PDA

View Full Version : Wow STS...

azefekie
09-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Been a while since being on forums, If anyone has noticed Pocket Legends has continued to fail at balancing PvP. whats with taking damage away from int mages they're already underpower unless the opponent doesn't dodge (which with the way you add things to the game its impossible to not dodge even witgh 0 dodge how amazing is that lmao . yet you STS has continued making it worse, why not take dodge out of strength gear and add some dodge to bears' buff. this way there are no longer any "OP" str players. you rack in all this money from plat yet when over half your players do PvP and CTF you still ignore us and make little changes you "believe" will help. I promise there are hundreds of people who will test out things for STS. In our opinion STS doesn't ever test new stuff to find out just how balanced it is for PvP and CTF. Several of these posts have been made in the lats year asking for STS to pay attention and help fix our beloved Pocket Legends PvP and CTF. rarely do we hear a response and even rarer do we actually see some changes. please listen to your CUSTOMERS don't ignore us anymore. we put money in those pockets

Roberto077
09-20-2013, 06:54 PM
They nerfed dodge buffs.

Hahahahabirdy
09-20-2013, 06:54 PM
Try looking at the thread where they specifically ask for feedback before raging your heart out.

NotYoCookiez
09-20-2013, 08:04 PM
I like the new nerf and I am a int mage. All classes are affected by this not just mages

Oldcoot
09-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Open mouth insert foot

azefekie
09-20-2013, 08:06 PM
this is all about dodge taking over and STS not testing new items

azefekie
09-20-2013, 08:08 PM
Try looking at the thread where they specifically ask for feedback before raging your heart out.

seriously dude..you of all people should know we have made friendlier threads about ways we believe things would help..being we've played so long. how often do we honestly get feedback? in the last year just for starters

azefekie
09-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Open mouth insert foot
lol nothing will help this one in pvp ......EZ

Delphina
09-20-2013, 08:17 PM
We welcome your constructive feedback. Feel free to post it in this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?114961-PL-Balance-after-the-Great-Nerf-of-2013
I'm going to close up this one.