 12:45 AM
I am a lvl 36 warrior and i am confused about which weapon i should invest on. should i go for the one with high DPS or the one with high damage? and what does bonus damage mean? if anyone can explain me these terms, that'd be great.
thanks

xcainnblecterx
09-18-2013, 03:18 AM
Id say dmg as the means your skills will hurt more. Dps= the dmg regualr attacks do so if you can id suggest buyin both and use dps for mobs and dmg for bosses. Bonus dmg is the extra percentage that it gives to over all dmg, im sure someone can explain it more

Instanthumor
09-18-2013, 03:36 AM
Invest in architect sword of assault...
Either invest or farm it...
It sort of balances out your dmg and dps especially if you invest 5/5 skill points into your dmg passive.

AmG77
09-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Invest in architect sword of assault...
Either invest or farm it...
It sort of balances out your dmg and dps especially if you invest 5/5 skill points into your dmg passive.

Farm it? Where?
All i get from farming are crap items. Only locked crates are worth it.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Commanderkeen
09-18-2013, 09:54 AM
Farm it? Where?
All i get from farming are crap items. Only locked crates are worth it.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

You can find architech gear in elite maps (new expansion)

Skaunared
09-18-2013, 03:39 PM
Better get an Entombed Warfare 35 as it maximizes your damage output from skills, and as a warrior you use skills alot (SS 4sec cd, CS 3sec cd, Wind and Axe 7sec CD), downside is your normal attack is slow but has decent damage. You can also go all out toughy by using a mythic sword and shield, it has nice defense and HP boost, helping you to stay alive while keeping the aggro for your team mates. Architect blades gives you nice damage and faster attack speed than hammers (normal attacks charges faster) but does not give the max damage drom skills. To give you a recap:

Entombed Hammer of Warfare 35
Damage-High
DPS-Normal
Attack Speed-Low

Mythic Sword and Shield
Damage - Low
DPS- Normal
Attack Speed- High
*gives you a nice HP and Def boost

Architect blades
Damage - Normal
DPS - High
Attack Speed - High

In the end, It all comes down to what role you want for your warrior, IMO, I prefer Entombed more.

xXz21
09-19-2013, 02:56 PM
DPS is sword speed attack (don't give u more damage never) ''Damage per second'' = DPS = speed attack.

Damage its ur skill and sword damage when u attack and when u make a skill so balance it for got a good speed attack and good damage..