Thegooner

New master : iky

if you want say something to us, please leave the comment,

Rare
09-19-2013, 12:44 PM
HI :D

chickenjoy
09-19-2013, 09:00 PM
You guys are doing a great! Im seeing SOA will no longer be #1 soon.

Keep up the good job :)

glengon
09-19-2013, 09:43 PM

Lol...

Darko
09-20-2013, 11:21 AM
We can easily be #1, we have few players who cut their trophies down on purpose, I'm puropsely not fighting a lot to allow them to get a taste of #1 than we will take it right back

Bookmark
09-20-2013, 02:33 PM
We can easily be #1, we have few players who cut their trophies down on purpose, I'm puropsely not fighting a lot to allow them to get a taste of #1 than we will take it right back

Stealth mode: ON

Hook
09-20-2013, 08:49 PM

Too much talking.

Indonesia is #1.

They walk the walk.

Lol

Applejaqs
09-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Too much talking.

Indonesia is #1.

They walk the walk.

Lol

As JustG said, a system that can be abused will be abused. This is just like season 2 on AL where **** and ***** would farm kills 5-10 levels below theirs due to a glitch and get #1 within a matter of a day or two. sts allowed this abuse to happen, but nothing you can do as they won't fix it any time soon. Congrats on #1.

arielucie
09-21-2013, 10:11 AM
HI :D

Hi bro, whats up :)

arielucie
09-21-2013, 10:14 AM

Thank you bro, thank you very much, finaly get someone knew mean work hard

arielucie
09-21-2013, 10:18 AM

Thank you i do the best too, be #1 is realy good bro, thank you to allow us feel that :)

arielucie
09-21-2013, 10:20 AM
As Congrats on #1.

Thank you ffa

Blackzcythe
09-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Congrats Indonesia.. we will support you.. :)

arielucie
09-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Congrats Indonesia.. we will support you.. :)

Wowww blackk from merah putih, i love you bro

xrainx
09-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Can I join your tribe?

Yamadaron
09-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Hi its me Yamadaron ^^
May you guys know me from the ingame,
I joined Indonesia just over a week ago and this tribe is really, really awesome!
The other members there are incredibly nice and helpful and very active, we all work and laugh together and have much fun,
They also considerate to the member who donīt talk Indonesian, they translate the sentences very well :)
I am really happy to be an Member/Recruiter there and the fact that we reached #1 as a team :encouragement:

Rare
09-24-2013, 02:40 PM

I probably don't need to point it out... but bad form man. Bad form. Only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore "winner"

Rare
09-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Thank you ffa

Wow learn something new every day

arielucie
09-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi its me Yamadaron ^^
May you guys know me from the ingame,
I joined Indonesia just over a week ago and this tribe is really, really awesome!
The other members there are incredibly nice and helpful and very active, we all work and laugh together and have much fun,
They also considerate to the member who donīt talk Indonesian, they translate the sentences very well :)
I am really happy to be an Member/Recruiter there and the fact that we reached #1 as a team :encouragement:

Haii yama, what you say in here make me so proud, i realy glad you join us, thank you so much bro, you do same bro, you nice and kind to us, you learn indonesia language very good, and make us always laugh, thank you so much to be a part of our family

arielucie
09-24-2013, 02:43 PM
Can I join your tribe?

Of course you can, if we have empty slot you can request and tell your nama in forum, i will accept you

Ironnmann
09-25-2013, 03:54 AM
Im Kaiju from indonesia tribe...

Just wanna say.. i love this tribe..

Real Family.. help each other.. sharing tactics disccuss about everything not only about games...
Feels like home with a great brotherhood...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

arielucie
09-25-2013, 04:56 AM
Im Kaiju from indonesia tribe...

Just wanna say.. i love this tribe..

Real Family.. help each other.. sharing tactics disccuss about everything not only about games...
Feels like home with a great brotherhood...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Hai kaiju i dont know your english so well, i tough you only speak javanes, lol jk bro, i love you too, we all like brother, thank you, kaiju is hardworker guys, and cool guy also, he idea is so good, even now very hard to reach 1000, he never stop, step by step, we all support you kaiju, go to the topppp!!!!

go kaiju go kaiju, where is gypsy danger?

Itoopeo
09-26-2013, 06:24 AM
Lol indonesia...

