PDA

View Full Version : Skyward Smash Upgrade: 25% chance of stunning, In Reality = 99% Stunning

gundamsone
09-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Since STS is in the mood of fixing classes this season might as well fix this as well.

The Skyward Smash skill (a warrior's favourite) appears to be either bugged or their is a typo in the upgrade description.

"Quaking Earth: When crashing down with your Skyward Smash, enemies receive damage and will also have a 25% chance of being stunned in place."

I'm sure it says 25% for everyone using it but HOW COME EVERYONE gets 99% stunned when hit by it?
Is this upgrade supposed to be like fireball? or is this a bug that hasn't been fixed or brought up yet for 5 seasons.

Please guys no hate no drama no dissing each others classes.
This is a legitimate error/typo/bug or w/e you want to call it.

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 07:40 AM
Since STS is in the mood of fixing classes this season might as well fix this as well.

The Skyward Smash skill (a warrior's favourite) appears to be either bugged or their is a typo in the upgrade description.

"Quaking Earth: When crashing down with your Skyward Smash, enemies receive damage and will also have a 25% chance of being stunned in place."

I'm sure it says 25% for everyone using it but HOW COME EVERYONE gets 99% stunned when hit by it?
Is this upgrade supposed to be like fireball? or is this a bug that hasn't been fixed or brought up yet for 5 seasons.

Please guys no hate no drama no dissing each others classes.
This is a legitimate error/typo/bug or w/e you want to call it.

It's not at all 99% stunned when hit by it.... you are totally wrong...

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 07:43 AM
I observed it too Love. In pvp when Warrior performed charged SS on me i've been always stunned. I think it is a bug too. Good point.

NOTE: Don't tell me i don't pvp, cuz i sometimes do.

However, maybe we always fit in that '25%' ?

gundamsone
09-18-2013, 07:46 AM
It's not at all 99% stunned when hit by it.... you are totally wrong...
Okay fine 98%
But Paul I understand you're views and criticism may be a bit more "bias" but please you know it's true...
All i'm suggesting is they fix the skill description to 99%/100% or they fix this skill and match its skill description lowering the true stun rate to 1 in 4

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Paul I understand you're views and criticism may be a bit more "bias" but please you know it's true...

Here's my offer to any War's here that deny this.
Do 10 sets of 100 charged Skyward smashes vs me.
If you've proven that it does stun around 25/100 in each of those 10 sets then I will offer you all of my gold coins to keep.

Love knows what he is saying..
He wouldn't bet his money without being sure of that, he is right.
SS always enoyed me when i flagged and warrior stunned me -.-

Cero
09-18-2013, 08:47 AM
98 is still high, its 50-50 to be fair becuase not all day the SS can stun.
Or simpliest way to say it, SS stun chance is high even if its 25%.

Skaunared
09-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Ive been playing warrior and no it does not stun always, even if it is charged

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 09:06 AM
[QUOTE=gundamsone;1270273]Okay fine 98%
But Paul I understand you're views and criticism may be a bit more "bias" but please you know it's true...
All i'm suggesting is they fix the skill description to 99%/100% or they fix this skill and match its skill description lowering the true stun rate to 1 in 4[/QUOTE

Again rogue complains about war - STS PLEASE NERF WARRIOR ONCE AGAIN!

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 09:07 AM
Love knows what he is saying..
He wouldn't bet his money without being sure of that, he is right.
SS always enoyed me when i flagged and warrior stunned me -.-

Dead... you pvp 5 min per day? and you get one stun and that's the conclusion... or you stay in gh... thats how you take conclusions?

pfffff... ye!

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Regarding this :

#################

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
Paul I understand you're views and criticism may be a bit more "bias" but please you know it's true...

Here's my offer to any War's here that deny this.
Do 10 sets of 100 charged Skyward smashes vs me.
If you've proven that it does stun around 25/100 in each of those 10 sets then I will offer you all of my gold coins to keep.
#################

Why you changed it in :

#################

Okay fine 98%
All i'm suggesting is they fix the skill description to 99%/100% or they fix this skill and match its skill description lowering the true stun rate to 1 in 4

#################

And I accept the challange..

But what happen if its not 98%? You will still pay me?

Taking the challange!

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Dead... you pvp 5 min per day? and you get one stun and that's the conclusion... or you stay in gh... thats how you take conclusions?

pfffff... ye!

5 min is enough to be stunned 20 times of 20 SS...

I have to remind You, that mage shield was 'unbugged' too, and i don't see tons of complain threads from that nerf... Just live with that, all classes are nerfed, and upgraded in some ways.

But this thread don't make point to hate others. This thread need to 'report' a bug. And it do it.
This SS upgrade stun chance is increased too much..

EDIT

@Down i am curious that you think 5 min is a lil bit of time? If yes, you are totally wrong Paul. And i don't pvp 5 mins a day.

haha You make conclusions by seeing me "5 mins a day" when i am currently in guildhall after elites ect.

