PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic warrior 36 weapon VS Maul

Daddyblu
09-23-2013, 04:32 AM
i tried 1-1 with pedgon same gears the difference is weapon.

his using the lvl 31 Arcane hammer and im using the Level 36 new mythic for warrior.

The damage the i made and the damage that he made is the same.

its just im faster its like 2-1.

why we have same damage since maul is higher base damage?

answer bec. the new mythic has higher deference that lower down mauls damage to you.

now guys please your comments this is base on 1-1 war to war.

but in 5-5 the new mythic also got a bit of advantage over maul since you hit faster.

Soundlesskill
09-23-2013, 04:34 AM
Not trying to be offensive here, but he could have more skill than you.

You are pretty much complaining you lost a match.

Soundlesskill
09-23-2013, 04:35 AM
Oh and dmg I'd better than dos if you ask me. It's the dmg... So ya

iluvataris
09-23-2013, 05:13 AM
Also, that weapon proc.
damage based on armor.

Daddyblu
09-23-2013, 05:44 AM
Not trying to be offensive here, but he could have more skill than you.

You are pretty much complaining you lost a match.

lol i did not lost the match i said it was even.. damage... but 36 new mythic is faster...

Ebezaanec
09-23-2013, 07:16 AM
lol i did not lost the match i said it was even.. damage... but 36 new mythic is faster...

The new mythic is best in terms of DPS. But the Maul still wins in terms of raw Damage

The Razorbacks will be more powerful than the hooks, but not more powerful than the maul or the arcane staff aside from perception and playstyle perhaps. Stat wise the arcane Maul and Staff are still better, and it's important to note that the mythic Glaive is a DPS weapon, not a damage weapon. Maul is still king for damage comparatively.

Daddyblu
09-23-2013, 07:28 AM
The new mythic is best in terms of DPS. But the Maul still wins in terms of raw Damage

yup this it true, but the new mythic also got speed advantage. its 2-1

Alhuntrazeck
09-24-2013, 01:52 AM
Cant believe ped didn't own you :p

Daddyblu
09-24-2013, 02:32 AM
Cant believe ped didn't own you :p

Sorry but no warrior 1-1 full mythic gear Maul or no maul is endless fights.

it all come down to who's heal failed or cancels.

Paulsebi
09-24-2013, 02:41 AM
Sprtcuz - I already noticed only a small difference between maul and the entombed warfare... in hits... dunno at the moment how is the new mythic weap compared to maul but I'm pretty sure its almost the same.

I'll test it soon and come out with a conclusion.

Good post, soon you will get my feedback.

Linkincena
09-24-2013, 04:14 AM
Try with me paul .. xD

Smoller
09-24-2013, 11:52 AM
I think normal test if you fight till death and after both change weapon. And repeat that procedure 3.5.7 times.

keikali
09-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Fun Fact No. 1: Gear <> Skill

Fun Fact No. 2: Lag is the #1 excuse for a loss or death in battle.

Daddyblu
09-25-2013, 04:20 AM
Sprtcuz - I already noticed only a small difference between maul and the entombed warfare... in hits... dunno at the moment how is the new mythic weap compared to maul but I'm pretty sure its almost the same.

I'll test it soon and come out with a conclusion.

Good post, soon you will get my feedback.

for Entombed warfare level 35

Me and pedgon tried it paul.. for now Maul advantage is its proc that stuns all in PVP wise..
in terms of damge its almost the same.

In Pve elite - Maul advantage is when it Proc it stun and hold Boss.

For New mythic Weapon 36. Same reason Maul proc stun.

Damage is almost the same - but new 36 weapon is Faster

samuraisoul
10-03-2013, 11:51 AM
First of all it is important to know that a battle between warriors is endless.

I've had use both weapons, i've seen that in fact glaive is faster but maul has more power... it is important to take into account many factors and aspects within the game in order to make a real comparative (applies to all chars not only warriors)

1. - Player abilities (slow to use character skills , experience within the game or other games )
2. - Character skills (pve, pvp or a combination of both)
3. - Ping (although not in red it affects the development of the game, it's not the same having 200 than 400 or 1000)
3. - Device where you play, either you play in a pc (with or without control), mac, phone or tablet ( many pc users are faster than tablet or mobile users ) if your device is slow that will affect your game
4. - If you're on a good team or not, if your tema has skills, good gear, type of pets, capped pets, etc
5. - The pet you use and it'slevel , pets who have reached the highest level always cause more damage

Proc of each weapon is good, however, I realized that the maul's Proc helps a lot more when the game is on team

At the end, this test means nothing because it was just one test with just 2 players (for those who are trying to rise their glaive price and lower maul's, this test CAN'T affect market prices), Maul is an arcane weapon and glaive is just a mythic, for now I'll keep using maul, without disparage those who use Glaive.