Indonesia is similiar to Taiwan.. lots of nerds.

Only difference is that indonesian nerds are mobile nerds and taiwan nerds are pcnerds :p

arielucie
09-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Lol indonesia...

Only difference is that indonesian nerds are mobile nerds and taiwan nerds are pcnerds :p

how about finlandia maybe forum nerds

glengon
09-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Lol indonesia...

So ur from taiwan?
Edit: Lol wait arent you from finland?

arielucie
09-26-2013, 11:24 PM
So ur from taiwan?
Edit: Lol wait arent you from finland?

Lmfao, tx bud

Itoopeo
09-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks, indonesia!

Keep up the good work you are helping me towards third builder!

arielucie
09-30-2013, 02:57 AM
Thanks, indonesia!

Yw finnman

Ohh i want to ask you something, when im starting play BD, you are in top rank, and had great base, why you dont continue your progress and left behind?

Itoopeo
09-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Thanks, indonesia!

Yw finnman

Ohh i want to ask you something, when im starting play BD, you are in top rank, and had great base, why you dont continue your progress and left behind?

Because I dont buy pearls like everyone else. My base is most advanced "non pearl built" base. Or atleast one of them because I got head start from beta.

arielucie
10-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Because I dont buy pearls like everyone else. My base is most advanced "non pearl built" base. Or atleast one of them because I got head start from beta.

Oh i see, thank you

glengon
10-02-2013, 04:53 AM
Lmao o rly? I started from beta too, i spent zero pearls so far too, and my dh is lvl 8 now(i could upgrade but i would rather max my dragons first), and i bet im far more "advanced" than you. Pffff XD

Itoopeo
10-02-2013, 04:59 AM
Lmao o rly? I started from beta too, i spent zero pearls so far too, and my dh is lvl 8 now(i could upgrade but i would rather max my dragons first), and i bet im far more "advanced" than you. Pffff XD

You make pearl offers, which I dont have

glengon
10-03-2013, 05:20 AM

You make pearl offers, which I dont have
No i dont, i only got about 40 for downloading a game and thats it. I cant do any offers that require money, and most of the app downloads fail. Lol youre weird i said i cant get pearls and you say i get pearls from offers...the offers that give decent pearls all require money...

arty
10-05-2013, 01:21 AM
what happened arielucie? did iky quiited ur tribe to join meraputih?

arielucie
10-05-2013, 09:06 PM
what happened arielucie? did iky quiited ur tribe to join meraputih?

No arty he just playing a while
you keep going your battle with them... go go go

pranavkrish
10-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Arielucie why did u remove me from the tribe? ??

arielucie
10-08-2013, 07:21 AM
Arielucie why did u remove me from the tribe? ??prannnaavvvb we miss you, i never boot you bro, you out, and yamadoron say he wont play again i really sad , so i complain, and make new tread about pvp mathcing, lol glad bro i really glad, comeback i make you some room, lol

Xenobiotic
10-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Thanks, indonesia!

*cough* flamer *cough*

Fuw
10-14-2013, 08:56 PM
hello....my 1st post..

arielucie
10-15-2013, 12:49 AM
hello....my 1st post..
Aww few, thank you , nice to see your post,

Multibird
10-15-2013, 07:46 PM
hello....my 1st post.. u need to keep big loot for me, I skip u a lot lol

Fuw
10-15-2013, 09:00 PM
u need to keep big loot for me, I skip u a lot lol

yeah...lol

arielucie
10-16-2013, 01:41 PM
yeah...lol

Lol

Garudon
10-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Arie - I'll quote a character from my favorite show "Thank You, Come Again!"

arielucie
10-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Arie - I'll quote a character from my favorite show "Thank You, Come Again!"

Garudon u damn goooooooddddd!!!!!!!!!

50 bomber 4 heal = big failure

Tell me who is 1 person who can 100% you?

