PDA

View Full Version : Any News on Onade? <--- Mystery Unsolved Update Thread

Frohnatur
09-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Haven't seen him for a long time... Any news, sightings, anything? I'm still curious about that guy.

Zeus
09-22-2013, 10:47 AM
He's just a player...what's the big deal about him? I don't see why people go wasting time and creating multiple threads about just one person.

Soundlesskill
09-22-2013, 11:01 AM
I'm sure he's still lvl31, didn't cap.

DocDoBig
09-22-2013, 11:19 AM
He's just a player...what's the big deal about him? I don't see why people go wasting time and creating multiple threads about just one person.

I think I will make threads just for you. :)

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 11:50 AM
I think he is so awesome!
@ noisy i believe i saw a screen shot of him at 32 or 33. So maybe we just havent seen him at end game pvp yet cause he hasnt capped.

Hasnt started his pvp career yet haha.

Zeus
09-22-2013, 11:53 AM
@Doc

No! -.-

I actually find Onade an annoyance to be on my team. Also, I know many of the people who praise him like he's the Messiah get just as annoyed at him when he joins their team.

IMO, a useless team member isn't a mystery & definitely doesn't deserve to have more time wasted on by giving him extra attention.

Since when is lack of communication a good thing? It's a hindrance when playing & I definitely don't want to be playing with someone who cannot communicate effectively.

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Its just how it is apollo, just let it be.
Its meant to be, he is onade.

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 12:01 PM
And i believe you could have spent more time on that post then the op did on his : /

Zeus
09-22-2013, 12:04 PM
And i believe you could have spent more time on that post then the op did on his : /

Thinking about him, like the OP suggests? No.

Typing the post? Maybe.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that's glad he isn't taking up a useful spot on a CTF team.

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Lol the boy wants to be a pvp rockstar someday. Let him practice, im sure theres some reason behind the madness. You dont think someone would really swing at the wall for 9 months.
and im sure he didnt intend on being such a star by his actions. He hasnt even replyed on any of the threads about him.
I find it fun to joke how awesome he is.
In my mind he is awesome for being the root of so many jokes. Just take any chuck norris jokes and put onades name in there. hopefully you as well can get a laugh or 2 out of it.

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 12:16 PM
And how often do you actually see onade for it to be a problem?

Zeus
09-22-2013, 12:26 PM
And how often do you actually see onade for it to be a problem?

At L31 cap, it was pretty often.

I just think a useless player shouldn't be praised as he has done nothing to earn that except to be a pain in the rear for the unfortunate team he decided to pick.

I don't know about you, but I join CTF to CTF, not to crack jokes about how useless/mysterious my teammate may be. So yes, irks me by ruining an otherwise perfectly good CTF game.

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 12:35 PM
O ya i forgot.

Vote onade lem 2014

Alfai
09-22-2013, 12:51 PM
If we expect onade as a good and cooperative player then its a no.
Hes jusy an icon best known for his mysterious silence and unique pvp attitude (and kdr too).and no doubt as one of the highly experienced due to his exposure tho he is not excelling at it.

Just a likable icon.we got so many things or icons to hate in arlour.so why not

CrimsonTider
09-22-2013, 12:55 PM
I am with Parth on this one. These threads are useless and just tqke up space on the forums. If you want to have one consolidated thread where you all can discuss this person, fine. The multiple threads are just as bad as spammers in a town.

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 01:05 PM
true true : )

Zeus
09-22-2013, 01:06 PM
If we expect onade as a good and cooperative player then its a no.
Hes jusy an icon best known for his mysterious silence and unique pvp attitude (and kdr too).and no doubt as one of the highly experienced due to his exposure tho he is not excelling at it.

Just a likable icon.we got so many things or icons to hate in arlour.so why not

Keep it to one thread, it's annoying to have a clique of people support & force their opinions of a useless player on us.

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 01:16 PM
No ones forcing anything on you it is what it is : )

onade if you ever read this i don't think your useless.

bramer
09-22-2013, 01:41 PM
Onade got to Lvl 35 a long time ago:

This is bramer - signing out

Zeus
09-22-2013, 01:49 PM
No ones forcing anything on you it is what it is : )

onade if you ever read this i don't think your useless.

If people are making multiple threads on the same topic, it technically is. Is it really that hard to keep it to one thread instead of spamming the PvP section with threads like this? What is this, like the 5th thread on Onade?

