PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea for Sts and the valiant rings

Megamage
09-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Bring a possibility to earn the valiant glory ring for everyone. All you would need to do is a second elite 76 map with an insane hard and long taking (like a month) quest that rewards a vanity piece needed for the ring. Also bring a new vanity set (Helm+Armor) that drops from the new map's boss. Crafting this set will grant a second vanity needed for the ring. Worn with the Eye of Eternity, the quested vanity and the vanity from the new set will then make it possible to obtain the three piece ring for everyone who works long and hard.
This would also be a solution for Rhinos and Foxes who never had been able to obtain a valiance/valiant ring at all.

Cheenivie
09-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Here we go again..

billybob1
09-23-2013, 04:34 PM
mayb stg can make a founder elite map also for the people that didnt get to do it

CrimsonTider
09-23-2013, 04:37 PM
Bring a possibility to earn the valiant glory ring for everyone. All you would need to do is a second elite 76 map with an insane hard and long taking (like a month) quest that rewards a vanity piece needed for the ring. Also bring a new vanity set (Helm+Armor) that drops from the new map's boss. Crafting this set will grant a second vanity needed for the ring. Worn with the Eye of Eternity, the quested vanity and the vanity from the new set will then make it possible to obtain the three piece ring for everyone who works long and hard.
This would also be a solution for Rhinos and Foxes who never had been able to obtain a valiance/valiant ring at all.

This has been mentioned more times than I can try to keep up with. I'm not getting into the "for" or "against" argument, but if it has not been implemented by now, it probably won't be.

Extreme
09-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Here we go again..

Destination ends.

Cavoc
09-23-2013, 09:07 PM
A month is nothing compare to what those who have the ring spent time on.
I started at fang cap and stopped at 65 and 70. Before the elite rings were made.
That was my mistake. Let those who capped and stuck with the game be rewarded.
I don't have a ring, but do fine against them against pvp. It makes it more of a challenge and achievement to beating them.
Just get dragon and you'll do fine.

Energizeric
09-23-2013, 11:38 PM
I haven't played PL in many months, but I still have my dragon sets (1 of each of them) and did not yet craft because there really is no point of it. I paid huge money for those sets last year before the drop rates increased, and I did so for the bonus stats.

So then STS says they are combining the bonus with this elite ring. I can't get the ring yet because I only have 2 elite vanities (level 71 & 76). So they say wait for the next one. Well, it's now been a year and I'm still waiting, and now I hear they may never have another expansion?

If they are never going to have another expansion, then they should indeed have a way for me to get my dragon set bonus back.

Next I'll log in to find out that they took my Demonic Mace Set and made the stats like a green item LOL. It seems they just constantly take the best items in this game and make the stats common or make them have no stats at all. At least they don't pull this crap in AL.

I just wish I had a way to transfer the 2k plat I have in PL over to AL, because it looks like I will never use it in PL. What a shame... :(

Megamage
09-25-2013, 07:58 AM
A month is nothing compare to what those who have the ring spent time on.
I started at fang cap and stopped at 65 and 70. Before the elite rings were made.
That was my mistake. Let those who capped and stuck with the game be rewarded.
I don't have a ring, but do fine against them against pvp. It makes it more of a challenge and achievement to beating them.
Just get dragon and you'll do fine.
A month is nothing? It only takes some days to cap when you use elixiers. The problem is that most people never HAD the chance to do it more than one time....
And challenge and achievment to beat someone who has valiant ring? Nope, it just completely takes the fun out of pvp, especially when fighting your own class. I'm a savage mage and use red dragon ring, but I only can win against a valiant pally with luck, cause i hit like 30 less crit damage, he dodges alot more, he has a bit more crit and, not to forget, 55 more life. And the 3 int/dex/str grant some extra useful stats to him that I miss.
I just want a possibility to earn that op ring too....

Roberto077
09-25-2013, 10:34 AM
A month is nothing? It only takes some days to cap when you use elixiers. The problem is that most people never HAD the chance to do it more than one time....
And challenge and achievment to beat someone who has valiant ring? Nope, it just completely takes the fun out of pvp, especially when fighting your own class. I'm a savage mage and use red dragon ring, but I only can win against a valiant pally with luck, cause i hit like 30 less crit damage, he dodges alot more, he has a bit more crit and, not to forget, 55 more life. And the 3 int/dex/str grant some extra useful stats to him that I miss.