Garudon
10-17-2013, 09:16 PM
I think Pest and Flawless each did like 2 months ago... It's been a long time though. I think Athena got close or did finally get a 100% as well. The list is actually pretty short

nobounds
10-22-2013, 09:45 PM
I think Pest and Flawless each did like 2 months ago... It's been a long time though. I think Athena got close or did finally get a 100% as well. The list is actually pretty short

<3 to garudon

arielucie
10-24-2013, 05:54 AM
Hai flawless, glad to see you coming by to our tribes treads, thank you

And mr garudon to thank you

Itoopeo
10-27-2013, 03:10 AM
I had like 1.6mil gold this night but no one attacked me
:D

arielucie
10-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Wow a lot of gold, your defance to good maybe finn

Intex
10-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Arielucie im sorry to use your base design to make a new thread in general discussion

Here your unic base : http://i44.tinypic.com/2mysuhg.jpg

Im from vietnam maybe sometime i can join your tribes

arielucie
10-28-2013, 11:15 PM
Ow intex nice, thank you i just get bored with spiral or usuall base, so i make some unic, its still same, spiral or not, people can make 100 on me

Multibird
10-31-2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone can be raided 100%, no one is the best

arielucie
10-31-2013, 12:51 PM
Anyone can be raided 100%, no one is the best

Hai multi, long time no see u on forum, im sorry

Gameplay
10-31-2013, 02:14 PM
Mhm

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Multibird
10-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Hai multi, long time no see u on forum, im sorry
Ya I been very busy, no time for games

Aldober
11-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Too much talking.

Indonesia is #1.

They walk the walk.

Lol

True

Aldober
11-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Anyone can be raided 100%, no one is the best even the strongest base will be destroyed 100% by someone.

kabuki
11-20-2013, 03:37 AM
Go.. go... go... dnt lets them to be no.1

arielucie
11-20-2013, 04:01 AM

Haha we try our best, you visit us again and we can be no 1, but i want to try with indonesia team work, if we can pass best of the best with own power its really wonderfull, wish our luck ok kabuki

arielucie
11-20-2013, 05:11 AM

Haha we try our best, you visit us again and we can be no 1, but i want to try with indonesia team work, if we can pass best of the best with own power its really wonderfull, wish our luck ok kabuki

ealax
11-20-2013, 08:12 AM

I like it better now, head to head :D more exciting ...

arielucie
11-21-2013, 01:18 AM
I like it better now, head to head :D more exciting ... if we can congrats us ok!! We make this game better! You trophy monster ealax hahaha

NateDestroyer
11-21-2013, 01:59 AM
if we can congrats us ok!! We make this game better! You trophy monster ealax hahaha

Beast!!!

kabuki
11-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Beast!!!

Dragon monster....

ealax
11-21-2013, 10:16 AM
if we can congrats us ok!! We make this game better! You trophy monster ealax hahaha

everybody is becoming a beast master after you (arielucie and nate) started to beat all records and show that 24/7 is the only way to beat you :P

NateDestroyer
11-21-2013, 01:01 PM
everybody is becoming a beast master after you (arielucie and nate) started to beat all records and show that 24/7 is the only way to beat you :P

Haha yeah!! because Arie I turned into beast mode :)

arielucie
11-22-2013, 12:55 AM
Haha yeah!! because Arie I turned into beast mode :)

Becouse of nate i dont push trophy so much again!! i never catch you up nate! Nate is true legend if still like this, you will on top on LB forever!!! Hahahahah

Let ealax try to catch you, hope he dont give up to be top of LB hahahah, feel the sensation ealax, and feel the nate"robot"power

NateDestroyer
11-22-2013, 01:40 AM
Becouse of nate i dont push trophy so much again!! i never catch you up nate! Nate is true legend if still like this, you will on top on LB forever!!! Hahahahah

Let ealax try to catch you, hope he dont give up to be top of LB hahahah, feel the sensation ealax, and feel the nate"robot"power

I wanna have 30k gap from 2nd before new year, so will try my best. Im in a hard cycle, so im slow down quite a bit

arielucie
11-22-2013, 03:30 AM
I wanna have 30k gap from 2nd before new year, so will try my best. Im in a hard cycle, so im slow down quite a bit

All is hard cycle after new update this day, we are slow down to

badang
11-24-2013, 09:22 PM
congratulation indonesia for being number 1 again few days ago...

you guys proved you didn't need to constantly recruit high trophy hoarder to become number one... its teamwork that matter .. :adoration:

but keep your eye on MP... they coming for u.. :)

arielucie
11-25-2013, 02:42 AM
conratulation indonesia for being number 1 again few days ago...

you guys proved you didn't need to constantly recruit high trophy hoarder to become number one... its teamwork that matter .. :adoration:

