PDA

View Full Version : Need to open case for full platinum price charge during 40% off weekend

GunJack
09-23-2013, 12:58 PM
But I do not know how to open a case to get this recified? Any help with this please?

GoodSyntax
09-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Send in a request to support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Include the reason for the request, your login name (don't include password) your in-game name and any pertinent information.

Generally, support is reasonably quick (a day or two), but be patient and respectful. Firing off a scathing email laden with profanities ensures that you will get nothing at all. Understand that they get hundreds of requests a day (easily) and they plow through them as best they can. If you're patient and polite, they will take care of you.

GunJack
09-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Send in a request to support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Include the reason for the request, your login name (don't include password) your in-game name and any pertinent information.

Generally, support is reasonably quick (a day or two), but be patient and respectful. Firing off a scathing email laden with profanities ensures that you will get nothing at all. Understand that they get hundreds of requests a day (easily) and they plow through them as best they can. If you're patient and polite, they will take care of you.

Thx GoodSyntax, I resumed my search on how to contact STS, found the email address and sent only a few minutes after my original post. I still appreciate your response. And you are correct, if people take the right perspective results often are more positive/quicker. As a provider of services in my field I understand that premise. Have a good one!

GunJack
09-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Still no resolve to this issue, starting to feel slightly neglected. Any moderators know what else I can do or know if my claim is being looked at?