It really isn't as hard as you make it seem.

VenomsChaos
09-25-2013, 11:28 AM

your idea great.. i ll try tell to everyone a story, i havent cap ring and we pvp with a Guild M, he used cap ring and score 10-2 i lose, than he take out ring for a fair duel Mage vs Mage, 30-0 i win... than my friend to said " rings np ublablabla " he have that ring we pvp bear vs my mage and score 10-8 i lose , he out ring and score 10-0 i win... than i stop pvp coz its not fair game.. waiting cap almost 1 year for a cap and i just hear there no new cap... i think a way for rings not so hard, pl have new ugly + weak drops, idk why sts wasted time on this items and not wasteing time for a cap or a way for rings..

Sory for my bad english..

Roberto077
09-25-2013, 12:10 PM
I don't have a dragon ring or a valiant/capping ring and I perform just fine in pvp against them. Sure it's an advantage, but it can be countered.

Sus
09-25-2013, 12:31 PM
I'd say just go play another game or something until there is a new cap, it's not like PL is the only game. When you get a "solution" on forums you'll always get those smartasses like him in your face ^

Oldcoot
09-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Dang easy sus, Robert knows what he's talking about.
Just my smartass opinion

Cavoc
09-25-2013, 03:06 PM

And you don't think people would use elixirs for the quest? And yes, a month is nothing. Some may have capped in days, but it's not like they quit right after. The stay for the duration of that cap, and moved on to the next one. Which is well over a month.

angeldawn
09-25-2013, 05:20 PM
Why should someone playing less than a year get the same items I have for being a devoted player and plat spender for 2.5+ years?

Many pvp players only have dragon rings and they learn to compete with cap rings.

Mothwing
09-25-2013, 05:26 PM
I don't have any rings and did just fine during Fang (last time I did end game).

Caiahar
09-25-2013, 05:41 PM
On my 74 I've learned to compete with endgamers though...
No dragon ring, no elite ring, dang, not even a PLAT ring.

Mothwing
09-25-2013, 05:50 PM
On my 74 I've learned to compete with endgamers though...
No dragon ring, no elite ring, dang, not even a PLAT ring.

Exactly. All these people complain about rings, when really the thing that determines the outcome of a fight is the skill of the player.

BlueSkied
09-25-2013, 05:53 PM
Exactly. All these people complain about rings, when really the thing that determines the outcome of a fight is the skill of the player.

Or lag.

Roberto077
09-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Or lag.

Depends on how bad the lag is xD

Mothwing
09-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Or lag.

Cri?

Caiahar
09-26-2013, 09:39 AM
I think so, I kinda suck at endgame, but I actually learned how to fend off the endgamers.

Depends on how bad the lag is xD

I spike all the time though.

Roberto077
09-26-2013, 10:54 AM

Yep.

Caiahar
09-26-2013, 11:08 AM

Yep.
I had to re write that post there 2 times because my connection was bad

Roberto077
09-26-2013, 11:44 AM

I didn't know my comment even posted.

angeldawn
09-26-2013, 01:25 PM
Lol you 2

Megamage
09-26-2013, 02:44 PM
And you don't think people would use elixirs for the quest? And yes, a month is nothing. Some may have capped in days, but it's not like they quit right after. The stay for the duration of that cap, and moved on to the next one. Which is well over a month.
I managed to do the fang cap a few days before humania was realeased, and capped there and in first week of Blacksmoke. Earned my valiant glory ring for my bird in less than half a year. Created a mage at bs release, and now I'm already waiting for a whole year and still no new cap... So, when they dont do a new cap in a whole year, they should at least give us the chance to earn the good stuff that comes with capping.
Btw I think you just don't want that other people can get the op ring too.

Megamage
09-26-2013, 02:51 PM
I have to comment every single thread because I have no hobbies.
Seems so

Roberto077
09-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Seems so

You do realize that writing a comment takes a few seconds? I'm the head of a robotics team, edit videos, write for two blogs, play soccer, ski, and do some 3D design and sculpture.

