PDA

View Full Version : must be slow....

reddragon72
11-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Now that the Android Beta info has passed it looks like the info and desire has slowed down a bit.... or has it ;)

Still cannot wait!! :)

FluffNStuff
11-04-2010, 01:24 PM
I not understand the post typed.

markus
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
I think he means the excitment died down... coould be wrong. I would post more but I got banned for "spam" about android release.

reddragon72
11-04-2010, 04:09 PM
I think he means the excitment died down... coould be wrong. I would post more but I got banned for "spam" about android release.

So that is why a markus2 showed up one day ;)

I'm not spamming, I just don't want the devs to think that Android users(sounds like an addict) have left and then the dev's slack off :) Plus if there is any news that I might have missed or someone knows something, then bringing up the Android app will bring that news out.

I simply cannot wait for PL! It is going to be the single most battery killer game on my phone!

dude5390
11-04-2010, 04:15 PM
I not understand the post typed.
i dont get it either lol

reddragon72
11-04-2010, 04:23 PM
i dont get it either lol

Just wanted to let the dav's know that Android users are still here patently waiting, especially since all the android posts had falling back 3 and 4 pages.

And I can't post about anything since I have no game time, and reading posts is kinda boring and teasing since I can't play.

Gaabob
11-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Umm you do realize that the ratio of forum users to actual game users is actually a very small decimal, and devs know this. Just because the fanatics 'fell back 4 pages' doesn't mean that the (largest part) of the android population that will play isn't interested. Im sure that there will be more android users as time goes on, just like id users.

Android spam influences very little For the devs(im guessing- correct me if I'm wrong G).

markus
11-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Is it just me or is gaabob seem angry at alot of the android posters.......?

Dizko
11-04-2010, 10:58 PM

Him and the rest of the forum community.

Gaabob
11-04-2010, 11:06 PM

Perhaps irritated. Like an itch in your nose that won't go away no matter how many times you rub it or blow it.

Dizko
11-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Perhaps irritated. Like an itch in your nose that won't go away no matter how many times you rub it or blow it.

Or that itch deep inside your ear/throat that you can't get to. Those are the worst.

markus
11-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Awwwww do we really bug you that bad.......... no what id do when there are posts that I know will bug me?(wich dosnt happen cause I don't care most of the time its just to keep me busy at work.......)

DON'T READ IT! Lol I promise it is that easy. Save yourself a headache and take my advice. Aside from that why are you getting annoyed with threads in a forum again, when all you have to do is not click on anything related to android?

reddragon72
11-05-2010, 09:32 AM
All I know is there is nothing else for Android users to do in the forums then talk about the upcoming release. We have no game time, so everything else is rubbish to us. Also I don't want to just leave the forums as I plan on seeing who is the better people since I see a lot of people talking about how bad people are in the game. So I have multiple reasons for being here.

And for those that are thinking that we are annoying talking about PL for Android then sorry, but this is the PL forums and I use Android as my OS and I really want to play, so for now this is the best I can do till I have the game.

Gaabob
11-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Well we will refrain from being 'annoyed' if all the android users SWEAR NEVER to use general discussion for new-player discussion questions!!!! We do NOT want to page through android new player questions when we are doing our general game forum activities. There are PLENTY of helpful people that go in new-player discussion.

reddragon72
11-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Well we will refrain from being 'annoyed' if all the android users SWEAR NEVER to use general discussion for new-player discussion questions!!!! We do NOT want to page through android new player questions when we are doing our general game forum activities. There are PLENTY of helpful people that go in new-player discussion.

If I have noob Q's they will go into the noob forum, and all other oddball stuff will go here. But I cannot say that all Android users will fallow that, just like not all Iphone PL players are nice people.

Varking
11-05-2010, 07:14 PM

Well not all Android users will do that. I currently play on an iPod but when it comes out for Android I will be on the Android client all the time. Not sure if I am still considered new or not.