You know of the situation where a joke is overused? IMO, this is one of those situations. Developers lock the multiple threads on Onade for a reason.

If a player is detracting from the purpose of the environment, for example, CTF, then, by logic, he's a useless addition to the team & is wasting the time of those teammates. It's just like how if I join a CTF game to chat & people tell me to leave because I'm not contributing. Is it offensive? No, because the fact is that no matter how one puts it, I'm useless to them. Of course, out of common courtesy, I leave if somebody feels that way because it isn't fair on them to have to endure my antics.

Of course, that's just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure other people who want to CTF/PvP feel the same way.

Alfai
09-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Who is he farming with.and why the heck i dont see him in any towns?

I agree.too many threads on 1 person when theres nothing tangible or value to be disccused upon is irritating.

Likewise on any redundant forums i.e discussion or pvp section where the same thing that was requested or talked about is redundant and repetitive.ppl just hesistate to flip thru the prev pages nor using the search box.

And at times we need to refresh our mind.but perhaps onade in this case do not deserve such attentions since its nothing constructive to the game development.
Maybe these kind of threads can be piled at specific category.no idea.if devs has the time to do it why not.

But best thing as much it is an annoyance we cant resist to pen down our thoughts.so onade has his aura no doubt lol!

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm just talking about onade as a player, and i agree to many threads.
No need to bash the guy is all i'm saying.
What if he is _____

Zeus
09-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Who is he farming with.and why the heck i dont see him in any towns?

I agree.too many threads on 1 person when theres nothing tangible or value to be disccused upon is irritating.

Likewise on any redundant forums i.e discussion or pvp section where the same thing that was requested or talked about is redundant and repetitive.ppl just hesistate to flip thru the prev pages nor using the search box.

And at times we need to refresh our mind.but perhaps onade in this case do not deserve such attentions since its nothing constructive to the game development.
Maybe these kind of threads can be piled at specific category.no idea.if devs has the time to do it why not.

But best thing as much it is an annoyance we cant resist to pen down our thoughts.so onade has his aura no doubt lol!

It's called the off topic section! :)

@Ataris, I highly doubt that he is as playing Arcane Legends does take a pretty good level of understanding.

Alfai
09-22-2013, 02:14 PM
It's called the off topic section! :)

Lol!or create "others" or "misc" section to dump all this kind of threads.that would work

Zeus
09-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Lol!or create "others" or "misc" section to dump all this kind of threads.that would work

AKA off-topic section!

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 02:26 PM
actually AL IMO is one of the easiest games I have played.
Ever heard of the game starcraft? The Pro skill level in that game is insane. Some pro's up to 500 separate actions per minute over a vast map with up to 200 units to control. (400 if you mass zergling in which case you lose unless opposing player isn't keeping up with his macro)
Actually really interesting how fast a person can move there fingers lmao youtube search - startcraft APM for a little demonstration.

sorry a little off topic but it just fascinates me.

Edit i think anyone with 2 thumbs can PLAY AL

Alrisaia
09-22-2013, 03:21 PM
actually AL IMO is one of the easiest games I have played.
Ever heard of the game starcraft? The Pro skill level in that game is insane. Some pro's up to 500 separate actions per minute over a vast map with up to 200 units to control. (400 if you mass zergling in which case you lose unless opposing player isn't keeping up with his macro)
Actually really interesting how fast a person can move there fingers lmao youtube search - startcraft APM for a little demonstration.

sorry a little off topic but it just fascinates me.

Edit i think anyone with 2 thumbs can PLAY AL

agreed star craft was an intense game requiring a lot of skill. i wouldn't down play the skill required for AL though... two thumb button mashing really only works in normal maps. try it in pvp or elites and you're pwned.

loved starcraft :)

DocDoBig
09-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Yeah guys.

"Let's make kids" is a better icon than Onade. :)

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Didnt mean to say it like i was degrading al.
Talking skill lvl : )

Anyone with 2 thumbs can swing a sword in the air and heal in AL. Haha there.

Alfai
09-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Didnt mean to say it like i was degrading al.
Talking skill lvl : )

Anyone with 2 thumbs can swing a sword in the air and heal in AL. Haha there.

The power of the oversized "attack" button rick.just hack and slash there you go.

