PDA

View Full Version : .:: SUGGESTION :: Upgrading myth helm and armor in prefered order!!! ::.

Deadroth
09-21-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi guys!

I have an idea.. It is annoying that if You have only myth helm, You need to upgrade it.. But WAIT! You need to upgrade myth armor first.. it is 2,5 m now... This showed me an idea.. Why can't Dev make upgrades of helm/armor or both in prefered order! We will gain AP only by upgrading both but if we don't wanna we can upgrade only myth armor or helm. Depends on our funds ect.

It would be great.

______
Dead

Deadroth
09-21-2013, 07:09 AM
Bump... Share Your thoughts please. No trolls.

Energizeric
09-21-2013, 01:23 PM
I think they were both meant to be upgraded together, but it appears some people have abused the system by borrowing their friends helm and the upgrading only the armor and giving back the helm to their friend. I think that is a bug in the system that STS did not anticipate.

Morholt
09-22-2013, 04:05 AM
Yes, I recall seeing a mod scolding people (while speaking in general) that it wasn't intended for people to upgrade the armor first, and that they're working on fixing it to be both upgraded at the same time.

Deadroth
09-23-2013, 08:04 AM
I have only mythic helm and i don't want to 'waste' 2,5 m on armor from only purpose to upgrade helm....

AP wid title should be awarded to pepole who upgraded full set.. ok but there r pepole who are too poor for the full set.. and can afford only myth helm or armor. (Tho if armor... they can upgrade).. But why they can't upgrade helm too widout upgraded armor?

I want upgrade at same possible time i mean we can upgrade helm first or armor first...

Deadroth
09-23-2013, 11:53 AM
BUMP..

Deadroth
09-24-2013, 09:54 AM
Bump. Oh gosh.. My friend bought helmet in 3rd season.. now he have pink gear and helmet.. this means helm is useless for him? Cmon! It is still 1,5 m! I got helmet too.. and i don't want it waste... Do somethin please.

Energizeric
09-26-2013, 08:06 PM
I think there should be one single quest that upgrades both items together, not one followed by the other.

Alhuntrazeck
09-28-2013, 02:56 AM
That^, since the only thing preventing me from farming for the mythic helm is that my gear is much better and anyway I'll have to earn up for the mythic armor before I can upgrade my helm.