PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : Auto Pot User

Kayoex
09-21-2013, 09:45 AM
Hello,

I suggest to create something called the Auto Potion User in the settings or in the avatar, so rich people who has lots of pots can die less, it's better than dying at bosses. for me, this idea came to my mind because i'm a low hp mage and I die alot in kraken mines or when I die farming, it's almost impossible to re-roll when dead and people are so mean that they don't need you so they continue killing the boss and you're on the way, so you lose a chance of getting a locked and waste your time. Warriors wouldn't need that because they have lots of health (for averagely who wanna farm 3.5k - 5k). Nothing left to say, I hope it's a good suggestion, Thanks - Kayoex =)]

Ebezaanec
09-21-2013, 12:39 PM
So what you are saying is that you want the system to refill your potions when they reach a low amount.

That is ridiculous. The game is a strategy game in which you need to "strategize" ways to multi-task. If the game is doing that for you, them why even pay attention to the health/mana.

The only way this will ever be implemented is when mobs and bosses are scaled up in difficulty so that the damage you take will kill at one point. This idea is basically asking for invincibility...

Alfai
09-21-2013, 01:17 PM
What is there to play then....

Potting is one of the strategy.autopots is an act of refusing death.kinda typing /godmode in command aka cheating.

Energizeric
09-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Maybe you want your fighting skills to be auto also so you can just sit back and watch? haha

Soundlesskill
09-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Hello,

I suggest to create something called the Auto Potion User in the settings or in the avatar, so rich people who has lots of pots can die less, it's better than dying at bosses. for me, this idea came to my mind because i'm a low hp mage and I die alot in kraken mines or when I die farming, it's almost impossible to re-roll when dead and people are so mean that they don't need you so they continue killing the boss and you're on the way, so you lose a chance of getting a locked and waste your time. Warriors wouldn't need that because they have lots of health (for averagely who wanna farm 3.5k - 5k). Nothing left to say, I hope it's a good suggestion, Thanks - Kayoex =)]

No this would make people who use auto-clickers less noticable. Those who will stand at camp bould using their pet only to kill while they afk.

Valkiryas
09-21-2013, 02:19 PM
I think is a good Idea, maybe a option like :

{} Auto Mana/Heal Refill

(No available for low players or new Players)

Shadow217
09-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Maybe if it was set up to cost more. For example it cost you two pots in auto to do what one would do or maybe more. I play on a small device so I click pets and the ELIX hud a lot (hate that hud:p) but their will still be that small cooldown so even strong mobs can kill you fast if you don't use strategy I like the idea but should be worked on a bit so its not op. Any suggestion would be appreciated :)

Milan Lame Man
09-22-2013, 01:31 AM
Well really, sorcerers have it *too* hard with bosses.
It's easy for a warrior to say "you need to focus" but try it first, please.
I respect Energizeric, but you were with the game from the beginning and, honestly, you are overpowered.

Kayoex
09-22-2013, 02:02 AM
Guys please calm down, i'm not asking about cheating or something, it can just SOMETIMES save you if you didn't click in the right time, close to Valkiryas' idea, unavailable for new player and Shadow had an awesome idea, costs 2-5 pots instead of one! I know I will be an idiot if I'm asking for invisibility, saving chance is 60%.

bhutkeyur
09-26-2013, 07:18 AM
just remove dam pots for game and overhaul all classes

chitgoks
09-28-2013, 09:10 PM
while i like this it can result with a player being invulnerable until the pots run out

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Kayoex
09-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Yup guys, sorry for bothering.. it's a stupid suggestion, i need to focus more bout pvp and town suggestions.