PDA

View Full Version : No more Native-X offers?

Derezzzed
09-21-2013, 03:06 PM
There's no more Native-X showing up in the free plat offers, has STS stopped there partnership with them?

Limitational
09-21-2013, 03:15 PM
I hope not. I did the godaddy offer last night from nativex and still have not received my plat. >_< support don't work on weekends so I got no help there. No emails from nativex either.

Crowsfoot
09-21-2013, 03:31 PM
I just did a trial form native-X.....its their

Derezzzed
09-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Idk it's not popping up for me I don't have the option it only shows from trialpay native-x is gone (in on iPod touch 4g)

Spyce
09-21-2013, 03:33 PM
It depends on where you live.

Derezzzed
09-21-2013, 04:15 PM
It depends on where you live.
I always had Native-X as a option until this morning (I'm in Canada)

Drearivev
09-21-2013, 05:06 PM
I live in Canada....I still have offers.

Ciabarin
09-21-2013, 05:30 PM
Native-X is gone from PL app on my son's iPad1, but it is still there on my iPad2. I've done a few free offers this morning. My son is missing out and is not pleased! lol.

We are connecting from the same location (Seattle)... so this issue isn't geographical. Perhaps it was just pulled from olders devices? Dunno. I didn't see an update/announcement about it. Hmmm.

Aerospacegod
09-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Hopefully they are working on a fix for only working half the time. It's bad enough on my iPad 1 I can't do half the offers(can't get ios 6 and has no camera so many apps won't download), half of the ones that should work don't give your plat. :(

Derezzzed
09-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Idk I'm hoping a dev can comment cuz trialpay RARELY has any free plat offers

Butterysesh
09-22-2013, 12:02 AM
If u have android like me dont expect many offers. If you have ios you get a ton of offers i dont see why this is fair.

thanya_bluegirls
09-22-2013, 01:36 AM
yea :( i only can get plat from there....

Samhayne
09-22-2013, 06:00 AM
If you are experiencing trouble with the free platinum offers and you think it is a bug (for example, the button isn't showing and it previously did) please write an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with the details and in clued what platform you are playing on and the OS version.

We need the devise and OS information to help track this down. Thanks very much.

Samhayne
09-22-2013, 07:38 AM
You will aslo want to contact w3i/NativeX (same company) as they may be blocking your device from their end.

support@w3imobilesolutions.com

Zeus
09-22-2013, 11:49 AM
I've noticed that when one does too many NativeX offers without actually taking the application seriously or deleting the application after the reward has been received, there's a temporary removal of the NativeX.

On my computer, the same thing occurs. I suspect that it's just a countermeasure to prevent people from abusing their services. Although, I'm not too sure why they block trialpay users at times, because I always pay.

I guess it's just a too many offers done in a short amount of timespan thing.

Aerospacegod
09-22-2013, 05:16 PM
So because we don't like the game and delete it we can't do more offers?

It's not my fault every sim game is the same and utterly boring; build a city, build a castle city, build a city with dragons, build a city with parks....
I try them but they suck x_x

Lumirayne
09-22-2013, 07:00 PM
My husband and I both signed up for the godaddy offer earlier today. Mine went through, his is still pending. He did complete the offer and both charges are pending on our credit cards... He sent an email already, but he's considering quitting Arcane Legends because of it. He tried other offers and they are all pending, but the trialpay offers work just fine. :-/

Zeus
09-22-2013, 09:38 PM
My husband and I both signed up for the godaddy offer earlier today. Mine went through, his is still pending. He did complete the offer and both charges are pending on our credit cards... He sent an email already, but he's considering quitting Arcane Legends because of it. He tried other offers and they are all pending, but the trialpay offers work just fine. :-/

That is not STG's fault. However, if you contact Trialpay or whatever service you used, they should give you the platinum. There were several times where it failed to me and they gave me the platinum as long as I provided proof of purchase (check your email for a proof of purchase from Godaddy).

H2N
09-24-2013, 11:02 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117620-NativeX-Not-Available-On-iOS-5-1-1