PDA

View Full Version : What would the devs suggest to players?

Alfai
09-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Sitting at the devs chair gives me the goosebumps looking at thousands of suggestions to implement.
Not to mention new suggestions coming in everyday.having to keep up only god knows how hellish it cn be at the office.

Since the forum is not exclusively for players alone.

Why not dev pen a line or two of possible suggestions/hope/vision to players out there so they can keep improving the game that we all love despite what we might say?

I think its good to also hear them out so we as the players can meet em at the middle.not just piling up request and complain when its not fulfilled.

Fire it away dev.

Energizeric
09-21-2013, 01:30 PM
Yes, it would be nice if they occasionally had surveys asking which of 2 or more options we prefer and let us vote.

Ebezaanec
09-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Yes, it would be nice if they occasionally had surveys asking which of 2 or more options we prefer and let us vote.

Yes, and then the surveys pay plat or gold for good responses. :D

Frohnatur
09-21-2013, 11:09 PM

-.-

saiyen
09-22-2013, 12:42 AM

Lol:thumbup:

Zeus
09-22-2013, 12:00 PM

That was actually done a few times in the very beginning of STS. I know when PL was an infant, they employed that tactic and many players loved it.

gison
09-22-2013, 12:23 PM
What could the devs suggest to players? Buy more plat.

Alfai
09-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Lol merc.

Not quite directly expressed tho its obvious dev is happier should we spend more.

As much as being realistic of the money making AL still a work of art.an accomplishment and testament of the best mmorpg to date.

So whilst money is always end benefit for devs but they too wanna ensure this is a piece that is enjoyable and sets the benchmark out there.

So nothing wrong for dev to share their pov and insights making this a 2 way communication.

Not really a norm but heres to a good start