Please don't "insult" me when you have no idea who I am as a person.

angeldawn
09-26-2013, 03:13 PM

Sooooooo you are saying you had the same opportunities as everyone else to loot dragon sets and black dragon.

If you want to be a nuke and consider more damage and more hit as OP then Black dragon is more OP than Glory ring. Black dragon has 10 Damage and 5% Hit. Glory does have more armor and dodge though.

And you haven't been waiting a WHOLE year. Cap hasn't been out a year yet.

Cavoc
09-26-2013, 03:30 PM
I managed to do the fang cap a few days before humania was realeased, and capped there and in first week of Blacksmoke. Earned my valiant glory ring for my bird in less than half a year. Created a mage at bs release, and now I'm already waiting for a whole year and still no new cap... So, when they dont do a new cap in a whole year, they should at least give us the chance to earn the good stuff that comes with capping.
1. You have a 2 cap ring. So why the hell are you still complaining.

2. If you read my first post (which I know you did, because you replied to it) you would see that I don't have an elite ring.

VenomsChaos
09-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Why should someone playing less than a year get the same items I have for being a devoted player and plat spender for 2.5+ years?

Many pvp players only have dragon rings and they learn to compete with cap rings.

u are right about it but if there a ring quest or anything for new players we will still not same, you will have many old vanitys any weapons items i cant get they... if you starting 20 armor + dodge + crit ++ more than enemy, this isnt fair and if i pvp like that really its will not funy for me to kill ppls easy... if any 1 thinking rings not changeing score just lets a duel and start 20 armor less than me on mage vs mage.. if you can kill me 10-4 i will really sory for post here.. but again saying last 2 person after put out ring 30-0 other guy 10-0 i win and they puted ring on again, now think about it what if i have that ring and they not ?? they will just die and die without any fun... i am not saying sts must giwe us every items as 3 year players, but i am saying they must do it a fair way, or maybe rings should shine but not giwe statu or they can do lvl 77-78 every lvl 100k exp and every lvl can give a ring..

plus do not forget its not our fault coz we didnt knew there will not a new cap.. its not our fault if sts change mind about new caps.. and we spend plats to as old players did..

any ppls saying they dont have ring and they doing great vs ring ppls .. read my answer for you >>>> offcourse ring or items not changeing score if you dueling with noobs or target have lag, but if 2 ppl to know how to play and they non lag same type item set, than duel becomeing a ring duel.. ring will win... thats what we are talking about..

if we not gonna get a ring why do we waste time and plats for 75 to 76 every class chars ? Sory Angel my reply sooo long, its not all about reply you.. i just didnt want new posts for every person! ALL iN ONE :))

Twinklaser
09-26-2013, 11:33 PM
This has been mentioned more times than I can try to keep up with. I'm not getting into the "for" or "against" argument, but if it has not been implemented by now, it probably won't be.

We asked for a damage/dodge nerf for quite a while, and eventually got one. Same goes for the idea to nerf spawning(though IMO the update did nothing but it was a good try). By your logic, since the next level cap wouldnt be "implemented by now", it probaly won't be.

Megamage
09-27-2013, 05:30 AM
Sooooooo you are saying you had the same opportunities as everyone else to loot dragon sets and black dragon.

If you want to be a nuke and consider more damage and more hit as OP then Black dragon is more OP than Glory ring. Black dragon has 10 Damage and 5% Hit. Glory does have more armor and dodge though.

And you haven't been waiting a WHOLE year. Cap hasn't been out a year yet.

You obviously dont know what you're talking about....
1. Black Dragon Ring has has only slightly better stats than the other dragon rings, you dont notice the difference at all. Btw all rings (except golden) have 5 hit and 10 dmg.......
2. YOU CAN COMBINE THE 3 PIECE RING AND DRAGON RINGS BRO! Means you have the stats of the dragon ring of your choice with the 3 piece rings stats added. Better learn how the game works.
3. Yeah its not a whole year but soon it will be.... I just want to say its a freaking long time without new cap