Woooowwww someone notice that! Thank you whoever you are but thank you, hahahah but this fight never end we try our best! And mp is our alliance we gald if they can pass us

NateDestroyer
11-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Woooowwww someone notice that! Thank you whoever you are but thank you, hahahah but this fight never end we try our best! And mp is our alliance we gald if they can pass us

No Arie, Merah please wait for us lols

arielucie
11-25-2013, 02:42 PM
No Arie, Merah please wait for us lols go destroyers go! I like your new tribe statement :)

kabuki
11-27-2013, 12:41 PM
No Arie, Merah please wait for us lols

Im so respect with destroyer.... we hv the same way...keep up troophy with high team work... never give up... and always respect each other.... but im so scare with u... lol
say hello to ur mates... miss them all....

Go...go...goo....

NateDestroyer
11-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Im so respect with destroyer.... we hv the same way...keep up troophy with high team work... never give up... and always respect each other.... but im so scare with u... lol
say hello to ur mates... miss them all....

Go...go...goo....
Hmm miss u too bro..I will surely tell them :)

ealax
11-28-2013, 03:19 AM
congratulation indonesia for being number 1 again few days ago...

if you notice here, there are 2 members that went out and help out other friends for a week, time during Indonesia relaxed and we (with TEAM WORK) took over the 5k advantage and made it aprox 4k in our favor. We do TEAM WORK. We aim to develop new members who are really surprising you by the way they play and gain trophies. So we do not believe in god but if he wants to help us and join us then he is always more than welcome since he played since the beginning with the most of the guys on our tribe. Let's keep the game on!!! I like competition and I respect my competitors who make me better :D

GAME ON!

Edit: the members that were our are Kim P and Dienoobs in case you want to make your calculations :D

lalapo
11-28-2013, 05:16 AM
im indonesia but, and i wanna join indonesia, i love merah putih, so confusing
hahahahah

arielucie
11-28-2013, 12:24 PM
if you notice here, there are 2 members that went out and help out other friends for a week, time during Indonesia relaxed and we (with TEAM WORK) took over the 5k advantage and made it aprox 4k in our favor. We do TEAM WORK. We aim to develop new members who are really surprising you by the way they play and gain trophies. So we do not believe in god but if he wants to help us and join us then he is always more than welcome since he played since the beginning with the most of the guys on our tribe. Let's keep the game on!!! I like competition and I respect my competitors who make me better :D

GAME ON!

Edit: the members that were our are Kim P and Dienoobs in case you want to make your calculations :D

Its ok ealax good jobs

arielucie
11-28-2013, 12:25 PM
im indonesia but, and i wanna join indonesia, i love merah putih, so confusing
hahahahah

Loooollllll

badang
11-29-2013, 12:09 AM

GAME ON!

since when recruitment is teamwork? trying to deny the fact that it is the high trophy recruitment shortcut that bring u guys to the top? lol

ealax
11-30-2013, 11:26 AM
since when recruitment is teamwork? trying to deny the fact that it is the high trophy recruitment shortcut that bring u guys to the top? lol

We joined 2 tribes and accepted few other players (no more than 20k in total trophies). Since we started nemesis I personally have got around 20k in trophies, my tribe fellows had also got a lot more. So YES WE DO TEAMWORK, YES we recruited few more places to filled up our 49 spaces. But the best players by rank are in your tribes and they wont be coming to join us, even if we welcome you.

You got it now badang?

I guess if you move kabuki to your tribe you will have the head again, it is part of the strategy and I bet you will do it if the rewards are good enough to be at first place.

kabuki
12-01-2013, 05:50 AM
We joined 2 tribes and accepted few other players (no more than 20k in total trophies). Since we started nemesis I personally have got around 20k in trophies, my tribe fellows had also got a lot more. So YES WE DO TEAMWORK, YES we recruited few more places to filled up our 49 spaces. But the best players by rank are in your tribes and they wont be coming to join us, even if we welcome you.

You got it now badang?

I guess if you move kabuki to your tribe you will have the head again, it is part of the strategy and I bet you will do it if the rewards are good enough to be at first place.

Heii... does anybody call my name....^^

Some ppl going crazy n upset....

Hush.... hush.... hush..... get out u chicken.....

Lol

ealax
12-03-2013, 05:20 AM
Heii... does anybody call my name....^^

Some ppl going crazy n upset....

Hush.... hush.... hush..... get out u chicken.....

Lol

soon it will be the time for you to play your role kabuki and join indos

ealax
12-03-2013, 10:28 AM
i guess this is the end of Indonesia as a tribe?

arielucie
12-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Yes ealax we make something better, thanks to give us inspiration

kabuki
12-03-2013, 03:31 PM
i guess this is the end of Indonesia as a tribe?

Lol....

ealax
12-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Yes ealax we make something better, thanks to give us inspiration

sorry for your lost Arie, I have never seen a player with 65k of trophies and DONATIONS!! I saw it when I visited your tribe (you werent there), it must be very hard to say goodbye to some of your fellows.

arielucie
12-04-2013, 07:48 AM
sorry for your lost Arie, I have never seen a player with 65k of trophies and DONATIONS!! I saw it when I visited your tribe (you werent there), it must be very hard to say goodbye to some of your fellows.
You make me doingggg thisssss!!! I hate you! Before i leave i got 37k donation, hahahha, yup its really hard ealax really i think since you do a great move to combine 2 tribes, and make me think, we play for our ambition we want that flag and also pearls reward, i left 26 inactive ppl except thegooner, becouse they never show the white color anymore, its really hard man, everyday we -450 ++ trophy, and make active ppl work harder to compate with you, tribe, im sorry but i want still playing, if i stay in indonesia tribe and see everyday like this, really i want to give up. Sorry hope you guys understand.

ealax
12-04-2013, 05:41 PM
You make me doingggg thisssss!!! I hate you! Before i leave i got 37k donation, hahahha, yup its really hard ealax really i think since you do a great move to combine 2 tribes, and make me think, we play for our ambition we want that flag and also pearls reward, i left 26 inactive ppl except thegooner, becouse they never show the white color anymore, its really hard man, everyday we -450 ++ trophy, and make active ppl work harder to compate with you, tribe, im sorry but i want still playing, if i stay in indonesia tribe and see everyday like this, really i want to give up. Sorry hope you guys understand.

those are the dynamics of this game, and same will happen with several tribes on the server including us ..

NateDestroyer
12-04-2013, 11:16 PM
You guys can take 1st and 2nd as a tribe, But I wont let anyone take 1st from me :)

arielucie
12-05-2013, 12:34 AM
You guys can take 1st and 2nd as a tribe, But I wont let anyone take 1st from me :)

Wowww the best player in bd show up, nate thanks for what you do last time! I really like it, :)

NateDestroyer
12-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Wowww the best player in bd show up, nate thanks for what you do last time! I really like it, :)

Arie, do u see my base? I have 8m gold and i dont need it. If you want i will let u have it :)

ealax
12-05-2013, 03:48 AM

It will take a long time for someone to catch you, by the way congratz on 100k mark, that is very impressive. You will be always the first player to break that mark on the server ... lets see who will be the second ... Theo? Arie?

arielucie
12-05-2013, 05:26 AM
It will take a long time for someone to catch you, by the way congratz on 100k mark, that is very impressive. You will be always the first player to break that mark on the server ... lets see who will be the second ... Theo? Arie?

No iam to old to catch you guys, maybe theo or ealax, kabuki or keitaro, and for nate, i think he will be first forever, hahhaa

kabuki
12-05-2013, 05:28 AM
those are the dynamics of this game, and same will happen with several tribes on the server including us ..

Bacrit loe..... angkat telor aja....

arielucie
12-05-2013, 05:29 AM
Arie, do u see my base? I have 8m gold and i dont need it. If you want i will let u have it :)

Oppps i dont dare to touch you, hahahaha really, you help me to much, but if i get your permision i like to borrow, and if you need i will return to you, thank you nate

NateDestroyer
12-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Oppps i dont dare to touch you, hahahaha really, you help me to much, but if i get your permision i like to borrow, and if you need i will return to you, thank you nate

Arie, you dont have to use 46 bombers lols..you could have just tole me I will bring out the gold lols. If u need gold just lemme know. I have 8m again and still donmt need it

ealax
12-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Arie, you dont have to use 46 bombers lols..you could have just tole me I will bring out the gold lols. If u need gold just lemme know. I have 8m again and still donmt need it

making my way to the top 5 to see if I can meet you at the podium guys :D

Blackzcythe
12-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Can i have it? Lol