PDA

View Full Version : Ios7 lags

Burningdex
09-19-2013, 03:11 AM
Ever simce i installed ios7 2day ive been lagging up to no ping and dying continually bcuz of it , even with no dunamic wallpapers im lagging really badly please help me

Roberto077
09-19-2013, 05:29 AM
Probably just connection. iOS7 would more likely kill your FPS.

Burningdex
09-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Probably just connection. iOS7 would more likely kill your FPS.

I guess but i was in pvp today and i git auto hut from 20m thts how much im lagging :(

saiyen
09-19-2013, 06:02 AM
Working fine for me:)

Ks_Leon
09-19-2013, 06:32 AM
well what device that u use it?Ipad 2?Iphone 4?tell me..i will look what is the problem...i am currently download ios 7 on Ipad now..

Trenton
09-19-2013, 06:43 AM
I downloaded iOs7 on iPad Mini and have had no problems, it may be your device :o

Burningdex
09-19-2013, 06:47 AM
I downloaded iOs7 on iPad Mini and have had no problems, it may be your device :o

I got ipad mini i deleted re installed turned graphics down working good now ^^

Trenton
09-19-2013, 07:32 AM
I got ipad mini i deleted re installed turned graphics down working good now ^^ Yay :)

Lovingly
09-19-2013, 08:01 AM
this game have some mad lags anyway:p

Caiahar
09-19-2013, 08:23 AM
My IPads on Ios5 or something :P
I'm too lazy to actually update it, but PL works fine.

Chopper
09-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Does ios7 make all the PL characters 2D and flat now? ha ha

Caztori
09-19-2013, 03:18 PM
Had the same problem on my iPad 3 in iOS 7 Beta 1. I did just go to PL settings and putted Battery Save to 0.

FluffNStuff
09-19-2013, 03:58 PM
May I ask what your impressions are of the new iOS 7? And why would it affect game play?

Burningdex
09-20-2013, 01:29 AM
May I ask what your impressions are of the new iOS 7? And why would it affect game play?

All good now think was just stuff was downloading and i personally think ios7 is best yet :)

programmed
09-20-2013, 02:36 PM
I cant even get IOS 7...
Why doesn't Ipod 4g get it :(

Kixxler
09-22-2013, 11:54 PM
MY battery is draining like crazy when i play PL on iOS 7...

Jig
12-13-2013, 04:49 AM
Necro but I had ios 5 right on my iPad 1, long ago like 10 months ago, and apparently sts at one point kind of fixed the ping issue and every now again I got a green ping 300-290 the lowest I got, before then it was 340-400's and a occasional spike.

Now 2 months ago, I got a brand new IPAD 4, made it clean did every possible way to make it smooth and fast internet wifi, turning all notifications of, no emails on it, contrast up, every little possible thing to make less lag, installed Pocket Legends, & of course it came with IOS 7.

So as I downloaded PL it has been the worse lag I have ever witnessed, worse then ever in PL, how the hell does that work? I'm thinking it could POSSIBLY be IOS 7 stupid update with heaps of stuff they implemented into the device.

Zeus
12-13-2013, 11:59 AM
Necro but I had ios 5 right on my iPad 1, long ago like 10 months ago, and apparently sts at one point kind of fixed the ping issue and every now again I got a green ping 300-290 the lowest I got, before then it was 340-400's and a occasional spike.

Now 2 months ago, I got a brand new IPAD 4, made it clean did every possible way to make it smooth and fast internet wifi, turning all notifications of, no emails on it, contrast up, every little possible thing to make less lag, installed Pocket Legends, & of course it came with IOS 7.

So as I downloaded PL it has been the worse lag I have ever witnessed, worse then ever in PL, how the hell does that work? I'm thinking it could POSSIBLY be IOS 7 stupid update with heaps of stuff they implemented into the device, or sts your are making pl servers suck completely.

Trust me when I say that it's your internet that's the problem.

Zeus
12-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Here's two configurations I have set up to prove it.

I run on a multitude of linking routers at my house because my dad does SAP server hosting in-house. So, we have multiple routers and some are designed for upload speed and some are designed for download.

Using either of these, my ping is rarely over 200 on PL or AL.

Upload Router:

Download Router:

And yes, these are home connections.

Itoopeo
12-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Here's two configurations I have set up to prove it.

I run on a multitude of linking routers at my house because my dad does SAP server hosting in-house. So, we have multiple routers and some are designed for upload speed and some are designed for download.

Using either of these, my ping is rarely over 200 on PL or AL.

Upload Router:

Download Router:

And yes, these are home connections.

So yur dad is hosting something?
Thats cool.

I will send you those downliad and upload numbers that i get in my job (we are printing stuff).

I can say that ping is similiar to yours but speed reaches almost 1000mb/s down and 800mb/s up

At home we got 100mb/s light cable and we arent even hosting anything.

My 3G was 9mb/s and you called it complete crap. I pay 3€ per month for my connection and think you cant even reach same speeds with 3G in australia

Also you think pl ping is somehow related to speedtest ping. If pl servers have some kind of issue with connections, you cant see that in speedtest results.