Megamage
09-27-2013, 05:32 AM
u are right about it but if there a ring quest or anything for new players we will still not same, you will have many old vanitys any weapons items i cant get they... if you starting 20 armor + dodge + crit ++ more than enemy, this isnt fair and if i pvp like that really its will not funy for me to kill ppls easy... if any 1 thinking rings not changeing score just lets a duel and start 20 armor less than me on mage vs mage.. if you can kill me 10-4 i will really sory for post here.. but again saying last 2 person after put out ring 30-0 other guy 10-0 i win and they puted ring on again, now think about it what if i have that ring and they not ?? they will just die and die without any fun... i am not saying sts must giwe us every items as 3 year players, but i am saying they must do it a fair way, or maybe rings should shine but not giwe statu or they can do lvl 77-78 every lvl 100k exp and every lvl can give a ring..

plus do not forget its not our fault coz we didnt knew there will not a new cap.. its not our fault if sts change mind about new caps.. and we spend plats to as old players did..

any ppls saying they dont have ring and they doing great vs ring ppls .. read my answer for you >>>> offcourse ring or items not changeing score if you dueling with noobs or target have lag, but if 2 ppl to know how to play and they non lag same type item set, than duel becomeing a ring duel.. ring will win... thats what we are talking about..

if we not gonna get a ring why do we waste time and plats for 75 to 76 every class chars ? Sory Angel my reply sooo long, its not all about reply you.. i just didnt want new posts for every person! ALL iN ONE :))

At least one guy that knows the valiant glory rings are more than a small advantage in pvp ;)
Seriously I fight birds who wear them and still win most of time, and I'm also am able to kill pallies now thx to my insane build, but bears still pwn me quite hard cause I cannot use a more offensive build that would make me able to bring them down fast enough before they do me.

Megamage
09-27-2013, 05:37 AM
1. You have a 2 cap ring. So why the hell are you still complaining.

2. If you read my first post (which I know you did, because you replied to it) you would see that I don't have an elite ring.

I said I have a three piece ring ( two piece is the ring of valiance, three piece is valiant glory ring). And when you dont have it, why dont you want to have a chance to earn it too?

Roberto077
09-27-2013, 05:54 AM
I don't think you get the point of an Elite Ring. Sure, another opportunity would be nice, but I'm serious when I say they can be countered by careful playing. Maybe you'll be less fortunate in a "go" match, but those are determined by luck far more than FFA matches.

For example, let's say you get into a team fight. A person without a ring could poke and get the buffs down for the other team. The combined debuffs would completely counter the rings bonuses as they do for any other ring. If your team doesn't poke, you can always play cautiously and use advantages in the environment of play such as wall locking the enemy with repulse or fireball (stomp's obvious for bears) then take them out as they can't move.

Let's say you have the flag and your team is dead and you have to pass through an enemy with an elite ring, what do you do? Well, you could charge at them and try to last long enough for your team to come save you, orrrrr you could keep them busy with CC abilities as you pass by them to score. There's a pretty low chanced to miss 5 abilities in a row with debuffs on the target.

Now what do you do in a normal FFA match when you're caught alone away from your team? Either you or your team is stupid and don't use general teamwork knowledge. Stick together and focus single targets at a time to get the best chance of winning. Always focus high damage targets first.

Now in a 1v1 fight, the ring advantage is going to factor in, but when it comes to the combat, combos matter (or luck of the draw in dodge dependent on the class). I will add more later because this last point is dry atm and I have to go.

Cheenivie
09-27-2013, 06:52 AM
if you can kill me 10-4 i will really sory for post here.. but again saying last 2 person after put out ring 30-0 other guy 10-0 i win and they puted ring on again, now think about it what if i have that ring and they not ?? they will just die and die without any fun... i am not saying sts must giwe us every items as 3 year players, but i am saying they must do it a fair way, or maybe rings should shine but not giwe statu or they can do lvl 77-78 every lvl 100k exp and every lvl can give a ring..

