PDA

View Full Version : I have a habit in PL...

MoarPewPew
11-04-2010, 09:03 PM
In ao3 boss fights I tend to try to kill the adds in the boss room first if they are pulled with the boss. People yell at me to change targets...

I have got this habit from raiding in Warcraft....

Anyone else do this?

Gaabob
11-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Probably not the best choice lol. Ao3 bosses are best to just KIll, rather than wasting time with minis.

edit: probably should just get group organized to clear minis before boss (except for the spawning ones in keeper)

and lol this is General Discussion, not OT.

smoae
11-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I do this sometimes also lol.

MoarPewPew
11-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Ugh lol I need to read where I'm posting things, but I understand in this game its more important but in just remebering in H Toc 25 (a Warcraft raid) that during the boss on the northern beasts I dps needed to switch to these " monkeys" that make fire on the ground, silence you, interrupt you etc... While the boss does an insane amount of damage to tanks.

Just a habit I used to doing... Lol

Just need to break the cycle.

FluffNStuff
11-05-2010, 10:10 AM
In ao3 boss fights I tend to try to kill the adds in the boss room first if they are pulled with the boss. People yell at me to change targets...

I have got this habit from raiding in Warcraft....

Anyone else do this?

The way I see it, it is always best to try to kill the adds first before 'alerting' the boss. But once the boss 'perks up' and starts attacking, forget the adds and attack the boss.