Nananana
09-22-2013, 07:06 PM
Another thread about this scrub? lol

SkullCrusher
09-22-2013, 08:31 PM
He's a bot.

falmear
09-22-2013, 08:36 PM

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 09:11 PM
OMG falmear i wish i can thank you 10 times for another great meme.
btw are you a redditor?

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 09:12 PM
The power of the oversized "attack" button rick.just hack and slash there you go.
IKR haha : )

Frohnatur
09-22-2013, 09:53 PM

Oh, thanks falmear.

I think this proves that I'm right to keep up the gossip about Onade. Had a good laugh.

And to the grumpy Onade-bashers: Why just even bother to click the thread if its ennoying you so much? I think you're just jealous that someone who bangs against a wall in PVP for months in a row is getting some fame here in the forums, LOL
Oh, and Apollo, no offense, I dont see much difference in opening multiple threads about the same phenomenon or in posting in multiple threads about the same issue. So: peace, man. xD

Take it easy guys. Its just a fun thread. Even if its pvp. ;)

Frohnatur
09-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Oh, totally forgot: I think I read in one of the older Onade threads, that someone has seen him beeing level 35. That was a week after the level-update I think.

But now... he seems to have disappeared. Does someone have him on the friends list? Is he online?

iluvataris
09-22-2013, 10:01 PM
Never friended me : /
you know he's gearing up to make a comeback!

geosimos
09-23-2013, 01:53 AM

I usualy farm with onade,,, the two of us...

Daddyblu
09-23-2013, 03:00 AM
Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz can someone close this useless topic! Geeeezzz why make so much fuzz and multiple tread on onade! Very dumb to open same topic over and over again!

Daddyblu
09-23-2013, 03:01 AM
haven't seen him for a long time... Any news, sightings, anything? I'm still curious about that guy.

why would you post any news on onade on player vs player ???

Your very annoying post it on off topic geeez

gundamsone
09-23-2013, 04:15 AM
can we stop with the onade threads?

1st one was all for fun but now it's an annoyance...

Soundlesskill
09-23-2013, 04:21 AM
You can always ignore the thread instead of telling people it's stupid. It can be hurtful

Daddyblu
09-23-2013, 04:24 AM
You can always ignore the thread instead of telling people it's stupid. It can be hurtful

because its nonsense issue and even the person who started this tread know its nonsense. just want to get followed.

very annoying and its in the wrong place. next time post it on general question or of topic!

and childish!

Soundlesskill
09-23-2013, 04:37 AM
because its nonsense issue and even the person who started this tread know its nonsense. just want to get followed.

very annoying and its in the wrong place. next time post it on general question or of topic!

and childish!

Why are you quoting me? I wasn't talking directly to you, but 1 person already said it was useless to post a thread about the same guy so many times, but isn't 1 person enough?

gundamsone
09-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Sometimes (in this case) it's better to confront the problem rather than ignoring it.
Half the people supporting Onade a. never join his side and b.leaves at the first sight of him...explain that for me

really no reason to worship or get hyped up over a player with pretty bad pvp habits

Deadroth
09-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Sometimes (in this case) it's better to confront the problem rather than ignoring it.
Half the people supporting Onade a. never join his side and b.leaves at the first sight of him...explain that for me

really no reason to worship or get hyped up over a player with pretty bad pvp habits

As Love said.

He is grey player.. like most of us lol.. It is like 'mister x' who was a president of country only because of his stupidness... Find a player with true skills, thoughts ect..

Onade became a 'royal al jester' cuz of us. If not forums and our talks, none would make another threads about him...

I'm hookin to request of closing this thread...

Limsi
09-23-2013, 08:36 AM
Nothing wrong here in my honest opinion. He's been an icon to some of us here and as long as no forum rules get violated, I don't see the point of shutting down a thread. You can never dictate to a man with who his "idol" should be, otherwise we're all flowing in the same river with no diversity.

Back to topic: I'm certain he's still at lvl 35. The last time I've seen him was the day before the arcane hooks got buffed.

Erdnase
09-23-2013, 09:13 AM
This game was made to be enjoyable, and while the forums was made to get feedback, it was also made to be enjoyable. The situation of onade is just people having fun. Some say its like an overused joke, but imo the repetition is the funniest part, but thats just my opinion. But to say its a "waste of space" on the forums is only a matter of opinion. People are just having fun, and as long as its clean fun (as lem said above, not violating forum rules) is there a problem? For the 5 threads, while some are saying thats too many, i think its a quite small enough number of threads to avoid if you dont like them. The threads will die when everyone gets tired of them and the jokes run out. It may be that the only thing keeping this one going is the people complaining that the thread is here. Anyway, if this thread is closed i doubt its from an onade meme, and more likely from the feuding.

iluvataris
09-23-2013, 09:26 AM
vote onade lem ctf thule 2014!

falmear
09-23-2013, 09:53 AM

Why all of the hate? Your posts about Onade give off negative vibes. Jealous?

