PDA

View Full Version : Pvp contest(32 players, in 8 groups, lvl7-8) i wont earn anything you guys just win

TheMightyFeusalet
09-21-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi Guys,

I was recentently looking for a pvp tournament but i didn't found one so i thought for making one.
If you wanna join please leave your name here. The first 31 players can join. There is only on entry per person.
To join everyone need to pay 10k.

Rules:
1) All the matched will be played on tthe timeline gmt 0 so that means london

2) You need to be with two, if one off your team isn't online at the right time you will lose the match or you will get 5 min to find an other player that wanna help you.

3) We will alwys fight in red or bleu base

4) In a team there will alwys need to be a lvl 7 and 8.

5) The tournament will be with random pick and i will film that so you can see i dont lie.

6) Maybe more rules to come you will see, if you dont find a team you can leave here your name, your class, and your lvl, maybe thenwe can find a partner then for you.

7) Leave your name here if you wanna join.

PRIZES: (this is the prize that the team get)

First : 150 k
Second: 100k
Third: 45 k
Fourth: 25 k

So 150 k + 100 k + 45 k + 25 k = 310 k that means 31 players paid, not me, i hope this is for spacetime good?

Zeus
09-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Samhayne just said that they don't allow contests when people have to pay to enter when he closed you thread. Now you made another...?

*facepalm*

TheMightyFeusalet
09-21-2013, 11:34 AM
He said it is to easy to ear cash but wont earn cash i realy want a tournament but everyone is to lazy to make on and i dont have all theprize mney

Zeus
09-21-2013, 11:39 AM
He said it is to easy to ear cash but wont earn cash i realy want a tournament but everyone is to lazy to make on and i dont have all theprize mney

Read what he said & think about it. Your contest is not really generating much interest. Have you seen your other 3 threads? I don't think anyone signed up.

The truth is, if you're going to host tournaments...people aren't going to pay. You want a tournament? Either rely on someone with the time and resources to create one or use your own time and resources to create one. When prospective tournaments ask for entry fees, that's not the way to get people to join.

TheMightyFeusalet
09-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Ok, but how do i get on all the money, wanna help me, i geuss not

Zeus
09-21-2013, 01:19 PM

Get it yourself, honestly. Some people donate for tournaments but it's rare so don't count on it.

Daddyblu
09-25-2013, 08:38 AM

LOL you price money is too cheap and low.. its a waste of time LELS

DoctorWabbit
09-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Be kind ples :banana:

GoodSyntax
09-25-2013, 09:04 AM
Honestly, the best way to approach this is to do it with guild support.

If you aren't in a guild, join one. If you are in a Twink PvP guild, I suggest you talk to your GM, and float the idea of a Guild War challenge. There are several well known Twink guilds. Issue a challenge like this:

Challenge: My Guild vs. Your Guild

Objective
5 representatives can be chosen from each guild.

There will be a CTF match and a TDM match.

Points will be awarded to the team that wins each match.

Furthermore, additional points will be awarded for each flag delivered and each kill.

Rules
The winning team in TDM and CTF will be awarded 100 points for each match, spread evenly among the team members (20 points per player).

Each kill in TDM and CTF will account for one point.

Each flag delivered in CTF will be awarded 5 points.

The winning team will be determined by the total of each players point balance at the completion of both TDM and CTF matches.

Players from each guild cannot change during the course of the challenge.

A Representative from each guild must party together to set up the two arenas - other players will join after the map has been established. This is necessary to reduce the amount of time required to set up the arena.

Prizes
The winning team will win 500k, distributed as 100k prizes to each team member.

Additionally, the highest individual point total (not necessarily from the winning team), will receive a 100k bonus.

In consideration for the work of gathering such a formidable team, and reserving CTF and TDM maps, the representative of the winning team will receive an Egg worth no less than 40k.

inkredible
09-30-2013, 10:03 AM
"thread closed" LOL