PDA

View Full Version : AL platinum

waric11
09-23-2013, 12:25 AM
AL gamemaster can u make mythic weapon and armors availlable in your stores!!platinum are useless if only good pets and buffs can be bought in to your stores...beside mythic weapon and armor are too pricey and i feel sad because i cant buy them in gold so hoping i can buy them by platinum me and my friends will sure be happy if this will happen.and about the vanity armors i think it should have an additional stats... hoping gm will reply this soon asap

Morholt
09-23-2013, 02:50 AM
You can get them with platinum.
Either use your platinum to open crates until you get one, or covert your platinum to gold (getting leprechaun amulets & some vanity gear and selling those would yield more gold than a straight conversion) and use that gold to trade for the mythic items.

Wutzgood
09-23-2013, 09:33 AM
Be smart. Use your platinum for elixir runs and farm crates. Best way to make gold with platinum. If they made mythic/arcane gear able to be purchased with platinum this would become a pay to win game which they have said they don't want.

xXz21
09-23-2013, 02:18 PM
I vote no for this..

Energizeric
09-23-2013, 05:05 PM
There is already a system in place where you can convert plat to gold and buy anything you want in the auction house. No need to sell specific items for plat in the store. If those items were sold in the store by STG it would be a form of price controls. Notice that the leprechaun pendant is always around the same price and never fluctuates. That's because it always costs 150 plat. If they were to do the same thing with mythic or arcane items, then it would cause the price of those items to be fixed, which would be bad for the game economy IMO.

Stickbrains
09-23-2013, 05:11 PM
why would they do that? mythic on store = 25 bucks for endgame gear set, mythics on crates = mindless crate popping = unbelievable revenue.
not gonna happen..