Good luck in the game!!!

PS. just my humble opinion based on my experience

katish
10-03-2013, 01:28 PM

inkredible
10-03-2013, 02:06 PM
builds has a part in it to (timing, using buff wisely)
when i get back in PVP mode

i would like to 1v1 you MAUL vs Glaive,

MAUL vs glaive

120+ DMG vs 120+ Armor

check this
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?118739-Pick-Your-weapon-M-vs-G

Crowsfoot
10-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Damage doesn't scale endlessly. There are points where getting extra damage improves output much less than if you were increasing from a lower base. It seems (for warriors) that 350damage is the plateua. This is similar to how the difference between 1950 and 2030 armor is 3damage per hit from elite shadowmancers.

inkredible
10-13-2013, 04:22 AM
Okay I tested with someone with glaive, yes damage is fairly similar but in average maul still damage MORE .. But not by mch
Let's say with about 10 hits on each other (normal attack no buffs )
Glaive was averaging just below 300, maul was averaging over 300 - consistently
Ofcourse there's the odds 400s and over 300s on both, now considering maul proc and with buffs etc- I find maul still better
- if you do a "let's hit each other for 30s" with normal attack u may get a higher total damage with glaive since it's fast normal attack
- when skills attack come in to play then u do notice some differences in both
Also take it to consideration me and that guy may have a slight differences in our build passives which also has a slight affect on it
I suggest comparing this more accurately with exact build and gears then you'll really compare them

Mythic glaive will be good for this season and next - so it has to be Fairly similar with maul since they're both expiring same season

Daddyblu
10-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Lets end this topic!

I 1-1 with Overheard He use Glaive +Samael pet And i used Maul + samael pet,Rules No Heal, I also have same skills Smash ,Hook and VB.

We have same gear same pet. 1st battle was race to 5 the match end with 5-1 score. So win 1st match.

overheard ask for rematch 2nd battle end 5-2 score. So i win again.

No matter what maul is stronger than Glaive.

If you insist glaive is better come and 1-1 me ^^

Solid
10-13-2013, 10:57 AM
im a rogue,

Maul dont even stand a chance against me as they hit 700 crits

Glaives on the other hand crit like a b**** doing 1.5k-1.7k damage, ( im full myth with hjaw)

Glaive tanks are basically a rogue/tank hybrid.

A little damage reduction on glavie proc could make some people happy....

Zeus
10-13-2013, 11:59 AM
im a rogue,

Maul dont even stand a chance against me as they hit 700 crits

Glaives on the other hand crit like a b**** doing 1.5k-1.7k damage, ( im full myth with hjaw)

Glaive tanks are basically a rogue/tank hybrid.

A little damage reduction on glavie proc could make some people happy....

This is true. Against a warrior, maul might be better, but if I am facing a skilled warrior with the glaive, I RUN the opposite way.

Pedgon
10-25-2013, 01:29 PM
Lets end this topic!

I 1-1 with Overheard He use Glaive +Samael pet And i used Maul + samael pet,Rules No Heal, I also have same skills Smash ,Hook and VB.

We have same gear same pet. 1st battle was race to 5 the match end with 5-1 score. So win 1st match.

overheard ask for rematch 2nd battle end 5-2 score. So i win again.

No matter what maul is stronger than Glaive.

If you insist glaive is better come and 1-1 me ^^

yeh..i did 2 1x1 against overheard too, with and without horns, i won both (and i used valkin..while he used samael)..i almost got him for the 3rd time, when mage healed him lool

(ps: he always started attacking when i was off..still lost =p )

HAX
10-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Daddyblu u lost the match always u do so plz don't make threads when you don't have the skills to begin with ;) plus if u need me to put ur 1vs1 screenshots let me know :)

Daddyblu
10-28-2013, 02:00 AM
Daddyblu u lost the match always u do so plz don't make threads when you don't have the skills to begin with ;) plus if u need me to put ur 1vs1 screenshots let me know :)

dude over we did two round of 1-1.

1st match is 5-1 and 2nd match is 5-2.

you want me to post all of the screen shots?

Daddyblu
10-28-2013, 02:01 AM
lol ok can we try?

add me ing.. lols race to 5. lets see if maul or glaive is better