Sigh... I'm positive that if someone beat you 10-4 with a ring didnt lose 10-0/30-0 vs you without one that's just pure bs. It doesn't change the outcome that much and I know because I've tried and with or without it won't change the outcome that much.

angeldawn
09-27-2013, 07:40 AM
You obviously dont know what you're talking about....
1. Black Dragon Ring has has only slightly better stats than the other dragon rings, you dont notice the difference at all. Btw all rings (except golden) have 5 hit and 10 dmg.......
2. YOU CAN COMBINE THE 3 PIECE RING AND DRAGON RINGS BRO! Means you have the stats of the dragon ring of your choice with the 3 piece rings stats added. Better learn how the game works.
3. Yeah its not a whole year but soon it will be.... I just want to say its a freaking long time without new cap

Firstly, STS made dragon rings to help with all the ppl who complained they didn't have elite bonuses.

Secondly, I'm not your Bro or a child and you don't need to use caps to express a thought.

1) So you are telling me that 10 Damage and 5% hit isn't a noticeable advantage over someone who doesn't have it? Hmmm maybe you should test again. Oh let's not forget it is available to everyone in the game over a specific level.

2) Do you seriously think I was smart enough to cap multiple toons at every level cap, been playing for 2.5+ years, yet dumb enough to not have a dragon glory ring or know they exist? Please don't try to insult my intelligence. You just make yourself look rude, ignorant and childish. The point wasn't that these rings are combinable. The point is everyone complains you cannot compete which is completely untrue. A dragon ring is better than no ring, depending on what stats you are looking for a dragon ring can be better than a valiance and glory ring.

I have a lvl 76 fox and 76 rhino. My fox actually has the overachievers helm. Which in itself should be considered an additional elite item lol. You don't see me here crying about how unfair it is that I don't have glory on them. I don't cry because I do understand the game. I do understand the stats behind the items. I do understand the game mechanics.

More ppl need to focus on how they can overcome rather than waaaa poor me someone has something I want.

angeldawn
09-27-2013, 07:42 AM
Sigh... I'm positive that if someone beat you 10-4 with a ring didnt lose 10-0/30-0 vs you without one that's just pure bs. It doesn't change the outcome that much and I know because I've tried and with or without it won't change the outcome that much.

I completely agree!!! I take off my rings all the time. It is never a complete upset like that.

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 08:58 AM
every Venoms in Game Masters guild, just pm me or any 1 Game Master guild member i will show you how rings change score much... you will 4 th person i showed it.. i didnt do pvp after than news but its will still same on 1 vs 1 duels.. i ll use ring char and you to use a non ring char, 10-4 if you kill me 4 time i ll post it here and i will say rings not change anything.. but good luck for 4 kill... maybe if phone freeze or samething u will kill 1 time, maybe 1 more if i do a wrong... but score will be 10-0 or 10-1 10-2 10-3 maybe maybe.. but will not a 10-4 for sure!!! i am not here for argue but i am saying its change score soo much if 2 player to playing good, ring will win for sure all the time...

Cavoc
09-27-2013, 09:17 AM
every Venoms in Game Masters guild, just pm me or any 1 Game Master guild member i will show you how rings change score much... you will 4 th person i showed it.. i didnt do pvp after than news but its will still same on 1 vs 1 duels.. i ll use ring char and you to use a non ring char, 10-4 if you kill me 4 time i ll post it here and i will say rings not change anything.. but good luck for 4 kill... maybe if phone freeze or samething u will kill 1 time, maybe 1 more if i do a wrong... but score will be 10-0 or 10-1 10-2 10-3 maybe maybe.. but will not a 10-4 for sure!!! i am not here for argue but i am saying its change score soo much if 2 player to playing good, ring will win for sure all the time...

Ign?

Megamage
09-27-2013, 09:24 AM
I don't think you get the point of an Elite Ring. Sure, another opportunity would be nice, but I'm serious when I say they can be countered by careful playing. Maybe you'll be less fortunate in a "go" match, but those are determined by luck far more than FFA matches.

For example, let's say you get into a team fight. A person without a ring could poke and get the buffs down for the other team. The combined debuffs would completely counter the rings bonuses as they do for any other ring. If your team doesn't poke, you can always play cautiously and use advantages in the environment of play such as wall locking the enemy with repulse or fireball (stomp's obvious for bears) then take them out as they can't move.

Let's say you have the flag and your team is dead and you have to pass through an enemy with an elite ring, what do you do? Well, you could charge at them and try to last long enough for your team to come save you, orrrrr you could keep them busy with CC abilities as you pass by them to score. There's a pretty low chanced to miss 5 abilities in a row with debuffs on the target.

