PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Heart still bugged

KingMartin
09-18-2013, 04:05 AM
Yesterday we had a run on Wraith Heart and after the second round of stun the damned thing could not be targeted and took no damage.

So, we zoned out for reset but the same situation, this time the boss did not take any damage at all.

I am not greedy, but the party lost couple of hundreds of pots (warrior most, as we do big pulls) and also there were some plats used for revivals. It is not fun to use plat for random kills of Shell shock of Bloodhammer. And this seems to be even less fair to me.

I had like 3 runs after update and this is the first time the boss was bugged.

Devs, please see what can you do about this. We kill million mobs, spend resources to get the AP and it is all for nothing in the end?

Hint: Perhaps it has something to do with stun? I noticed that when you fire Samael in the right moment on Overgrow, he won't spit out blue guys for that round. I think it is rather a bug than a feature.

Serancha
09-18-2013, 05:32 AM
This wraith heart bug has been reported here ->> Elite-Wraith-Heart-Bugged-Again (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116330-Elite-Wraith-Heart-Bugged-Again)

KingMartin
09-18-2013, 05:39 AM
OK, thank you. I overlooked that latest thread on this issue.

In any case i will be waiting till update and STS announcement about fixing this. The run is too expensive just to see if there is still a bug or not.

VanRah
09-18-2013, 09:12 AM
Both the hearts are bugged

xcainnblecterx
09-18-2013, 11:58 AM
Both the hearts are bugged

Yea first elite heart randomly resets his health