PDA

View Full Version : 2013-09-23 Content Update (130427)

H2N
09-23-2013, 12:50 PM
The Platinum sale has ended.
New Mythic Weapons no longer drop from Elite Gold Puzzleboxes and Locked Crates. Weekend over!

To give you ample time to "finish your business", this update will have a longer (60 minutes) shutdown timer.

ImJayden
09-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Goodbye plats and mythic.

Taejo
09-23-2013, 12:56 PM
To give you ample time to "finish your business", this update will have a longer (60 minutes) shutdown timer.

^_^

zerro
09-23-2013, 01:00 PM
couldnt buy plats this weekend some problems was going on while purchase but finally ended couldnt see more people opening me not .

Dito16
09-23-2013, 01:04 PM
hiks...none of my locked that i opened has a myht...how sad...

katish
09-23-2013, 01:07 PM
No arena fix this time?

keikali
09-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Another one bites the dust.

Samhayne
09-23-2013, 01:26 PM
No arena fix this time?

What issue with the Shuyal Gladiator Arena are you concerned with?

Geuz
09-23-2013, 01:41 PM
The aktion comming again and new myhtic???

Geuz
09-23-2013, 01:42 PM
* again ^^

wvhills
09-23-2013, 01:44 PM
What issue with the Shuyal Gladiator Arena are you concerned with?

getting one shotted outside of the red zone. Same as nord bosses. U guys fixed oltgar keep but elite cavern spider still hits outside red zone. Same thing happens all arena bosses. I thought it was intentional.

Taejo
09-23-2013, 01:46 PM
getting one shotted outside of the red zone. Same as nord bosses. U guys fixed oltgar keep but elite cavern spider still hits outside red zone. Same thing happens all arena bosses. I thought it was intentional.

Its an issue that every boss in the game shares.

Drearivev
09-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Wow, I still have crates left to sell *facepalm*
Well, there goes some gold.

xXz21
09-23-2013, 01:54 PM
when sts going to buff the mytics amulet? a epic item lv 36 give me just -10 hp and -0.3 damage than doom. this is very bad a epic items just give that - than mytic...

Alfai
09-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Tho i didnt get to loot the new wep.
It was a fun weekend indeed :)

Thanks STS

JaytB
09-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the cool weekend! :D

iRay
09-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Sad good things have to come to an end.
Anyway, thanks alot for the event!

Lordriks
09-23-2013, 02:02 PM
there go my reward from klaas. I just get all the 5 of the powers.

Otawaazavie
09-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Its an issue that every boss in the game shares.

That's not true. Bloodhammer especially one shots even without red warning with his shell shot attack even if you are behind him. Shuyal expansion bosses for example never one shot if you are outside of red cone attack, at least I haven't expierienced that

KingMartin
09-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Was the Wraith Heart finally fixed, please?

Yesterday failed run again. Why do we have to waste resources on a bugged boss?

Carapace
09-23-2013, 02:19 PM
No arena fix this time?

Can you elaborate?

Edit: Sounds like it is in regard to the Bloodhammer in the arena, this will likely be addressed in an update later this week.

Carapace
09-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Was the Wraith Heart finally fixed, please?

Yesterday failed run again. Why do we have to waste resources on a bugged boss?

We have tried to break him internally after the more recent updates and have been unsuccessful in doing so. If you can provide any special details they might help us isolate it but at the moment we are unable to reproduce any broken issues with the hearts. This is not to say they don't exist however, but we do need more information.

Taejo
09-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Any plans to fix Horn of Renew's taunt graphics?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117030-Horn-of-Renew-Taunt-Not-Working
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?117144-Horn-of-renew-is-bugged-since-this-weekend

KingMartin
09-23-2013, 02:49 PM
We have tried to break him internally after the more recent updates and have been unsuccessful in doing so. If you can provide any special details they might help us isolate it but at the moment we are unable to reproduce any broken issues with the hearts. This is not to say they don't exist however, but we do need more information.

We have a video of the failed run. The author has just some issues with uploading it to youtube due to music copyright :D

I hope the video will be up soon but in short the issue has been described in Technical Issues section several times. After the second stun of the trio the Heart becomes untargetable. That is, arrows and hits pass it as if it was not there. Then shield goes up, you must stun the trio of skeletons again but when you do it, the Heart does not take any damage again. Not even if you zone out and reset it.

So, rage quit is the only option :)

katish
09-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Can you elaborate?

Edit: Sounds like it is i nregard to the Bloodhammer in the arena, this will likely be addressed in an update later this week.

You were faster than me.. Yes ty that's what I meant .. While at it, can you confirm that mother's pull followed by 1 hit ko is a normal attack or is it a bug too?

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

Taejo
09-23-2013, 02:59 PM
You were faster than me.. Yes ty that's what I meant .. While at it, can you confirm that mother's pull followed by 1 hit ko is a normal attack or is it a bug too?

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk 2

Lojack mentioned he found the "bug" and is working on a fix. This was as of last Friday.

Derezzzed
09-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Somewhat surprised there wasn't a change/tweak to Gale Force

KingMartin
09-23-2013, 04:22 PM

Here is the video - see how the Heart becomes invulnerable after the shield goes down for the second time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJRqN2bTEBA#t=12

Energizeric
09-23-2013, 04:52 PM
when sts going to buff the mytics amulet? a epic item lv 36 give me just -10 hp and -0.3 damage than doom. this is very bad a epic items just give that - than mytic...