Now what do you do in a normal FFA match when you're caught alone away from your team? Either you or your team is stupid and don't use general teamwork knowledge. Stick together and focus single targets at a time to get the best chance of winning. Always focus high damage targets first.

Now in a 1v1 fight, the ring advantage is going to factor in, but when it comes to the combat, combos matter (or luck of the draw in dodge dependent on the class). I will add more later because this last point is dry atm and I have to go.

Unfortunately, at least 75% of fights people do are go fights. Yes, you can tell me you play ffa only, but in average people play more forest fight with go system.
I also never complained about the ring in teamfights if you watch back

Megamage
09-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Some pro friends with 50k+ kills also all say rings make difference like day n night

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 09:29 AM

1 = Last 2 cap comed in 11 month, i am playing last 11 month to and none cap ring...

2 = sts all the time said us cap will come and we waited, if we didnt know there no new caps on the beginings, i couldnt spend my time + plats for a unfair game.

3 = did you try pvp with a pro skill guy when he have that ring and you dont have ?

4 = yes ring change soo much thing, just mind who you dueling and score allways 10-8 10-9 <<< now mind you takeing out your ring and duel that person... do you think score still can be 10-9 10-8 ?

5 = i ll log my friends chars who have glory ring, want to try see score my ring vs your non ring ? its doesnt metter how pro you are but score 10-0 or max can be 10-3 if i get a wrong button or little while phone problem sametimes... 10-3 max score you can do... non lag + pro vs non lag pro = ring will win idk why hard to see that for you...

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Some pro friends with 50k+ kills also all say rings make difference like day n night

i am pro to, and i am sure in game most pro ppls know how i am good on a mage... till now i pvp 3 different person they have glory ring and they keep said rings not change anything if i am pro.. but that 3 person to cant say it anymore coz i showed.. ring is,nothing if you duel a non skill or a lag person.. you will win without ring.. but why we should accept to cant vin a duel vs a pro player only coz they have ring ? if sts erase rings status in pvp its will fair enought, but i am sure alot ring ppls will mad about it to reason is clearly...

Megamage
09-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Firstly, STS made dragon rings to help with all the ppl who complained they didn't have elite bonuses.

If they really made it for the people who complained about Elite rings, why did they bring the possibility to combine both to a super op ring, that gives elite pep the same advantage again then? Not logical

Secondly, I'm not your Bro or a child and you don't need to use caps to express a thought.

Rage moar

1) So you are telling me that 10 Damage and 5% hit isn't a noticeable advantage over someone who doesn't have it? Hmmm maybe you should test again. Oh let's not forget it is available to everyone in the game over a specific level.

I never said that, only that black has a non noticable advantage over other rings. Better ltr

2) Do you seriously think I was smart enough to cap multiple toons at every level cap, been playing for 2.5+ years, yet dumb enough to not have a dragon glory ring or know they exist?

Seems so, because you told us again:

The point is everyone complains you cannot compete which is completely untrue. A dragon ring is better than no ring, depending on what stats you are looking for a dragon ring can be better than a valiance and glory ring.

I never talked about valiance rings, only about the valiant glory rings that are used in PvP. Noone uses an uncombined valiant ring, and thats why its still so unfair for the dragon ring users. You can say what you want, no dragon ring can compete with any color of valiant glory ring.

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 09:48 AM
I have a lvl 76 fox and 76 rhino. My fox actually has the overachievers helm. Which in itself should be considered an additional elite item lol. You don't see me here crying about how unfair it is that I don't have glory on them. I don't cry because I do understand the game. I do understand the stats behind the items. I do understand the game mechanics.

More ppl need to focus on how they can overcome rather than waaaa poor me someone has something I want.

your rhinos and fox non ring is fair enought.. my fox to dont have it and no one have it so its fair enought... when none 1 have it, its fair <<<

Roberto077
09-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Unfortunately, at least 75% of fights people do are go fights. Yes, you can tell me you play ffa only, but in average people play more forest fight with go system.
I also never complained about the ring in teamfights if you watch back

You did say fighting in general, and seeing as though 75% of endgame CTF and 30% of TDM are FFA matches, it sounds like you are just playing the wrong type of PvP.

