PDA

View Full Version : Gosh

floats
09-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Im really glad since the forgotten bows are nerfed but hallo hasn't been nerfed yet. Also on 30-40 area, bears rule since fbows are ditched. So please sts, bears need some nerfing. Prolly on every level idk.

Roberto077
09-19-2013, 05:32 AM
Mages rule*

But the bear plat packs need a bit of a nerf in armor and damage.

Extreme
09-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Bikin aj Bear.. ><

Caiahar
09-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Only paw didnt get nerfed. And IMO not really a problem..

DocDoBig
09-19-2013, 08:26 AM
floats teach me 56 bird.

Naetheanimal
09-19-2013, 08:58 AM
I dont think they will nerf packs, you have to pay real money to buy them.

Revealing
09-19-2013, 09:28 AM
^^ just do offer to get plat and they can lower the plat cost

Caiahar
09-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Every single plat I used to get vanity, lvl up, get plat pack, get rings, respec, allocate, and rename were all from free offers.

MrKrone
09-19-2013, 07:37 PM
^agreed, mostly. Of my 1100 plat "purchased", only around 400 was bought with real momey.

Spyce
09-19-2013, 08:38 PM
Bears own?

LOL.

Why exactly do I sux?

Trenton
09-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Bears own?

LOL.

Why exactly do I sux? You don't bother to learn ranges, and when you lose, you rage and make fun of everyone. Bear is actually very good at 35, you just choose to not apply to it.

Spyce
09-19-2013, 10:15 PM
You don't bother to learn ranges, and when you lose, you rage and make fun of everyone. Bear is actually very good at 35, you just choose to not apply to it.

No one taught me HOW to learn ranges.
All they tell me is to hit my debuffs and dodge your oppenents.
I don't know what the heck that means.

Kixxler
09-19-2013, 11:51 PM
Please nerf strength sets. You could give refunds to purchasers if they wanted one. To me strength sets are ruining lower level pvp.

Trenton
09-20-2013, 06:30 AM
Please nerf strength sets. You could give refunds to purchasers if they wanted one. To me strength sets are ruining lower level pvp. I have 3 strength sets, and even I WANT them nerfed. L20-L40 packs is what needs it, and I wouldn't even ask for a refund, because- Do the early L56 Glyph owners get refunds? Do the early Dragon Set owners get refunds? No. Why should we? They spent probably 100x more plat than we did trying to get "the best gear," same as us, so why should we get our plat back? ._.

Caiahar
09-20-2013, 08:08 AM
You don't bother to learn ranges, and when you lose, you rage and make fun of everyone. Bear is actually very good at 35, you just choose to not apply to it.

No one taught me HOW to learn ranges.
All they tell me is to hit my debuffs and dodge your oppenents.
I don't know what the heck that means.

Nobody learns it, it just comes naturally.
Hitting debuffs: Know your range and hit hellscream at right time.
Yesterday I completed my 35 copper bear, and I must say, it was good and fun.

Rot
09-20-2013, 11:06 AM
"nerf!" "nerf..." "nerf" that's what forums are for right now, huh

rant harder pls

Bous
09-20-2013, 01:36 PM
People payed 100s of plat farming fbows which are useless at most lvls. You payed 35 plat for your plat pack? I really don't see anyone else wanting the rhino packs to not be nerfed. Just because your l20 rhino's plat pack is good doesnt mean it shouldn't be nerfed. You Running around in lvl 15 games with a lvl 20 rhino, must be pro. nothing can kill a rhino with the op dodge and armor of the plat pack. Even then when a rhino joins, the first person to run out of mana dies.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b490/thebous/null_zps8a5ec1bf.png
Please tell me 65 armor at lvl 20 isn't op

Trenton
09-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Yesterday I completed my 35 copper bear, and I must say, it was good and fun. So you must also think no one learns piano, it just comes naturally.

You DO learn ranges, I'm pretty sure that all the people on this game don't know the ranges of made up places.

Caiahar
09-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Yesterday I completed my 35 copper bear, and I must say, it was good and fun. So you must also think no one learns piano, it just comes naturally.

