PDA

View Full Version : Second founder?

Djevara
09-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Hello guys, I would like to have your idea on this: new founder for 1th January.

My idea is to create a new founder for our age. (It will give some chance vs the guys that have a founder.)

But, to be original, it could be red. But, it must not be that much good has the first. (A bit less good)

And, it should be on sale for 500 plat , so, the new players will not try to get it, only the old.

Tell me your opinion in it.

Thank you.

Kixxler
09-21-2013, 12:26 AM
no^

zappaxe
09-21-2013, 12:50 AM
Yes. Let's have a founder helm for people who founded the game 3 years after it was founded. <---sarcasm
And no I don't have a founders.

Revealing
09-21-2013, 03:13 AM
Nty

Lexlyde
09-21-2013, 05:29 AM
Founder helm must be for founders players not for people who have plats.

Rot
09-21-2013, 05:56 AM
do you understand what founder means? :)

ps i dont have one

Gragorak
09-21-2013, 07:52 AM
No.

But what about funder's helm? Cool looking helm that costs 100k plat.

Spyce
09-21-2013, 08:15 AM
No.

But what about funder's helm? Cool looking helm that costs 100k plat.

500k platinum*

lonleybird
09-21-2013, 09:00 AM
I'm a founder and I would prob quit if they did this.

lonleybird
09-21-2013, 09:09 AM
Plus they would prob do this for the plat because you HAVE to have it to get throu the game now. #double post

Djevara
09-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Sorry I forgot to sayd that the stats will be less good then the first one.

lonleybird
09-21-2013, 10:41 AM
You said that and i said. I'm a founder and I would prob quit if they did this.

Twinklaser
09-21-2013, 12:02 PM
Maybe add stats to OCD instead? 3 Damage and Armor is fair for the 500plat price tag

OvigorothO
09-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Maybe add stats to OCD instead? 3 Damage and Armor is fair for the 500plat price tag

It's also enough to make fremium players complain about the game giving paying customers the advantage.

-two sides to every story

angeldawn
09-21-2013, 12:47 PM
I disagree with a 'seconds' founders idea esp for newer players.

Twinklaser
09-21-2013, 11:26 PM
It's also enough to make fremium players complain about the game giving paying customers the advantage.

-two sides to every story
Free players CAN earn free plat to buy the OCD(Given some time). Im not saying that the bonus should be huge (3 Damage 3 Armor hardly matters at even 10-20) but it should have more than the standard 1 armor. 500 plat is around $11 for a helm that has the same stats as say a 5 plat Vikings Helm.With 500 plat, one could make a quarter of a gold cap. A few extra sat point isnt too much to ask for, is it?

Rot
09-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Free players CAN earn free plat to buy the OCD(Given some time). Im not saying that the bonus should be huge (3 Damage 3 Armor hardly matters at even 10-20) but it should have more than the standard 1 armor. 500 plat is around $11 for a helm that has the same stats as say a 5 plat Vikings Helm.With 500 plat, one could make a quarter of a gold cap. A few extra sat point isnt too much to ask for, is it?

it isnt, but its description clearly says that it only gives one armor, you can always choose not to buy one

i have one though, it looks cool

Schnitzel
09-23-2013, 05:48 PM
Hello guys, I would like to have your idea on this: new founder for 1th January.

My idea is to create a new founder for our age. (It will give some chance vs the guys that have a founder.)

But, to be original, it could be red. But, it must not be that much good has the first. (A bit less good)

And, it should be on sale for 500 plat , so, the new players will not try to get it, only the old.

Tell me your opinion in it.

Thank you.
Eh...how about no

Djevara
09-23-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm trying to remake PL like older, stop being that much mad with me... ^^

tHelonestud
09-23-2013, 10:44 PM
remake like it's older? the helm makes the history of PL more memorable, so you would actually be making it seem newer. If you can't overcome 5 damage and 4 armor, I highly doubt getting your own helm will help

grenadiers
09-24-2013, 11:42 AM

-two sides to every storyso what about dragon set? Paying customers get an advantage there but you don't see anyone complaining.