FFA is fun. Go matches are boring, and in this cap, they prove less skill.

Roberto077
09-27-2013, 10:58 AM
I never talked about valiance rings, only about the valiant glory rings that are used in PvP. Noone uses an uncombined valiant ring, and thats why its still so unfair for the dragon ring users. You can say what you want, no dragon ring can compete.

Logics beat you

I compete without a dragon or elite ring and so do many others.

For that last part....

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y402/Terrainrob/EFA809F1-AA3B-44B6-93FE-BB6BFD6B00E9-5875-00000258F9EB7930_zps9c40c252.jpg

Photo creds to Chicken

angeldawn
09-27-2013, 11:05 AM
If they really made it for the people who complained about Elite rings, why did they bring the possibility to combine both to a super op ring, that gives elite pep the same advantage again then? Not logical

Rage moar

I never said that, only that black has a non noticable advantage over other rings. Better ltr

Seems so, because you told us again:

I never talked about valiance rings, only about the valiant rings that are used in PvP. Noone uses an uncombined valiant ring, and thats why its still so unfair for the dragon ring users. You can say what you want, no dragon ring can compete with any color of valiant glory ring.
Logics beat you

How long have you been playing?

1) if you played long enough you would know ppl got upset that the Dragons where gonna be turned into rings and the possibility that you would lose your dragon bonus. And STS didn't want vanities to have stats. Thus, they made the dragon rings and allowed the dragon rings to be crafted with the elite glory ring so the bonuses of both would still exist.

2) I'm not Raging. Sorry if you are projecting your own emotions into what you are reading.

3) Actually you said.....

Interpreted as all rings except golden has 5 hit and 10 damage and those stats are unnoticeable. (And btw not ALL rings have it - glory and valiance don't.)

4) Btw. There is only 'uncombined' Valiance Rings. They cannot be crafted. Ppl do use Valiance ring. Not every one can afford Dragon or has received dragon drops. Or not everyone has farmed for them.

I never talked about valiance rings, only about the valiant rings that are used in PVP

Huh?? The Valiance ring is the 2 piece elite ring. Which is used by players in PVP and PVE

4) So now you are talking about "colored glory rings" not just getting an elite glory ring. So should STS put black dragons in everyone's stash also????

Listen I'm tired of all this .... If you seriously dont think you can compete in PVP as things are with the elite rings. Maybe you need to reevaluate your skills and how you play. Or maybe just quit playing PVP.

Look at all the foxes and rhinos that play PVP and CTF. Does everyone of them cry that they can't compete with all the other classes that has had the chance to obtain elite glory rings?

your rhinos and fox non ring is fair enought.. my fox to dont have it and no one have it so its fair enought... when none 1 have it, its fair <<<

So it is fair for my non elite ring wearing fox to fight an elite glory ring wearing Mage?

Then why is it unfair for a non elite ring wearing mage to fight an elite glory ring wearing Mage?

Megamage
09-27-2013, 11:52 AM
I'll stop discussing with you now since you misunderstand everything I say (on purpose?). Valiant glory rings (Red, Blue golden Green or Black it doesnt really matter) rings are unfair, because players gain a significant stat advantage over others. Now lets get back to the original topic of this thread.

razerfingers
09-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Haha you funny..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Caiahar
09-27-2013, 12:15 PM

Haha you funny..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Ikr razarfinGARZZZZ :D Why ya always gotta be so positive? Try being negative sometimes! ;)

You know, it's so weird. People complain about elite rings and stuff. I'm SEVENTY FOUR (I can't use the numbers!) with LEVEL SEVENTY THREE FLYING SET, I do almost NO DMG compared to 76 elite burds, I CANT SURVIVE MUCH, I don't have an ELITE RING, DRAGON RING, NOT EVEN A DARN PLAT RING, and guess what!!!!

(SUSPENSE...)

OMG I CAN ACTUALLY HOLD OFF 76S AND ELITE PEOPLE!! Yeah!!! So weird right bros?

