PDA

View Full Version : Payment without credit card .

honzatran1
09-21-2013, 11:11 AM
Hello Spacetimestudios .Will be in near future payment method like SMS,Paysafecard,? I need purchase platinums to buy Slags,Ripmaw,Auction slots,Vanities,Inventory Slots but i can't i dont have credit card and i guess i wont get it because i live in village.(Czech) and my family didnt use credit card ever.It will be much easier to play with plats in AL for me and i think most of players have same issue. Thank you.:-)

TheMightyFeusalet
09-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Agree

najcomp
09-21-2013, 11:16 AM
Suggest many times.there is many thing to do before sts can make other paymeny system like approval of payment company and many thing so its better if u buy it using credit card or using itunes gift card for ios and googleplay giftcard for android

Jxmaa
09-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Sms hmm what about kids?they will nonstop charge their parents phone bills heheh. Agree with paysafe cards tho#

Betrayal
09-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Not sure about there but walmart sells google play card/itunes cards they have $10 $15 $25 and so on and they dont charge tax on them

honzatran1
09-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Suggest many times.there is many thing to do before sts can make other paymeny system like approval of payment company and many thing so its better if u buy it using credit card or using itunes gift card for ios and googleplay giftcard for android

Not sure about there but walmart sells google play card/itunes cards they have $10 $15 $25 and so on and they dont charge tax on them

I put (czech) on There is not Walmart or Gift card bro Just paysafe-Sms-Facebook coins . =/

Konviict
09-21-2013, 02:08 PM
I do support if they do pay via SMS and Paysafe card