Chickenrunnn
09-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Some "Founders" now sell their accounts.. -.-..

But yeah, founders shouldn't be given again, but they maybe should be nerfed for PvP because it is OP lower level.

tHelonestud
09-24-2013, 10:08 PM
Some "Founders" now sell their accounts.. -.-..

But yeah, founders shouldn't be given again, but they maybe should be nerfed for PvP because it is OP lower level.

Which encourages people to level

Chickenrunnn
09-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Which encourages people to level

But once someone has got a character at every levels, he might want to twink pvp right :)

tHelonestud
09-25-2013, 09:29 PM
But once someone has got a character at every levels, he might want to twink pvp right :)

sure, and if the player is really that scared of a founder's helm he can twink at a higher level instead

BlackAimZ
09-30-2013, 09:25 AM
I have a founder acc and i m quite sure it d be fair if everyone had the chance to get a founder helm.
but to my mind it should not be called founder helm because that does not make sense.
we already have 2 founder helms now (beastly gemmed helm) and therefore we have enough founder fakes around.

it should simply be a helm which can be bought for 500plat (op price = good idea, because if it wasnt op everyone would wear it and it would be boring then lol) and the helm should only be for sale for 1day.
it should of course have lower stats than a founder (like 2 dmg and 1 armor or maybe some completely other stats)

It should maybe be a new ocd. (because of the 500plat).
eg a blue / red / green ocd would be awesome because u could wear it with ur drag set.
if there should be all 3 ocds they should have different stats ;)

i personally would wear that helm every day if there was one because of its awesome style and its awesome stats!

if enough ppl are against the stats just bringt out the helms because of their awesome look :3333

Schnitzel
10-01-2013, 06:45 PM
I have a founder acc and i m quite sure it d be fair if everyone had the chance to get a founder helm.
but to my mind it should not be called founder helm because that does not make sense.
we already have 2 founder helms now (beastly gemmed helm) and therefore we have enough founder fakes around.

it should simply be a helm which can be bought for 500plat (op price = good idea, because if it wasnt op everyone would wear it and it would be boring then lol) and the helm should only be for sale for 1day.
it should of course have lower stats than a founder (like 2 dmg and 1 armor or maybe some completely other stats)

It should maybe be a new ocd. (because of the 500plat).
eg a blue / red / green ocd would be awesome because u could wear it with ur drag set.
if there should be all 3 ocds they should have different stats ;)

i personally would wear that helm every day if there was one because of its awesome style and its awesome stats!

if enough ppl are against the stats just bringt out the helms because of their awesome look :3333
Would that be fair to people who started the game when pl was released only to find out now that you can get a founders helm for 500plat? There's plenty of people who can get 500plat anytime they want

snowfu
10-01-2013, 10:01 PM
I think what you need to do is let everyone have a new founders helm for free because this way everyone can compare what PL was and what it is now. Also this would give a chance for the people who are not made of money to join in too. It's like the (will not name) side of the government. They focus on the people who are made of money and not the ones who need it. This is why all three OCDs prices need to go down dramatically.

saool
10-01-2013, 10:14 PM
I think what you need to do is let everyone have a new founders helm for free because this way everyone can compare what PL was and what it is now. Also this would give a chance for the people who are not made of money to join in too. It's like the (will not name) side of the government. They focus on the people who are made of money and not the ones who need it. This is why all three OCDs prices need to go down dramatically.

If people are willing to pay 500 plat (myself included), what makes you think OCD will drop in price? STS, again is a business. As for the founders helm...meh learn to play without it.

angeldawn
10-02-2013, 07:19 AM
If people are willing to pay 500 plat (myself included), what makes you think OCD will drop in price? STS, again is a business. As for the founders helm...meh learn to play without it.

Agree on everything!!!

BlackAimZ
10-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Would that be fair to people who started the game when pl was released only to find out now that you can get a founders helm for 500plat? There's plenty of people who can get 500plat anytime they want

-_-

it s not a founders helm. just a (three) very awesome helm (ocd) which is for sale on one day in total lawl

jhood00005
10-02-2013, 05:07 PM
I think founders and 3 piece vanities need left alone. There's dragon out there already for the additional bonuses. Those people who have such luxuries have hard earned and deserved the reward that they will forever have.

