PDA

View Full Version : Gonna create up a new Guild to recruit CHINESE/T'ANG from all around world !

he_chaoo
09-23-2013, 03:57 AM
WELCOME TO TAKE MINS TO REVIEW ALL THESE BELOW AND JOINING OUR GUILD / 谢谢你花时间看完以下介绍并且加入公会.

In our guild there will always be someone there for you. Because our guild will becoming big, helpful, fun, and active. It doesn't matter if you're rich, poor. pro, or a noob. Who cares. We are all here to have a good time. I (Dude) might be guild master but i am not your master. I consider myself just the same as the guild, One of the gang. We are all friends, pals, teammates. We are equal. Because in the end we all wear the same title. We are all...

Guild Name:
Arcane CN

Rules of the guild
Respect each other
No fighting
No begging for gold/items
Do not recruit ppl from others guilds,and very important this guild for CHINESE/T'ANG only
No Trolling, Harassing or Scamming
Not a rule but do try to help each other when you can

To Join
Any level is welcomed
No specific class of character is required to join

Promotions
To become a recruiter you must be lvl 36+ and be active in guild chat
Officer rank will take time to earn it if you want to become one. But what counts is what you do in that time
There will be times when me and the officers will promote someone for their contribution to the guild

If youd like to see more of RoM follow these links
TBD

Officers Are (In no Specific Order)
Asssssia (Master)
Xiejia
Madelnchian

At The End
We will have our own website soon

he_chaoo
09-23-2013, 04:02 AM
Will completing all further info soon ,Pls contact with me for any suggestion or advise @ QQ : 363618616 ; FACEBOOK: 363618616@QQ.COM /MAX HO ; YM : he_chaoo@yahoo.com ; Email :363618616@qq.com / he_chaoo@hotmail.com ; WECHAT : he_chaoo 。

he_chaoo
09-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Guild is now on !!!