PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions...

Kixxler
09-20-2013, 09:44 PM
I would post in the official "pvp balance" thread, but there are so many posts I don't even think you guys will see mine.
I'll just keep it short and simple:

1.) please nerf rhino/warrior plat pack sets, they're really OP at low level and give refunds to ppl who are gonna cry about getting a refund
2.) this damage nerf thing is kinda ridiculous, as its not balancing pvp at all, just making it stupidly hard to kill people

tenks

gison
09-20-2013, 10:26 PM
I would post in the official "pvp balance" thread, but there are so many posts I don't even think you guys will see mine.
I'll just keep it short and simple:

1.) please nerf rhino/warrior plat pack sets, they're really OP at low level and give refunds to ppl who are gonna cry about getting a refund
2.) this damage nerf thing is kinda ridiculous, as its not balancing pvp at all, just making it stupidly hard to kill people

tenks

Agreed with #2. Really annoys me.

Extreme
09-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Really true, I agree with Number #2 It aint balancing, Just making fight really really long..

angelopeji
09-20-2013, 11:29 PM
i just want to suggest that if you can make a new offers from nativeX that can be download. thank you.

Archermaster
09-20-2013, 11:39 PM
I agree they don't make it more strategic and more skill they only make the fights last longer than they did before

NotYoCookiez
09-21-2013, 02:22 PM
I dont agree with number 2. Sure fights take longer and we all are getting impatient because we all are used to a couple skills and then everyone dies. It makes debuffs actually useful.

Cavoc
09-21-2013, 03:46 PM
My worst issue so far for me is pallies. They heal more than the damage I deal.

gison
09-21-2013, 08:59 PM
My worst issue so far for me is pallies. They heal more than the damage I deal.

Yes ^