PDA

View Full Version : Godaddy platinum offer...again

Limitational
09-20-2013, 05:30 PM
alright so I finally got my card and am planning on purchasing plat., Once again this will require someone who has already done this offer. The requirement says spend at least 5$ . Which one do I buy because from what i seen they're are 1.00, 4.49. and 7.49. If i purchase the 4.49 one and the tax kicks in over 5$ will that count? Or do i have to buy the 7.49 one. Either way 7$ for 300 platinum is pretty nice.

Thanks in advance

Snapped
09-20-2013, 07:58 PM
I haven't done the offer, but I can tell you that the tax will not count towards the $5.00 minimum purchase requirement. Go for the $7.49 offer.

With that said, Godaddy is notorious for "nickle and diming" customers to death, and selling your information to every advertising marketing company under the sun. Read Godaddy's TOS carefully, and enjoy your plat.

Aerospacegod
09-20-2013, 08:28 PM
I haven't done the offer, but I can tell you that the tax will not count towards the $5.00 minimum purchase requirement. Go for the $7.49 offer.

With that said, Godaddy is notorious for "nickle and diming" customers to death, and selling your information to every advertising marketing company under the sun. Read Godaddy's TOS carefully, and enjoy your plat.

The offer I did said $5 tax included, so I paid 5.18 total. Just make sure to uncheck all the xtra for hosting and such.

iRay
09-20-2013, 08:58 PM
So how exactly do I do this deal?

I don't see any godaddy offers in Native or Trialpay..

Aerospacegod
09-21-2013, 02:31 AM
So how exactly do I do this deal?

I don't see any godaddy offers in Native or Trialpay..

The offers seem to rotate and the amounts they give change as well. For instance I got 420 plat for the godaddy offer and the next day they offered 480.