Did you know that people who live in usa has about 40 ping?
If i could take my home connection to america my ping would be less than 10. But i am in finland so its 100.

Jig
12-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Seems that everyone that lives in America get to have less then 100 ping or 150... I heard others with good pings around other countries but still

Zeus
12-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Thats cool.

I will send you those downliad and upload numbers that i get in my job (we are printing stuff).

I can say that ping is similiar to yours but speed reaches almost 1000mb/s down and 800mb/s up

My 3G was 9mb/s and you called it complete crap. I pay 3€ per month for my connection and think you cant even reach same speeds with 3G in australia

Also you think pl ping is somehow related to speedtest ping. If pl servers have some kind of issue with connections, you cant see that in speedtest results.

If i could take my home connection to america my ping would be less than 10. But i am in finland so its 100.

Aren't you 12...? What job? .-.

Itoopeo
12-14-2013, 05:07 AM
Thats cool.

Aren't you 12...? What job? .-.

Company name is Jaakkoo Taara

And as you said in that other thread, problem might be in phone. Also it could be in linktower and sts server.

My sister has iphone and ios7, i tried pl with it... no lag

I have android and sometimed ping spikes up like crazy.

Jig
12-14-2013, 06:52 AM

And as you said in that other thread, problem might be in phone. Also it could be in linktower and sts server.

Right now, I'm thinking sts servers is the last thing I would say is the problem, IOS 7 isnt it then apparently, it's not my device, just bought it brand new and all nice and fresh, it's not were I am playing my device I can sit it literally ontop of my modem and doesn't change >.<

My last resort, it's either my location and silly little things getting in the way, and by adding my modem may be slow, or you may say an average modem, I read up on my modem and its a pretty modem, but obviously for WHERE I live, and where StS lives, I'm just going to need that super good fast connection aren't I.

I don't know what else to say really, if it gets worse, then what's happening, I continue to upgrade my device, faster, but lag more?

I'll find the issue one day.. As I am not as smart and super techno educated like most of you.

Itoopeo
12-14-2013, 07:46 AM

Right now, I'm thinking sts servers is the last thing I would say is the problem, IOS 7 isnt it then apparently, it's not my device, just bought it brand new and all nice and fresh, it's not were I am playing my device I can sit it literally ontop of my modem and doesn't change >.<

My last resort, it's either my location and silly little things getting in the way, and by adding my modem may be slow, or you may say an average modem, I read up on my modem and its a pretty modem, but obviously for WHERE I live, and where StS lives, I'm just going to need that super good fast connection aren't I.

I don't know what else to say really, if it gets worse, then what's happening, I continue to upgrade my device, faster, but lag more?

I'll find the issue one day.. As I am not as smart and super techno educated like most of you.

Finland is not super educated country. You can see that in Pisa results of 2011 2012 2013

Itoopeo
12-14-2013, 07:53 AM
There ya go.

Hopefully zeus feels jealous

Jig
12-14-2013, 09:03 AM
There ya go.

Never heard of Pisa lol

Zeus
12-14-2013, 07:03 PM
There ya go.

I'm well aware the Finland is #1 for education.
However, that is stat-wise. What many people fail to mention is the immigrant rates. USA is highly diverse in the regard, therefore it can be looked at as an average of many countries.

Do other countries have immigrants? Sure, but the US has millions of immigrants from all over the world. Again, I'm not sure what your point was by this.

Going back, you gave a few answers in technical discussions by saying to fix the problem by getting a new computer and such, which only further proves my point that you don't know what you're talking about.

Now, of course, since you're an adolescent, you're going to rage, pout and be stubborn about it, I'll give you the satisfaction you're looking for: "You win".

Hopefully you're satisfied. :)

P.S: I gotta ask though... how did this ever make a remote connection to the thread topic? It's completely illogical.

Zeus
12-14-2013, 07:06 PM

Lastly, on that company website, it specifically states that they employ 110 people. Are you saying you, an adolescent, holds a job at a company that only has a staff of 110?

Burningdex
12-22-2013, 05:30 AM
Fixed. It all good just had battery saver on >.<

Also i found that if u sit near. Router point the router in direction of texas and phone in same direction u get better ping :D

Jig
12-22-2013, 07:42 AM
Fixed. It all good just had battery saver on >.<

Also i found that if u sit near. Router point the router in direction of texas and phone in same direction u get better ping :D
Highly doubtful, I just placed my iPad 4 literally on top of my router, nothing seems to be working there aye

Gragorak
12-22-2013, 11:57 AM
3e for 9mb/s? Sounds fishy, I'm paying 3e for 0.5mb/s 3G.

I'm well aware the Finland is #1 for education.
However, that is stat-wise. What many people fail to mention is the immigrant rates. USA is highly diverse in the regard, therefore it can be looked at as an average of many countries.

