PDA

View Full Version : warrior pet question

Betrayal
09-21-2013, 11:37 PM
I have 165 plat have been using ribbit since i was lvl 5 what is a good pet for a lvl 20 warrior my guild says haze or mal which would be better?

Merching
09-22-2013, 01:57 AM
I don't know if you're a PVP user or a PVE.

But I only think Hazel is a better choice for PVPing, who has an arcane abillity that slows the enemy.
Malison might be a more all-around.

From my exprerience after PVPing for a long time I'd say Ribbit, Orion & Slag might be the best PVP pets.
Shiloh necessary in timed run & flag captures.
Malison more for 1v1.

xcainnblecterx
09-22-2013, 02:04 AM
Slag, wyat, glacian, snaggletooth, malison, george(only good for his stun against a rogue) and one more i cant think of...oh yea hazel are all good. Hammer jaw you wont be able to use plats for and just realised you said 165 plat so look for the others besides slag and glacian

Betrayal
09-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Thank you but i was talking about haze the other dragon and i only pve

Victorj
09-22-2013, 04:25 AM
I'm level 36 and i mostly run elites, I have 50 pets so far... haze looks good but I would keep my plat and stick to ribbit and malison, I use them both since first season and they are still great pets for pve, they are cheap and their passive and arcane abilitiess are very useful, I use malison for mobs because of its attack range and ribbit for bosses because of its arcane crit ability.

These are the pets i used before getting samael (in this specific order):
1.- Malison
2.- Ribbit
3.- Snaggeltooth

other pets i use from time to time flap jack and hazel.

Don't forget to maintain them happy so you can use their arcane ability and the can get xp.

Good luck! :)

Betrayal
09-22-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm level 36 and i mostly run elites, I have 50 pets so far... haze looks good but I would keep my plat and stick to ribbit and malison, I use them both since first season and they are still great pets for pve, they are cheap and their passive and arcane abilitiess are very useful, I use malison for mobs because of its attack range and ribbit for bosses because of its arcane crit ability.

These are the pets i used before getting samael (in this specific order):
1.- Malison
2.- Ribbit
3.- Snaggeltooth

other pets i use from time to time flap jack and hazel.

Don't forget to maintain them happy so you can use their arcane ability and the can get xp.

Good luck! :)

Thank you

Victorj
09-26-2013, 05:16 PM
I've been using Valking lately, its its a really nice pet for PVE, best thing of it, it's free

Jiarijiba
09-30-2013, 01:34 PM
I mostly run PvE with Ribbit (just love the Crit boost).
My other favourite is Snaggletooth, with him it is easier to deal with mana.