Xyzther
10-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Let's also re-release black dragon, 2010 holiday items, 2011 holiday items, 71 elite items, cops, nuri shields, mt fang armors, humania hats, elite eggs, overachievers helm

BlackAimZ
10-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Let's also re-release black dragon, 2010 holiday items, 2011 holiday items, 71 elite items, cops, nuri shields, mt fang armors, humania hats, elite eggs, overachievers helm

good idea xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

outsock
10-06-2013, 09:20 PM
good idea but would be better for free:unconscious:

zorathorg
10-17-2013, 01:39 PM
At least rerelease black dragon.... And give something good for those who capped other than a full price vanity

KevinDotson
10-19-2013, 02:05 AM
I'd say no to founders helm as I'm not a founder but the nuri shield, etc that were cap vanities could still be given as achievement of completing the quests for each town. If that offends the cap grinders of yesteryear when they were introduced , they could make slight changes to appearance but at least since we are never gonna see an expansion or cap raise at least we might be able to craft the ring in BSM using those vanities

Ks_Leon
10-19-2013, 07:12 AM
At least rerelease black dragon.... And give something good for those who capped other than a full price vanity

and its not fair for those people who pay so much money for black dragon set....

tHelonestud
10-19-2013, 09:39 AM
I'd say no to founders helm as I'm not a founder but the nuri shield, etc that were cap vanities could still be given as achievement of completing the quests for each town. If that offends the cap grinders of yesteryear when they were introduced , they could make slight changes to appearance but at least since we are never gonna see an expansion or cap raise at least we might be able to craft the ring in BSM using those vanities
hardly comprable for nuri's
it is incredibly easy now, and there really aren't that many quest there

angeldawn
10-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Completing Nuri quest takes about 20 mins.

Everyone completes Nuri quest to access to fun house.

Edit:

Maybe if you had to get 100k + kills in the campaign you want the item for. Then I might feel it's justified.

Why do I say 100k + kills because the campaigns are much easier now due to nerfs and being higher levels. It should be worked for as hard if not harder as the original ppl who got them worked.

And founders should never be obtainable again

Warlord0520
03-16-2014, 06:36 PM
I have one, but thats cus i started playing when i was 12

FortalWao
03-18-2014, 03:39 AM
I have one, but thats cus i started playing when i was 12
So you admit to breaking the ToS?

Ssneakykills
03-18-2014, 04:02 AM

I thought you had to be 9+ for game and 12+ forums or have I got my numbers mixed up

FortalWao
03-18-2014, 08:51 AM

I thought you had to be 9+ for game and 12+ forums or have I got my numbers mixed up
I think it's 13+ in game no? Oo

Warlord0520
03-18-2014, 09:51 AM

lol why does it matter? i was close to being 13 anyways and that was a rllyyyy long time ago, and im sure STS wouldent get mad at me for being loyal to them for that long either. Im sure theyd rather have people start their game earlier and get hooked to it. And ur not a forum Mod either so its not ur job to go to each forum and copy/paste ToS rules lol

FortalWao
03-19-2014, 03:31 AM

lol why does it matter? i was close to being 13 anyways and that was a rllyyyy long time ago, and im sure STS wouldent get mad at me for being loyal to them for that long either. Im sure theyd rather have people start their game earlier and get hooked to it. And ur not a forum Mod either so its not ur job to go to each forum and copy/paste ToS rules lol
You openly admitted that you broke the ToS, regardless of how close you were to 13. I'm not saying you should be punished or something, just don't run around saying 'wao I broke the ToS but it was long ago'.

Xyzther
03-25-2014, 10:20 PM
New founder: make account before Bsm release

10% of pl will have lol

Schnitzel
03-25-2014, 10:29 PM
New founder: make account before Bsm release

10% of pl will have lol

na probably like 80% of PL's population will have a founders helm..