Zeus
09-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Why all of the hate? Your posts about Onade give off negative vibes. Jealous?

Any reason you're specifically targeting Love? I've seen it on multiple threads.

So...I'll ask you the same question: Why all the hate, Falmear? Jealous?

falmear
09-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Any reason you're specifically targeting Love? I've seen it on multiple threads.

So...I'll ask you the same question: Why all the hate, Falmear? Jealous?

Haha, why would you think I am targeting Love? If someone posts something I don't like or agree with I can respond. But if you go back in various threads, Love says those exact same things to me. And in the chatbox he called me jealous of him. Because I questioned him about his motives. But this thread is not above me or Love its about Onade.

Limsi
09-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Let's get back on the topic.

I've seen him a few hours ago but wasn't able to take a screenshot of him. I believe he was standing somewhere around the auction at Ydra Traveller's outpost.

gison
09-23-2013, 08:11 PM
These threads annoy me, and I think so do the rest of the forum community don't give a damn what or who Onade is or whatever he does.

Veluthe
09-23-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow all this on single player? Lol

Geesh someone give the ornade kid a reward or something for popularity.

Zeus
09-23-2013, 09:44 PM
These threads annoy me, and I think so do the rest of the forum community don't give a damn what or who Onade is or whatever he does.

It's really only the clique of players or those who act like/want to be part of the clique by sharing this forum "joke" that keep bringing up a dead topic.

gison
09-23-2013, 09:56 PM
It's really only the clique of players or those who act like/want to be part of the clique by sharing this forum "joke" that keep bringing up a dead topic.

Yea, clutters up the forums with useless threads. What they should be doing is talking about taking pvp to a whole new level. Not some random player who they idolize.

Because, like I said. MOST OF THE FORUMERS DO NOT CARE WHAT ONADE DOES.

bramer
09-23-2013, 10:18 PM
Yea, clutters up the forums with useless threads. What they should be doing is talking about taking pvp to a whole new level. Not some random player who they idolize.

Because, like I said. MOST OF THE FORUMERS DO NOT CARE WHAT ONADE DOES.

This is true, it is also true that most forumers do not care about what I had for breakfast today. This, however, will not stop me from posting it.
Today for breakfast I had scrambled eggs, toast with jam, an orange, and a glass of milk. I didn't finish my eggs because I wasn't very hungry also, I spilled some of the jam onto my lap. Because of this I had to put my shorts in the wash, which ended up taking up most of the morning.
(I apologize in advance for any injuries my atrocious punctuation may have caused)

Frohnatur
09-23-2013, 10:20 PM
Some contradictions in your replies, guys. I clear up:

1. I posted this here because Onade is mostly seen in Pvp. So Pve-runners wont know about him. Thatswhy this is the right forum

2. Most players might not care about Onade. I do. And some others too. This is enough reason to have a post. Not every post has to be of everyones interest.

3. Its only ennoying if you read it. Dont like Onade? Jealous? Angry? Whutevs. Dont click the post. I seriously doubt your intentions here, haters.

4. I guess if I had it posted in the old thread and therefore brought it up top again, the same people would complain that I did revive a dead post. As a matter of fact, read the old thread and you will find exactly those complaints there.

You disregarding yourself by posting hate into that thread. I only want to gossip a lil bit about a funny guy who hits walls in pvp and not much else. This is strange enough for me to talk about.
The forum is meant for everyone, and its for entertaining the same way as it is for cold hard facts information.

Cool down. Peace.

Froh

gison
09-23-2013, 10:34 PM
This is true, it is also true that most forumers do not care about what I had for breakfast today. This, however, will not stop me from posting it.
Today for breakfast I had scrambled eggs, toast with jam, an orange, and a glass of milk. I didn't finish my eggs because I wasn't very hungry also, I spilled some of the jam onto my lap. Because of this I had to put my shorts in the wash, which ended up taking up most of the morning.
(I apologize in advance for any injuries my atrocious punctuation may have caused)

BUT. You only said what you ate for breakfast once, that's the positive thing here.