P.S. I don't "make 'conclusions' by chatting in guildhall or pvping 5 mins a day".. I had 4 seasons to realize that skill is bugged...

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 09:20 AM
I saw tons of complains from rogues / mages...

I don;t hate you... you just don't realize you get conclusions based on chatting in guildhall or pvping 5 min?

Lmao...go do some signs.... bye

falmear
09-18-2013, 11:21 AM

Why don't you test it instead of posting inflammatory stuff with CAPS. Like ask one of your warrior friends to hit you with skyward smash and then record how many times you get stunned. If its more then 25% of the time, then file a bug. But it seems to be despite you saying no drama, this is exactly what you are trying to do.

Drearivev
09-18-2013, 11:25 AM
When I get hit by it, it is about 25% chance of being stunned. I have a Warrior; I use it. I use SS, and it barely stuns mobs. It works like 15% of the time on mobs.

iluvataris
09-18-2013, 11:45 AM
i have a low level warrior and it seems i stun players quite often, much more then my charged regular attack of mythic bow.

Taejo
09-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Having played a warrior since February, I've never noticed SS stunning 99, 98 or even 50% of the time. 25% looks accurate to me, in both PvE and PvP. Try testing it 1 on 1, and posting a video here if it's indeed broken.

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Having played a warrior since February, I've never noticed SS stunning 99, 98 or even 50% of the time. 25% looks accurate to me, in both PvE and PvP. Try testing it 1 on 1, and posting a video here if it's indeed broken.

Wow Tae. I wouldn't expect that, but i tested it on my low lv warrior. in pvp, and in pve. IMO SS stuns often AND in pve more for me.. I think that is only thing of the timing.. So for example there can be mage who won't be stunned by any of 10 ss, but there can be one who will be stunned for 10 of 10 ss.. That is only timing.. if you target into 1/4 of the "circle" (stun-part), ss will perform stun succesfully i belive.

Bullox
09-18-2013, 01:50 PM
This thread is only a good tactic to keep the discussions running and all look an Warris....

Befor this, a Rogue made a Post about Sorc Shield.....

Now a Rogue start a Discussion about Warri Stun....

What is Next????????? Warris only should be able to attack all 3 mins?
Sorcs only should use 2 Skills in PvP?

Or next Post is about poor Rogues should have a 100% crit Rate all the time and a Base dmg from AS should be.....hmm...lez say...2k.......

We all should play Rogues!!!!!! So the Rogue Complainers have less work with their st...d Posts!

Taejo
09-18-2013, 02:00 PM
Wow Tae. I wouldn't expect that, but i tested it on my low lv warrior. in pvp, and in pve. IMO SS stuns often AND in pve more for me.. I think that is only thing of the timing.. So for example there can be mage who won't be stunned by any of 10 ss, but there can be one who will be stunned for 10 of 10 ss.. That is only timing.. if you target into 1/4 of the "circle" (stun-part), ss will perform stun succesfully i belive.

If I'm reading this right: You're saying that if I perform Skyward Smash on a group of 4 targets, each individual target has a 25% chance of being stunned? I could see this as a plausible way the skill operates. It also makes much more sense rather than just the using of the skill itself granting a 25% stun chance (to all targets in range).

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 02:01 PM
This thread is only a good tactic to keep the discussions running and all look an Warris....

Befor this, a Rogue made a Post about Sorc Shield.....

Now a Rogue start a Discussion about Warri Stun....

What is Next????????? Warris only should be able to attack all 3 mins?
Sorcs only should use 2 Skills in PvP?

Or next Post is about poor Rogues should have a 100% crit Rate all the time and a Base dmg from AS should be.....hmm...lez say...2k.......

We all should play Rogues!!!!!! So the Rogue Complainers have less work with their st...d Posts!

Bullo, rogues are just jelaous XD

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 02:04 PM
If I'm reading this right: You're saying that if I perform Skyward Smash on a group of 4 targets, each individual target has a 25% chance of being stunned? I could see this as a plausible way the skill operates. It also makes much more sense rather than just the using of the skill itself granting a 25% stun chance (to all targets in range).

I think the stun mechanics works like "reroll timing" If You perform SS in the time of Stun it will gain stun. But yes, i could agree also with that You are saying Tae :) Cause this may work also like not group but for each individual target. So all targets CAN be stuned but they DON"T HAVE to be stuned in the same attack.

Taejo
09-18-2013, 02:13 PM
I think the stun mechanics works like "reroll timing" If You perform SS in the time of Stun it will gain stun. But yes, i could agree also with that You are saying Tae :) Cause this may work also like not group but for each individual target. So all targets CAN be stuned but they DON"T HAVE to be stuned in the same attack.

Right, that's my overall impression of how many skills, debuffs, and pet abilities work in this game. I still can't say I've seen anything higher than 25% for Skyward Smash, though, as Love is suggesting. PvP is too circumstantial to make accurate observations. But if someone were to test 1 on 1 how many times they get stunned after 100 Skyward Smashes were delivered (excluding dodges/misses), that might change our outlook on this (if we end up with a number like 40/100 or 50/100).

