PDA

View Full Version : Is big pull lag device lag?!

katish
09-22-2013, 01:36 PM
Whenever I run new shuyal maps I get super laggy.. the fights are choppy, my skills fail, it's a mess! Big pulls on WT4 are the same way...

I'm wondering if this is because my device has problems rendering all the action going on? I play on chrome on a laptop.. if I put more RAM memory would it make it better?

Crowsfoot
09-22-2013, 01:40 PM
RAM and processing I would asume. And yes, by having more mobs you will experience more lag, the battle has to calculate: animatio, damage, procs, etc. More variables = more processing required.

Taejo
09-22-2013, 01:42 PM
It could be a mix of two things: your internet receiving frames and sending them to your graphics card and your graphics card rendering the frames onto your screen. If you play with 15/5+ connection you should be fine from that aspect. To give you an idea of how old my PC is, I have 2GB of RAM, an Intel Core2 processor, and I'm down to one graphics card (other one on SLI fried) which has 250MB RAM. This game runs flawlessly on Chrome for me. Keeping Chrome's cache cleaned also helps.

Revealing
09-22-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm not lagging why I'm I missed out

Iphoneington
09-22-2013, 01:59 PM
I've experienced the same issue but not with pocket legends. My old laptop could barely run anything on medium graphics quality so it would lag when i'd turn them up. I guess it finally gave out during a LoL match and I dropped from 50-60 FPS to 1-6 literally. Well long story short, I bought an iMac with quite a bit of RAM and a very good processor along with the top Nvidia card. So basically I got it maxed. My advice is to browse other computers with a decent amount of RAM and a good processor. If you want to do more games on the computer itself, be sure to have a good graphics card as well.

Taejo
09-22-2013, 02:00 PM

:confused:

Revealing
09-23-2013, 01:48 PM

:confused:

They lag and not me :-(