A repeated, old, boring topic, like Onade does get annoying.

While it's fascinating at first, gets boring in the long run.
Like a 50+ year old marriage.

gison
09-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Some contradictions in your replies, guys. I clear up:

1. I posted this here because Onade is mostly seen in Pvp. So Pve-runners wont know about him. Thatswhy this is the right forum

2. Most players might not care about Onade. I do. And some others too. This is enough reason to have a post. Not every post has to be of everyones interest.

3. Its only ennoying if you read it. Dont like Onade? Jealous? Angry? Whutevs. Dont click the post. I seriously doubt your intentions here, haters.

4. I guess if I had it posted in the old thread and therefore brought it up top again, the same people would complain that I did revive a dead post. As a matter of fact, read the old thread and you will find exactly those complaints there.

You disregarding yourself by posting hate into that thread. I only want to gossip a lil bit about a funny guy who hits walls in pvp and not much else. This is strange enough for me to talk about.
The forum is meant for everyone, and its for entertaining the same way as it is for cold hard facts information.

Cool down. Peace.

Froh

Yea...keep your Onade business in-game. Obviously the forums are done with it.

Sorry for the double post.

-G.

bramer
09-23-2013, 10:38 PM
BUT. You only said what you ate for breakfast once, that's the positive thing here.

A repeated, old, boring topic, like Onade does get annoying.

While it's fascinating at first, gets boring in the long run.
Like a 50+ year old marriage.

Today for breakfast I had scrambled eggs, toast with jam, an orange, and a glass of milk.
Sorry Gison, I just had to do that >.>

Frohnatur
09-24-2013, 12:35 AM
Yea...keep your Onade business in-game. Obviously the forums are done with it.

Sorry for the double post.

-G.

interesting line of thought here. Are you and sprtcz "the forums"?

Lol.

To keep it up on Onade... I think after he got to level 35 he eventually got tired...nobody has seen him capping, he's disappeared from pvp as far as I know... so maybe this thread maybe the last one on this topic anyway *sob*

P.S.

We need a gossip-subforum here... I like to gossip about anything!

sheikzel
09-24-2013, 01:34 AM
i saw a lot of posts regarding of "this thread is waste of space",

LOL

it seems that you wasted your time and effort just to post something on this thread, so even if you admit it or not you value the character of Onade or the way he played...
coz if not, probably you will just ignore this thread and find another thread that has more value to you...

come on!!!

Onade is kinda an icon here, for others... i didn't saw anything wrong about this thread...

If you don't like it, ignore.... if you're curious about onade post some info about him...

That's it!!!!

iluvataris
09-24-2013, 05:42 AM
Wow quite a popular thread we have here.

DocDoBig
09-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Random comment:

Let's make kids?

Frohnatur
09-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Already have one. Working on the next. Wont name it onade though (my wife's veto).

lol

Zeus
09-24-2013, 08:43 AM

Lol.

To keep it up on Onade... I think after he got to level 35 he eventually got tired...nobody has seen him capping, he's disappeared from pvp as far as I know... so maybe this thread maybe the last one on this topic anyway *sob*

P.S.

Again, it's called the off-topic section. Onade isn't PvP???

Zeus
09-24-2013, 08:45 AM
i saw a lot of posts regarding of "this thread is waste of space",

LOL

it seems that you wasted your time and effort just to post something on this thread, so even if you admit it or not you value the character of Onade or the way he played...
coz if not, probably you will just ignore this thread and find another thread that has more value to you...

come on!!!

Onade is kinda an icon here, for others... i didn't saw anything wrong about this thread...

If you don't like it, ignore.... if you're curious about onade post some info about him...

That's it!!!!

Also, no. I just don't see why people support a player that wastes other people's time who are really just interested in playing a good game of CTF.

The hitting at the walls was funny once... twice.. even three times maybe. But seriously, more than that..? Maybe you haven't had him on your team enough times to be irked enough.

gundamsone
09-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Someone make a thread about a skilled pvper how about that?
Isn't it funner if we have one of those so we can de-construct and figure out how they're so pro so we can all improve as pvpers?
Wouldn't this be much better use of forum space and wouldn't it actually help players instead of teaching them you can get famous by afking in games?

The pvp section right now surely earns the title of most troll threads

falmear
09-24-2013, 01:56 PM

katish
09-24-2013, 05:22 PM
This thread made me laugh VERY HARD!

TY all :)

Safiras, always very insightful and clear minded!
Falmear, just funny
Apollo for repeating himself 1098489578349 times
Love for repeating himself and Apollo another 19848237657834 times
Bramer for sharing your breakfast, i am hungry now!

gison
09-24-2013, 05:27 PM
This thread made me laugh VERY HARD!

TY all :)

Safiras, always very insightful and clear minded!
Falmear, just funny
Apollo for repeating himself 1098489578349 times
Love for repeating himself and Apollo another 19848237657834 times
Bramer for sharing your breakfast, i am hungry now!

No problem, you're welcome for the laugh.

In all seriousness, Onade threads have been locked not once, but twice because of how ANNOYING this topic is.

gison
09-24-2013, 05:32 PM

Lol.

P.S.

Also, this post is directed only towards you.

"Sprtcz" and I are not "the forums" because I've seen more than two people complain about this dumb annoying topic, it's a topic that's been repeated over and over again.

If you want gossip, quit bringing dead topics up and talk about The Kardashians or something.

Also, there is a gossip-sub forum here, it's called off-topic discussions.

Here are some places to gossip
- school
-Facebook
Off-topic discussions.

bramer
09-24-2013, 05:48 PM

"Sprtcz" and I are not "the forums" because I've seen more than two people complain about this dumb annoying topic, it's a topic that's been repeated over and over again.

If you want gossip, quit bringing dead topics up and talk about The Kardashians or something.

Also, there is a gossip-sub forum here, it's called off-topic discussions.

- school
-Facebook
Off-topic discussions.

Ok, so what's up with the Kardashians?

gison
09-24-2013, 07:02 PM
Ok, so what's up with the Kardashians?

So like, omg, omg OMG. I heard Lamar had a drug problem. Like OMG ikr?

Frohnatur
09-24-2013, 11:07 PM

- school
-Facebook
Off-topic discussions.

No, I want to gossip Onade here. Omg, omg, omg, lol.

And, uhm, too old for school and facebook doenst know about Onade.
And: Onade is not off topic. He is the Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards of AL-Pvp.

But once and for all: please dont tell me what to post about and where. If you dont like the topic, dont klick it, alright?

Seems to me a lot of the complainers here are just seeking attention, attention that onade gets undeserved in their jealous view.

btw.

Just read that Kim Kardashian will name her next kid Onade. Lame? Wait until she gives birth while jumping on skies over the niagra falls. I bet the kid will help her to a soft landing just by whistleling the Marseillaise against a make-shift parachute made out of umbilical cord and the bra of Kim.

falmear
09-24-2013, 11:26 PM

gison
09-25-2013, 02:03 AM
No, I want to gossip Onade here. Omg, omg, omg, lol.

And, uhm, too old for school and facebook doenst know about Onade.
And: Onade is not off topic. He is the Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards of AL-Pvp.

But once and for all: please dont tell me what to post about and where. If you dont like the topic, dont klick it, alright?

Seems to me a lot of the complainers here are just seeking attention, attention that onade gets undeserved in their jealous view.

btw.

Just read that Kim Kardashian will name her next kid Onade. Lame? Wait until she gives birth while jumping on skies over the niagra falls. I bet the kid will help her to a soft landing just by whistleling the Marseillaise against a make-shift parachute made out of umbilical cord and the bra of Kim.

Like I said, I have zero problems with whatever anyone posts, but when a topic is repeated over and over and over again. It gets on your nerves.

Alfai
09-25-2013, 02:55 AM
Hmm.onade.tsk tsk.

I know simplicity can be hard but try.

If theres much hate dont leave comments.

If it annoys dont even bother to view.

No one is worshipping him in absurd way.you cant disctate what people like and wht they hate.

If he bothers you much stay off the section.and come on.so many off section topics here in forum.
Dont tell me bout positive or construtive comments are consistent here.what seems consistent is the drama.

Having forums cluttered is not smtg a forumer should bother.we all may have ridiculous thread of our own tho we think we dont.same here.if you feel your thread make sense or on topic its personal dictate.let devs worry bout the space and clutter.

Its not common having a one subject to be discussed about.agree.but sadly its not bout us.so move on.

For real?there are tons of similar post talking bout builds.anthe tons redundant request and suggestion.another tons discussing bout skilled players and u cn hv few thread talking bout it in 1 season.so im not sure which part is constructive or beneficial to the community rather than an obvious waste of space.

Lets just be thankful its not a thread about US else you wont appreciate such comments im so certained bout it.

And leaving such hate comments shows onade is prominent enough to bother you to reply so hes in fact an icon with influential aura.

Onade rocks ;)

blakadder
09-25-2013, 03:42 AM
Onade is BOSS!

Only thing wrong in this thread is Apollo spamming the thread with opinions not pertaining to the thread title thus making it very difficult to follow the thread.

Destructible
09-25-2013, 05:10 AM
I remember meeting Onade in level 21 Twink Pvp once. He was dying all over the place. Utterly useless.

Frohnatur
09-25-2013, 08:08 AM
I remember meeting Onade in level 21 Twink Pvp once. He was dying all over the place. Utterly useless.

Whut?! How long ago was this?!

Zeus
09-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Onade is BOSS!

Only thing wrong in this thread is Apollo spamming the thread with opinions not pertaining to the thread title thus making it very difficult to follow the thread.

I'm more than positive that you don't appreciate it when Onade is on your team in a 5v5. Rather, I should say 5v4. ;)

Edit: 1-2 posts a page with the forum pages being 20 posts per page is hardly spamming.

IronMonkey
09-25-2013, 10:30 AM
There's an Apple fan boy and there's a Samsung fan boy, whatever side you're on, the debate will be endless.

Is he not a mod/dev playing incognito in-game, with the sole purpose of determining the feasibility of playing a no-plat character, with not-even-close top notch gear?

Frohnatur
09-25-2013, 11:19 AM
There's an Apple fan boy and there's a Samsung fan boy, whatever side you're on, the debate will be endless.

Is he not a mod/dev playing incognito in-game, with the sole purpose of determining the feasibility of playing a no-plat character, with not-even-close top notch gear?

it almost seems to be the case. I mean, if onade is some innocent kid surely the threads would be closed due to "calling out? Instead devs tolerate those kind of threads. Maybe also for the purpose to have a mystery going on, wich busies bored players like me ;)

Tishamaxine
09-26-2013, 01:26 AM
Haven't seen him for a long time... Any news, sightings, anything? I'm still curious about that guy.

Not to be weird but who is this Onade and why yall talking about this dude on the forums?

Demonassa
09-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Not to be weird but who is this Onade and why yall talking about this dude on the forums?

Shhhhhh.....hushhhh..... Onade is.......

.....legend!

Tishamaxine
09-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Shhhhhh.....hushhhh..... Onade is.......

.....legend!

Ok then why yall talking about him on the forums?
Did he do something wrong?

iluvataris
09-26-2013, 11:14 AM
onade does everything wrong yet everything just right.

Limsi
09-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Right on the spot iluv.

Tishamaxine
09-27-2013, 12:58 AM

Weird and interesting at the same time..

Destructible
09-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Whut?! How long ago was this?!

Last year, probably. A few months after the Australian beta.

Frohnatur
09-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Weird and interesting at the same time..

You see? thats the reason those threads exist and survive any other topic far better. Because gossip+mystery=what the world keeps going. And I love it.

But a little hint here: either you read all the threads about him and figure it out this way, or you go pvp in the hope to meet him there and see what he does.

He dances

Tishamaxine
09-28-2013, 11:54 AM
You see? thats the reason those threads exist and survive any other topic far better. Because gossip+mystery=what the world keeps going. And I love it.

But a little hint here: either you read all the threads about him and figure it out this way, or you go pvp in the hope to meet him there and see what he does.

He dances

Really?! Lol

Alfai
09-28-2013, 11:43 PM
Even onade is disheartened with the epic ring and gone missing.......

inkredible
09-29-2013, 10:33 AM

school started :) his mom probably took his playing time away
plus i heard hes like younger than 10 years old

NoobRyu
10-08-2013, 09:09 PM
He is a scrub who has no idea what he's doing. Only the delusional dumbasses think he's good.

Alfai
10-08-2013, 09:34 PM
He is a scrub who has no idea what he's doing. Only the delusional dumbasses think he's good.

I think you are missing the point.no one is talking bout his skill in gameplay is good.

Frohnatur
10-08-2013, 10:59 PM

Now you scared him away with you bullyism. Bad bad boy! :(

He can only dance when his heart is light and flying. Angry people like you take the joy out of his AL-existence. His soul needs room to roam, to bang walls, and finally, when he hits level 37 to kick the sh*t out of you (of course he will achieve that before the cap is raised). He is a true shaolin-monk: only there for the beauty of a fight, not for the skalp of his enemies.