Deadroth
09-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Right, that's my overall impression of how many skills, debuffs, and pet abilities work in this game. I still can't say I've seen anything higher than 25% for Skyward Smash, though, as Love is suggesting. PvP is too circumstantial to make accurate observations. But if someone were to test 1 on 1 how many times they get stunned after 100 Skyward Smashes were delivered (excluding dodges/misses), that might change our outlook on this (if we end up with a number like 40/100 or 50/100).

I agree. The only way to explain the SS is really bugged is test. I would love to read about it's scores. Maybe Love had same situation like me, we always fits in timing of SS stun, it is called bad luck :( Or the SS is bugged for real. We will live we will see :) Thx for interesting replies Taejo :) At last good man to talk with.

_______
Waiting for some scores of test!!!
Dead

Soundlesskill
09-18-2013, 02:32 PM
I say you nerf ALL the stun panic an terror in AL.

You give us rouge higher crits running ELITE no PvP.

You give arcane mage weapon a little less dmg, because it's like impossible to move. Stunlocked.

You give warrs their healing back.

You give warrs a bit more resistance to crit.

You remove slags 100% stun. I've seen how much they stun this season.

You nerf crit in PvP. I know you see it as "warrs can tank crit and yadda yadda" but don't you ever think that rouges and mages might not be as tankable as an actual tank -_-

Taejo
09-18-2013, 02:46 PM
I say you nerf ALL the stun panic an terror in AL.

You give us rouge higher crits running ELITE no PvP.

You give arcane mage weapon a little less dmg, because it's like impossible to move. Stunlocked.

You give warrs their healing back.

You give warrs a bit more resistance to crit.

You remove slags 100% stun. I've seen how much they stun this season.

You nerf crit in PvP. I know you see it as "warrs can tank crit and yadda yadda" but don't you ever think that rouges and mages might not be as tankable as an actual tank -_-

Let's not derail this thread - it's about Skyward Smash. However, I agree that stuns are an issue in PvP and that pets are the major culprits - not skills. Personally, I liked it when they weren't involved; but from a business standpoint it was smart of STG to introduce them into PvP in order to make them more attractive for purchasing. Slag and Samael's stuns are simply ridiculous. However, this quote made me feel a little better:

(taken from the last update notes)

Yeah Panic supersedes immunity but that should be it. We may have been too generous with Panic though and might look at changing it in the future but that would impact the value of those pets a lot.

Anyway... back to Skyward Smash...

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 03:12 PM
OK i just proved in pvp with Deadroth who was just agreeing with Love that stun is 99% ... that in 14 charged SS hits... 10 was without stun and 4 with stun...

First this is not a 99% stun.. second I will do 100 hits and prove some like Love or Deadroth just speaking crap on forum... maybe sts will nerf something... btw there were 3 mages there... Deadroth.. Meecah and Dantus... so proved by 14 hits... stun is not even 50%... but to prove it correctly I will do 100 hits and make you rogues / mages to stop throwing crap without testing... if you think you are someone just posting without knowing what you saying.... then u are wrong..

And Love I already accepted ur deal (dont forget about this)... I'll do with you the 100 hits sets for your gold and prove that is not 99% or 98% or not even 50%... so put ur gold on the table cause I'm coming to get them!

Taejo
09-18-2013, 03:16 PM
You wanna throw your gold also in? I can prove you also and take your gold... muhahaha I'll become rich... more guys please ...I wanna get the gold :)

What? Are you even reading/comprehending the posts in this thread? I am saying that Skyward Smash is not greater than 25% stun chance. Paul, calm your tone. Your hostile posts are starting to get ridiculous.

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 03:17 PM
I agree. The only way to explain the SS is really bugged is test. I would love to read about it's scores. Maybe Love had same situation like me, we always fits in timing of SS stun, it is called bad luck :( Or the SS is bugged for real. We will live we will see :) Thx for interesting replies Taejo :) At last good man to talk with.

_______
Waiting for some scores of test!!!
Dead

Two persons who doesn't know what they speak ... just meet on forum and have love... lmao dead I'm waiting the 100 hits to prove you that you agreed with love and throw crap without knowing what you speaking about... and then I'll decide whats the next step with you... Need more ppls in.. Love prepare yourself cause soon you will have to merch more after Paul will get your gold... and if other intersted to keep same opinion as Love .. Dead etc.. I'm waiting with my bag open to get all :)

Taejo
09-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Ok. Reported to have this thread closed. Thanks for ruining it, Paulsebi, with your childish rants.

Paulsebi
09-18-2013, 03:24 PM
I was not speaking about you sorry for not mentioning.. I was referring to Dead and Love.. for throwing just crap with no real tests. etc

Soz again Taejo..

Still waiting persons like Love and Dead to prove how wrong they are... and posting conclusions based on nothings.

Justg
09-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Knock off the trolling plox.