PDA

View Full Version : whats good in valkin?

tobirama_senju82
09-19-2013, 08:39 AM
i cant feel the goodness of valkin right now since its lvl 11 only . is it better compared to mali and hazel?

Zuzeq
09-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Can't really compare the bat to anything. With it's +20 StR, +10 Prime Stat and +15 to Prime and Tank can get up to 45 StR. Show me a Tank that couldn't use that and +250 to Mana and you'll be showing me a liar. As a rogue I use it as a party support pet while running w/ non-support Mage and one Tank. Helps me stay alive in the overly scaled Nordr elite maps and help out the party. Mine is only lvl 20 something due to my rotation being so big, but I like it so far. (short ability cool down as well)

tobirama_senju82
09-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Can't really compare the bat to anything. With it's +20 StR, +10 Prime Stat and +15 to Prime and Tank can get up to 45 StR. Show me a Tank that couldn't use that and +250 to Mana and you'll be showing me a liar. As a rogue I use it as a party support pet while running w/ non-support Mage and one Tank. Helps me stay alive in the overly scaled Nordr elite maps and help out the party. Mine is only lvl 20 something due to my rotation being so big, but I like it so far. (short ability cool down as well)

hehe well its just that as a tank, i feel a little not comfortable using it coz i prefer a pet in tank with a damage reduction. i started to use valkin this time in normal shuyal and my mana became problem because it always turn to zero. fyi my passive int are already 4/5. im expecting in this pet to sustain my mana problem but its not ,or maybe a little early to expect because my pet is still low level. . thats why as of now i still prefer using orion snag . sometimes ribbit in tanking .

Zuzeq
09-19-2013, 11:46 AM
I'd def lvl em up and try again, beacuse his abilities are "base on pet lvl". A couple elite Tank I run with like it so far, but if it doesn't turn out to benefit your play style at least you'll have a good backup when you don't want to feed you favs.

Wanto Faithful
09-27-2013, 11:27 AM
can u help to get valkin

Amazonina
10-17-2013, 04:34 PM
He is helpful in arena keeps me beefed up. Hardly die, pvp also he helps u kill tanks :)

kharmel
10-17-2013, 11:30 PM
i cant feel the goodness of valkin right now since its lvl 11 only . is it better compared to mali and hazel?

You can make it as ur primary pet...just tweak ur build to compensate in some of the lacking area
..but overall,its a good pet...good mana pet too:)

Maunyabastian
10-18-2013, 08:38 AM
It is OP.

Ish Shakunt
10-27-2013, 04:47 AM
Its the best warrior legendary pet.
Even amazing for pvp.
Has good stun chance, and gives mana if ur low on that.
So besides giving awesome stats.. its arcane and stun are good too. :)

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk