PDA

View Full Version : smashers - why oh why their are so retarded?

ishyrionek
09-20-2013, 01:38 AM
The only one solution i got is to make mass bombers...
Cause when someone abuse retarded brain of smasher, its even hard to get to 1st outside wall... And getting to 2nd inside walls is just joke.
Is the only solution to build same base as half players? ... This really is frustating when u used half army, 20 smashers, and u just succed to pass 1st outside wall, lol...41832

glengon
09-20-2013, 01:52 AM
Lmao you dont even understand how smashers work. If you were to attack that bad base shown in the pic, the smashers would NOT touch the single walls. They would just go straight to the main walls. The owner of the base in the pic obviously doesnt know how smashers work, so all those single walls are just a waste.
If you understand how the AI works its pretty easy to make smashers attack single walls.

Valsacar
09-20-2013, 04:32 AM
And that second base is pretty easy to take out... I think I might go searching for it now. Thanks for the advice!

glengon
09-20-2013, 04:45 AM
O o didnt see the second one. For that one i guess either use an extra 6 smashers or just use bombers..
Before even attacking, use 6 smashers on each "box", then just attack regularly... Its just an extra 6 smashers..

Valsacar
09-20-2013, 04:57 AM
His trophies are so low he's hard to find :P

ishyrionek
09-20-2013, 05:17 AM
For example this guy:

How u can beat to 2nd walls?
If i dont understand how... Then u write... Cause i lost all army, and failed again... Cause smasher had attack nearest even 1 block wall... Wich is so retarded....

Shaping Sickness
09-20-2013, 07:20 AM
I suggested a while back that Smashers should just run straight and blow the first wall they encounter, I guess that's what they do now, but they could be smarter.

Valsacar
09-20-2013, 08:26 AM
I suggested a while back that Smashers should just run straight and blow the first wall they encounter, I guess that's what they do now, but they could be smarter.

That's not what they do, read one of the other 3 threads on the subject and learn how they work. They work just fine.

@OP, learn to attack better, spiral bases are fairly easy to take out and don't even require smashers (but they do make it a little easier, if you know how to use them).

Garudon
09-20-2013, 09:58 PM
There's an inherent weakness in spiral design. If you look closer at the third base, if you attack through the single walls and breach the outer wall just once, the troops can just walk right in because the north corner is open. That'll take 15-20 smashers in that base, but the 200k sheep make it worthwhile.

Itoopeo
09-21-2013, 02:07 AM
I killef that base in pic 100% with 100L4 spitters 15L3 crushers and 5 L2 smashers. So easy.

ealax
09-21-2013, 11:21 AM

There is not meaning of straight in a 2D map. Straight could be up, down, left or right. This is why they use their AI to solved the problem of which wall to break. As you say it is probably not the best heuristic for an AI entity but this is what we got from the Devs. So this is how we play :D

Multibird
09-27-2013, 12:39 PM
For example this guy:

How u can beat to 2nd walls?
If i dont understand how... Then u write... Cause i lost all army, and failed again... Cause smasher had attack nearest even 1 block wall... Wich is so retarded....

I 100% this guy today lol, looted 300k or 400k of each resources :)