Do other countries have immigrants? Sure, but the US has millions of immigrants from all over the world. Again, I'm not sure what your point was by this.
Pisa tests tell nothing about noting, it's not standardized testing system. In some countries teachers choose the best students to take the tests and in some countries the students are randomized, in some countries the test is only done in elite schools (reason why China was raked #1 this year), in some countries immigrants don't take the test, and in some countries high percentage of immigrant students take the test. This year every school that participated in Pisa tests in Finland had to have X immigrants to be chosen for the tests. Most immigrants in Finland are refugees who can't even read or write Finnish so well, so... test results went down. Pisa test results are wrong way to compare elementary school education between countries.

And besides, what does elementary school education tell about education anyway?

Lastly, on that company website, it specifically states that they employ 110 people. Are you saying you, an adolescent, holds a job at a company that only has a staff of 110?
Highly possible in Finland. Many companies hire youngsters to work few hours a week with low salary.

Caiahar
12-24-2013, 09:22 AM
In all seriousness with the age, didn't finnman say in People Behind The Threads that he's 17? ._.

Jig
12-24-2013, 09:44 AM
Awwwwwww nup

Itoopeo
12-24-2013, 05:13 PM
In all seriousness with the age, didn't finnman say in People Behind The Threads that he's 17? ._.

Lol

These guys here cant accept i am 4 years older than they are so...

They cant admit i am 17 :)

Zeus
12-24-2013, 06:38 PM

If you saw his picture, he must be drinking some form of a youth elixir.

Itoopeo
12-24-2013, 07:28 PM

If you saw his picture, he must be drinking some form of a youth elixir.

a beer

Jk

If you can find it, please post it here

Zeus
12-26-2013, 02:59 PM
a beer

Jk

Ppl thinks i am 9years old kid. Lets prove that wrong:

Go to that quote. xD

Caiahar
12-27-2013, 09:35 PM
a beer

Jk

Ppl thinks i am 9years old kid. Lets prove that wrong:

Go to that quote. xD
Well my device apparently can't show it up :/
Edit: saw it. ._.

Doodlebeast
12-28-2013, 07:20 AM
Am I the only one here who doesn't even reach 200kb/s download speed? .-. I've never got lower than 300 ping at ALL. Ew malaysia's wifi suck. :p

Caiahar
12-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Am I the only one here who doesn't even reach 200kb/s download speed? .-. I've never got lower than 300 ping at ALL. Ew malaysia's wifi suck. :p
I get around 150 ping, and when I do, I strangely have small lag spikes at green ping.

Sometimes the green ping goes up to yellow, which makes the spiking worse, leading to delay in skills (annoying), and then to red/no ping, where nothing happens.

I hate that I spike at green ping D:

Doodlebeast
12-29-2013, 12:14 AM
I get around 150 ping, and when I do, I strangely have small lag spikes at green ping.

Sometimes the green ping goes up to yellow, which makes the spiking worse, leading to delay in skills (annoying), and then to red/no ping, where nothing happens.

I hate that I spike at green ping D:

Wat? I never got green ping before. And just today, I used up all my quota. The speed dropped to 10-30kb/s ( LMAO ). Now I stay at red ping always. And occasionally it disappears. I spike a lot. And now, a whole lot of disconnections.

Can I blame my ping when I lose at PVP now?

Jig
12-29-2013, 03:03 AM
Laughing when people say "cry" and say excuses when if I say lag, like I mean I'm lagging like a freak right now literally, yes it's an excuse, but if you saw my connection daily, 24/7, you'll know why I die 60% of the time lol, never imagined how much better it could be if I had a stable ping under 300... Un-imaginary, a stable ping for me is 430-480, the spiking occurs roughly every 5-10 mins, at times it can just happen every 1min or two lol, they're small red pings, large ones come around 5-10 mins >.<

Doodlebeast
12-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Laughing when people say "cry" and say excuses when if I say lag, like I mean I'm lagging like a freak right now literally, yes it's an excuse, but if you saw my connection daily, 24/7, you'll know why I die 60% of the time lol, never imagined how much better it could be if I had a stable ping under 300... Un-imaginary, a stable ping for me is 430-480, the spiking occurs roughly every 5-10 mins, at times it can just happen every 1min or two lol, they're small red pings, large ones come around 5-10 mins >.<

I know that feel. It's like in pvp suddenly everything stops and the next sec. BOOM! You're KO'ed. Today I was talking to rot and the ping keeps disappearing. My replies were delayed very badly. And then.. Heavy lag continued by a disconnection. I can't even have a normal chat with lagness like this.

Jig
12-29-2013, 09:06 AM
I know that feel. It's like in pvp suddenly everything stops and the next sec. BOOM! You're KO'ed. Today I was talking to rot and the ping keeps disappearing. My replies were delayed very badly. And then.. Heavy lag continued by a disconnection. I can't even have a normal chat with lagness like this.

Yeah I see you got it to :( yeah the chat lag is bad, I get it tons, I do chat test over and over and its kind of surprising how delayed it can be at times haha, it can also show if your lagging of course

Doodlebeast
12-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Ugh, my wifi have seriously annoyed me this time. Today, everytime I get into a town, i will last like a few seconds then it'll disconnect me immediately. It's like its purposely doing it, P1 sucks OMG...