Now let your imagination fly a bit too, and you will enjoy this game, the forums and live-at-large much more than you do now, angry little midget!

;)

newzealand
10-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Guys onade is "beast" ,this guy in pvp id go his team just cause hes like a wall , actually cant wait to see him in pvp lol if he can level he can now probly pvp abit better :D

Youngmurda
11-23-2013, 09:49 AM

Lmaoo!!! :D

Hinataa
11-25-2013, 04:47 AM
i loveeeeee him, hes so adorable idk whyy lool

Roberto077
11-25-2013, 12:17 PM

I would word it differently but you have the general concept right. He is playing for fun, so I wouldn't insult him, but when people treat him as if he's Jesus I lose faith in humanity. Worshipping someone who clearly does not care about the other people is like worshipping a rock.

All a person does by worshipping is questioning their self-confidence and personality. And hey, there's a chance his mute list is longer than his friends list.

These points are not made to insult or troll anyone. I cannot support any of these points until Onade actually stands up for himself and cures himself from the antisocial behavior. It is good that he ignores bad people, but ignoring people that adore him is just rude.

Zylx
11-25-2013, 05:57 PM
...who tf is onade?

Alfai
11-26-2013, 08:32 AM
Onade is season 6 new boss

Frohnatur
12-02-2013, 03:48 AM
Ever heard of the Flying Rastafari Spaghetti Monster? Onade is their master. And I am willingly his accolyte.

Limsi
12-02-2013, 06:12 AM
He just disappeared without a trace!

Zeus
12-02-2013, 02:45 PM
He just disappeared without a trace!

He left as quietly as he came. :p

inkredible
12-02-2013, 05:42 PM

this thread was made about him NOT because he is the best and he is good but because he is different than any other players.
he stands out a lot.. with how .. interesting he plays, ...thats why its called a mystery.. he never talks.. he is on his own .. nobody knows anything about him
or why he does what he does,

Instanthumor
12-02-2013, 07:44 PM
You know, I haven't seen Onade since last season. I sorta miss him :p

Frohnatur
12-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Yeah. I wonder what happened...

Soundlesskill
12-03-2013, 01:38 AM
onaaaaaaaaadeeehh!!

Desperoto
12-03-2013, 11:03 AM
@Doc

No! -.-

I actually find Onade an annoyance to be on my team. Also, I know many of the people who praise him like he's the Messiah get just as annoyed at him when he joins their team.

IMO, a useless team member isn't a mystery & definitely doesn't deserve to have more time wasted on by giving him extra attention.

Since when is lack of communication a good thing? It's a hindrance when playing & I definitely don't want to be playing with someone who cannot communicate effectively.
He's cool lol, and nobody will waste his time with talking about Onade.. It's just funny and we're playing a game to have fun

Desperoto
12-03-2013, 11:05 AM
...who tf is onade?
It's a mysterious player, someone who never talked on this game.. But still good

Desperoto
12-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Im sure that Onade has a lot alts where he IS talking on. Maybe it is Zeus, that complains about hisself just to keep it secret

Zeus
12-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Im sure that Onade has a lot alts where he IS talking on. Maybe it is Zeus, that complains about hisself just to keep it secret

Damn it, I told you that in confidence! Why did you go ahead and tell people!?

Crescentwind
12-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Like I said, I have zero problems with whatever anyone posts, but when a topic is repeated over and over and over again. It gets on your nerves.

I think the forum is for everyone. If anyone doesn't like it or feels like it getting on your nerves then better not click it, report it perhaps and let the moderator do the thing. Since this thread is still alive I guess no violation involve.

Anyway, I'm curious about who this "ONADE" is. Hope someone could post his profile, What he did and how he influenced player. I read some post and it talked about Onade in PVP, well I'm PVP only guy and it gives me interest.

Hope the person who created this thread can give some detail.. :)

Cheers

Desperoto
12-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Damn it, I told you that in confidence! Why did you go ahead and tell people!?
Haha sorry i can't keep it secret

Raghavbatra
12-03-2013, 03:43 PM
I've never met onade ingame, but i like this thread... :)
Aa they say 'Haters gnna hate!!!'

Zylx
12-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Such a troll