PDA

View Full Version : Time's Up!

IronMonkey
09-20-2013, 02:41 AM
It's almost a month since I joined Arcane Legends, it was November 2012 and I was really hooked.

Sadly, for the past couple of days, I refused to farm/hunt, simply because my interest has waned. Don't get me wrong the game is great I wouldn't be hooked for almost a year if it wasn't. By the way, it is my first MMORPG and the experience was great.

I wouldn't have capped each season without the help of a lot of my friends and the guilds I joined. Thanks a lot!

I say once again, thank you friends, Joes, participants of my silly contests and guildmates for making my journey in Arlor worthwhile.

Cya!

IGNs:

Timewizard (formerly TheHobbit)
Fatcharlie
Nottpro
Promama
Mythicblue
Kungfubride

Deleted
Fitcharlie
Cursedbride

Update:

Deleted all toons, feel free to use my names and my sig if you like. Nice playing with you guys.

Dreuefesie
09-20-2013, 03:19 AM
Sad to see you go mate. :( It would be great if you could stay but it's just a game, you'll do well in life.

Best of luck with everything!

Spyce
09-21-2013, 08:06 AM
Sad to see you go Time! :(

Visit us sometime will ya?

Good luck in real life.

Bless
09-21-2013, 11:54 AM
Aww. I know you're one of the most generous :) GL in life!

Vystirch
09-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Awe sorry to see you go bud... You did the greatest competitions when you were named timewizard! Gl and I hoe u find another game to rock your boat.

-Vys

Alhuntrazeck
09-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Aw, cya. Gl in rl llife. Never got to know you, but you seem like a great guy, stoic!

Yakiniku
09-25-2013, 08:37 AM
Ahh take care, Timewizard. Though you wouldn't know me, we were actually guildies twice. Once in CU and later again in Joes.

I remember doing your "Avenge me!" contest a long time ago, but never submitted the screenie. I had a fun time watching reactions though. :p

Either way, I wish you luck in your RL endeavors. :)

IronMonkey
09-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Ahh take care, Timewizard. Though you wouldn't know me, we were actually guildies twice. Once in CU and later again in Joes.

I remember doing your "Avenge me!" contest a long time ago, but never submitted the screenie. I had a fun time watching reactions though. :p

Either way, I wish you luck in your RL endeavors. :)

Oh yeah, I remember that contest too, we even have rehearsals because Bael at that time is still deadly for mages. Thanks but I'm back in the forums only.