PDA

View Full Version : The game becoming not fun anymore since the newest update

Laurentsz
09-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Hi Dev teams...

First
I will say thanks for the new update for sorc, now we no need to charge the shield skill for invulnerable shield and rising up our damage but there something more important issues. (because im a sorc)

Second
Making a maul warrior more imba than i thought !! the damage rise so high and a big amount of HP then have a invulnerable shield. how can we kill this war with just a 500 - 700 normal damage if we have a light crit, it just only deal 1k++ damage ? (maybe u should try urself, pvp against solo warrior with a maul before applied it to CTF or TDM)
because our skill is non targetable, so we just hit the button then the skill is auto aim. GRATSS for this ! we can't kill any ppl standing behind the warrior, all damage goes to warrior.

Third,
Thanks for the Alrasia ideas for moving the bael and krunch. do u guys realize ? since the newest update, i never find any BAEL or KRUNCH anymore, they said find when defeat the windmore harbour bosses. i kill it around 30-50 times, never find it.
NOW A DAYS, WHEN U HAVE UPDATE THE GAME, THE GAME BECOMING NOT FUN ANYMORE ! where is the fun to find the Rare bael or krunch and kill it together with friends ?? this game becoming a stressful game..

Fourth,
Do u guys realize the drop chances for Locked chest lowered ? i use re-roll elixir and run in KM3 and got 0 locked, 0 legendary items ! my average run time is 3 mins and 10 secs.
never been like this before... before the game update to 36 cap, i usually get 5-8 locked a days with 4 - 5 hours play time. but yesterday i play around 10 hours more, got 2 locked (NOT WITH RE-ROLL ELIXIR) + 1 wrath jaw eggs. LOL ! STRESSFUL GAMES !

Fifth,
The Normal Nord Bosses is getting harder ! i try to help my guildies to solo kill grimmnr and i die 10x times with the full Mythic sets (upgradeable). when the grimmnr enraged, he always 1 hit me to kiss the floor. (NT : i have 3k HP). LOL !

overall, i dont know what to said. you're doing a GREAT UPDATES DEVS !! i need to give you a big applause for making this game NOT FUN ANYMORE !
CONGRATS ! WELL DONE !

moogle8494
09-20-2013, 01:34 AM
Hi Dev teams...

First
I will say thanks for the new update for sorc, now we no need to charge the shield skill for invulnerable shield and rising up our damage but there something more important issues. (because im a sorc)

Second
Making a maul warrior more imba than i thought !! the damage rise so high and a big amount of HP then have a invulnerable shield. how can we kill this war with just a 500 - 700 normal damage if we have a light crit, it just only deal 1k++ damage ? (maybe u should try urself, pvp against solo warrior with a maul before applied it to CTF or TDM)
because our skill is non targetable, so we just hit the button then the skill is auto aim. GRATSS for this ! we can't kill any ppl standing behind the warrior, all damage goes to warrior.

Third,
Thanks for the Alrasia ideas for moving the bael and krunch. do u guys realize ? since the newest update, i never find any BAEL or KRUNCH anymore, they said find when defeat the windmore harbour bosses. i kill it around 30-50 times, never find it.
NOW A DAYS, WHEN U HAVE UPDATE THE GAME, THE GAME BECOMING NOT FUN ANYMORE ! where is the fun to find the Rare bael or krunch and kill it together with friends ?? this game becoming a stressful game..

Fourth,
Do u guys realize the drop chances for Locked chest lowered ? i use re-roll elixir and run in KM3 and got 0 locked, 0 legendary items ! my average run time is 3 mins and 10 secs.
never been like this before... before the game update to 36 cap, i usually get 5-8 locked a days with 4 - 5 hours play time. but yesterday i play around 10 hours more, got 2 locked (NOT WITH RE-ROLL ELIXIR) + 1 wrath jaw eggs. LOL ! STRESSFUL GAMES !

Fifth,
The Normal Nord Bosses is getting harder ! i try to help my guildies to solo kill grimmnr and i die 10x times with the full Mythic sets (upgradeable). when the grimmnr enraged, he always 1 hit me to kiss the floor. (NT : i have 3k HP). LOL !

overall, i dont know what to said. you're doing a GREAT UPDATES DEVS !! i need to give you a big applause for making this game NOT FUN ANYMORE !
CONGRATS ! WELL DONE !

I dont have any problem with those things, my only problem nowadays is those frikkinnn Scammers.

faychen
09-20-2013, 01:35 AM
Oh more and more ppl complaining about drops rate..
Or it is because the population of player is expanding so the possibility is shrinking O.o

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 4