You DO learn ranges, I'm pretty sure that all the people on this game don't know the ranges of made up places.
Real life and in-game are two different things.
Real life you have to actually take lessons.
However, I couldn't learn ranges. I remember myself making a thread about how could people know their ranges. One person said that you dont exactly learn it, it comes to you when you get better.
Like practice makes it easier/better, when you keep practicing and doing it, you'll eventually know.
But no one can teach you ranges.
For ex: When I was a beginner on my 35 voodoo, I always used to use drain too far, or too close. A while later I made my thread. When I recieved that information, I kept practicing the drain.
When people know their ranges, they can be decent at other classes, such as if a person always pvped with a bird, if he/she would make a bear, they would know what range to use beckon and hellscream at after playing with the bear a bit.

Trenton
09-20-2013, 05:25 PM
However, I couldn't learn ranges. I remember myself making a thread about how could people know their ranges. One person said that you dont exactly learn it, it comes to you when you get better.
Like practice makes it easier/better, when you keep practicing and doing it, you'll eventually know.
For ex: When I was a beginner on my 35 voodoo, I always used to use drain too far, or too close. A while later I made my thread. When I recieved that information, I kept practicing the drain.
When people know their ranges, they can be decent at other classes, such as if a person always pvped with a bird, if he/she would make a bear, they would know what range to use beckon and hellscream at after playing with the bear a bit. I never said someone had to teach him, I just said he never took the time to learn them, meaning he literally just randomly spams skills at, for example, Crushing Blow at 10m. He doesn't know the ranges of anything, and that's why "bear isn't op."

Caiahar
09-20-2013, 06:22 PM
When people know their ranges, they can be decent at other classes, such as if a person always pvped with a bird, if he/she would make a bear, they would know what range to use beckon and hellscream at after playing with the bear a bit. I never said someone had to teach him, I just said he never took the time to learn them, meaning he literally just randomly spams skills at, for example, Crushing Blow at 10m. He doesn't know the ranges of anything, and that's why "bear isn't op."
Yeah..I fought him on voodoo..and to prevent flamings, ill just say he isn't as experienced on bear as I've seen others :P

Archermaster
09-20-2013, 11:49 PM
CAKE!

Trenton
09-21-2013, 10:02 AM
CAKE! You need to stop post boosting.

angeldawn
09-21-2013, 12:27 PM
You need to stop post boosting.

You need to stop policing.

Trenton
09-21-2013, 12:28 PM
You need to stop policing. Isn't it the exact same thing you're doing to me? Anyways, a few days back, EVERY thread's last post was him saying CAKE. Sort of not supposed to do that, was just telling him he shouldn't do it.

angeldawn
09-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Isn't it the exact same thing you're doing to me? Anyways, a few days back, EVERY thread's last post was him saying CAKE. Sort of not supposed to do that, was just telling him he shouldn't do it.

You could have told him it wasnt appropriate and against forum rules. A better way than just saying stop.

If it bothers you so much, then report and move on :)

Caiahar
09-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Ya both need to stick it to PMS :D
Private msg FTWWWW!! $$$$$$$:D$$$$$$
Just ignore dat archer guy, he probably just forgot to take his anti-cake spamming medication :D

floats
09-21-2013, 10:22 PM
No really. If you see the 35 pvp area now, its mostly plat pack bears who rule...to beat one of them takes two voodoos (one critical if lucky) although I agree with robert's statement.

Idk about high lvl since its so balanceddd.....like the sm rhinoes beating on obe birds.
Anyway the 40 plat pack is too much, you could try to figure it or you could fight it to figure it.

DoctorWabbit
09-22-2013, 05:55 AM
I agree these plat packs are way overpowered and its a big problem as 20-40 pvp ruined COMPLETLY.When a 35 voodoo mage rush you and he loses he brings his plat L40 bear and he owns you 10-1 if lucky enough to kill him once...St should balance it much..............its out of contol

Naetheanimal
09-22-2013, 06:29 AM
If they nerf plat packs, devs should give the platinum back, like liquidation in forg items and halloweens. At l20, -2 armor per part should be good. Dmg isnt really high, except of hammer.

Gragorak
09-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Str plat pack should be nerfed, but not too much. I mean, they should still be competitive choice without being op.

I think lvl 20 str packs should be nerfed about 3-4 armor / piece and damage of the rhino hammer should be reduced significantly. Something is wrong when people put 17/19 of their skills to non damaging skills and just rely on massive auto damage to kill people. One handed weapons are fine now.

GRIZZY
09-22-2013, 01:46 PM
idk about twink lvls, but 61 orlok bear cant kill anything now! >.<