I sometimes do CTF with angel, and she knows I do no dmg compared to 76 birds, but she might say that I can hold off the 76s a bit :D

Or not :) who knows, but stop complaining. If a 74 bird with 73 set using no ring can hold off ppl, normal people can too..

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 12:31 PM
So it is fair for my non elite ring wearing fox to fight an elite glory ring wearing Mage?

Then why is it unfair for a non elite ring wearing mage to fight an elite glory ring wearing Mage?

its fair on pvp coz none rhino or fox have it.. when you switch rhino or fox you knowing u dont have ring... its unfair for old classes coz last 2 cap taked 11 month, but i am playing 11 month and still none a ring... for your replys i am seeing you know how a ring changeing score.. its unfair coz i didnt waste plats and time for that, if i knew sts will not giwe us that rings why i should waste that plats on dragon pets ???

you meaning = you can be pro than us but i dont want to get same statu with you and i dont want to die by a 11 month player coz i play 2.5 year you just playing 11 month...

Maybe you happy to start fights 9-0 coz only reason you start game 1.5 year before than us, nevermind have fun on your selfish minds but main topic you missing === we start game, wasted plats and time coz we allways thinked we will get new caps and new rings << thats why we waste plats and time,, main topic is sts did wrong and unfair step to us and that MegaMage's idea is only way for %50 fix theys mistake.. without cap they cant fix theys mistake %100 << but with posible ring step they will fix %50++.. why that idea disturbing ppls idk, lets be reality i am feeling like i get scamm... sory sts but its true.. 4 month a cap than 7 month other cap, than 11 month and they jusy saying there none cap... if you guys have or sts have a better way for do it fair for us to, let us know <<<<<

i am not saying they must give us ring or they must give us everything as old players have, and i am not saying they must new caps.. but end game there nothing to do if there a unfair pvp.. i am saying from the begining : sts must find a way for dont make me feel i get scammed ! and giwe us rings not only choice..
1 = sts can do posible to earn that rings

2 = or can remove ring status on pvp

3 = or can do new caps ( they said there will not, but its not my fault if they let us know that 11 month late ).

idk why that ideas disturbing ppls when we want a positive way to deal..

Sory for long post, i write soo long coz i am tired try to take you my side for see how its unfair by my side... u are only thinking yourself coz maybe its fun to you start 9-0 your duels with stranger ppls when that ppls not have a chance to duel you with start 0-0.. example if sts make a store sale only for 1 hour 30 armor + 10 dodge + %10 hit + 200 hp ++++ item << mostly ppls cant get it and that step will unfair and more ppl will upset coz they wasted years in game and any ppls beating they with this new item and you miss this item coz you was busy <<< its like that now from my side...

nevermind my last post here, if STS not gonna find a way for us, its time to quit and never go to close any sts game.. if they find a way its will show we can trust sts and thx to they for try fix they fault.. if sts gonna find a way for fix it, i will think they careing players to.. but if they not care how i can trust sts, what if i buy 2000-5000 plat and they close to server ??

Last Time Saying : its not my fault and sts shouldnt punish us for theys fault.. if they not gonna a new cap they must let us know 11 month ago after the last cap.. new caps is only thing they must do but if they will not do it they should a fair pvp for it only way

1= rings posibility earn only way for it coz end of game there not have so much thing to do so better fair pvp

2 = remove ring statu in pvp

they must choice 1 of this 2.. its end of game maybe they can add new pvp system to pl alive forever, best idea for it a guild war every week 1 day, or a price tournament every week..

bb and have fun + my last reply.. lets wait little while and see if sts is a trusted or untrusted company

billybob1
09-27-2013, 12:44 PM

#imgoingtostartpvpingsoicanbebesmageevar#LMK

Oldcoot
09-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Dang, quote much

angeldawn
09-27-2013, 01:11 PM
its fair on pvp coz none rhino or fox have it.. when you switch rhino or fox you knowing u dont have ring ......

I'll start by saying I'm sorry if I misinterpret some of your points. Some of your writing is confusing to understand. I'm sure its cuz you are sleepy.. :)

For your first point, that I choose to switch to my fox knowing it doesn't have an elite ring is fair to then fight other toons that do have elite rings because it was my choice to play my fox and my choice to enter PVP. