PDA

View Full Version : Reproducable Elixer / Non-Elixer Run Bug

Alrisaia
09-19-2013, 03:56 PM
So - there's a strange bug that keeps hitting my Pure time run teams.

We are clearly without any elixers and we begin the map. When we get to the first pull and pop our smoke bombs the timer changes from no label to (Elixer Run) at which point we are positive that the time is looking at the elixer LB times for comparison.

We just beat the pure time on the LB moments ago, however due to this bug, it doesn't list our time.

Have a look into this - if a Dev wants to run with me to see it in action I'd be happy to take you on a tour in beautiful Skull Cove :)

- Alri

FluffNStuff
09-19-2013, 04:11 PM
So - there's a strange bug that keeps hitting my Pure time run teams.

We are clearly without any elixers and we begin the map. When we get to the first pull and pop our smoke bombs the timer changes from no label to (Elixer Run) at which point we are positive that the time is looking at the elixer LB times for comparison.

We just beat the pure time on the LB moments ago, however due to this bug, it doesn't list our time.

Have a look into this - if a Dev wants to run with me to see it in action I'd be happy to take you on a tour in beautiful Skull Cove :)

- Alri

So it thinks the Armor buff from the smoke is an armor elixir?

Lojack
09-19-2013, 04:38 PM
It's not the buff, at least on my server after several attempts with maxed out veil on a couple elite maps. My runs stayed pure. Pet buff maybe?

Alrisaia
09-19-2013, 06:04 PM
slags and sammy, also one set of hooks and archon ring

Taejo
09-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Archon Ring maybe? I think I read Carapace stating that some of those give a permanent "buff".

Joncheese
09-20-2013, 02:22 AM
No eek removed his ring and replaced it with a mythic. We definitely only had mythic items on and were using Sammys + Slag.

:(

Alrisaia
09-20-2013, 05:54 AM
let's try again later today Jon and see what happens if we can localize it to one person we can have eba record it by switching out one player

Joncheese
09-20-2013, 06:34 AM
let's try again later today Jon and see what happens if we can localize it to one person we can have eba record it by switching out one player

Im sure there is an app to record screens on ipads..... i'll check it out bro.

Soundlesskill
09-20-2013, 06:34 PM
Could you have revived with plat?