What about armor? What is the armor difference?

Also, one item is level 30 and the other is level 36. That's 6 levels difference between them.

Serancha
09-23-2013, 05:45 PM
Here is the video - see how the Heart becomes invulnerable after the shield goes down for the second time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJRqN2bTEBA#t=12

That is exactly the bug as reported in the bugs section. You can't hit it at all after the first time the shield drops. Happens on the normal version too. Nice vid.

Counselorr
09-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Thank you for a great weekend. Hopefully new myth weapons are no longer manufactured and only come out at certain time period as ripmaw and slag. Use what you can afford, legendary item also been great right now. Future more new things that will come out. Thank you for a great weekend.

Zanpakuto
09-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Nice new weapons, can't afford at lol

Laurentsz
09-23-2013, 11:49 PM
u must see this dev.. GREAT BUG ! elixir can be bug too lol ! since last night :)) wonder its a Reroll elixir bugs since friday :p

KingMartin
09-24-2013, 06:51 AM
That is exactly the bug as reported in the bugs section. You can't hit it at all after the first time the shield drops. Happens on the normal version too. Nice vid.

Yes, I know we repeat this again and again. But Carapace says they can't isolate the problem, so perhaps this vid helps. In fact we did nothing special, simply stunned the skeletons, I threw veil around the heart and we attacked it to no avail. See also how Skyward smash passes WH totally. The boss is simply invisible for any attack.

Derezzzed
09-24-2013, 09:27 AM
u must see this dev.. GREAT BUG ! elixir can be bug too lol ! since last night :)) wonder its a Reroll elixir bugs since friday :p

Not a bug, when you buy a elixir with platnium and you go into town the timer doesn't count down (doesn't work with klass or shazbot elixirs) in pretty sure Devs did this on purpose & it's been like that for awhile now

FluffNStuff
09-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Not a bug, when you buy a elixir with platnium and you go into town the timer doesn't count down (doesn't work with klass or shazbot elixirs) in pretty sure Devs did this on purpose & it's been like that for awhile now

Ahh, protection must be Klass and speed must be plat.

Otawaazavie
09-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Ahh, protection must be Klass and speed must be plat.

No it's from shazbot. You can see that on his chatbox

Deadroth
09-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Any plans on making myth helm upgrade at the same time as armor?

FluffNStuff
09-24-2013, 10:37 AM
No it's from shazbot. You can see that on his chatbox

Duh, he is walking to klaas, just got from shaz. And it is a 15 minute! My detective work is getting sloppy!!!

Carapace
09-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Any plans on making myth helm upgrade at the same time as armor?

This is part of the same quest line.

Carapace
09-24-2013, 10:41 AM
As an update the Spider web attack/1 hit KO will be addressed next patch, as will the Bloodhammer one shot kills. They will still do damage but hopefully in a way that players can understand the context in which it happens and plan around it.

Looking into the video it doesn't shed any particular light on how the bug on the heart is occuring. This was on elite correct?

Deadroth
09-24-2013, 10:55 AM
This is part of the same quest line.

Oh so what should do the 36 lv players who have only myth helm? They should play widout upgrade or buy armor for only purpose of upgrade?

Oh no.. if player is too poor to afford set.. Dev will answer it is one questline, and basta.. So, don't buy only myth helms cuz it is totally useless i see... No upgrade way to them...

Only thing i ask is the possibility of upgrading two things at one time.. not armor , and then helm...

R I D I C U L O U S..

@Down soo lame questline.

Carapace
09-24-2013, 11:48 AM
you do require both pieces to upgrade into the higher level mythic set.

keikali
09-24-2013, 12:43 PM
You know what you guys should fix? The KNOCKBACK on Nordr Spiders.

There is NO REASON why a mob who was GREY before the patch fix and still after the patch fix to knock you back 3 screens constantly.

How is it that a GREY mob can kill me at cap whereas a non greyed one doesn't!

sevenpain
09-24-2013, 06:07 PM
Zzzz lol

Serancha
09-24-2013, 06:25 PM
As an update the Spider web attack/1 hit KO will be addressed next patch, as will the Bloodhammer one shot kills. They will still do damage but hopefully in a way that players can understand the context in which it happens and plan around it.

Looking into the video it doesn't shed any particular light on how the bug on the heart is occuring. This was on elite correct?

It happens on both elite and normal wraith heart bosses. Nothing happens to cause it, it is just plain not hittable after the first unshielding.

Limsi
09-24-2013, 06:59 PM

Honestly, this is will be one of the best updates since expansion. No more gruesome one hit K.O. from those two bosses! Thanks STG for giving us a chance to be heard and continuing to make the game enjoyable.

KingMartin
09-25-2013, 01:47 AM

First, thank you for the update. I thought that Blood perhaps tends to shoot when you ae too far away from him but even when we tried to fight him in the corner there were still one-shot KOs.

Second, yes, the Heart was in elite mode. We try again later today.

Og kush
09-26-2013, 12:02 PM

Yes cause the elixir we buy with plat. Cost money and I watching elixir u pay for go down the drain. So they looked out for us on that. But like said free elixir run all the time

KingMartin
09-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Wraith Heart still bugged. It was already 4th try and I can't believe that devs can't isolate the problem :(

frejajoan
09-30-2013, 04:12 PM
One more bug we found:
Players below level 35 are able to click join from social and actually join the game on elite maps.
Hoping you can fix please.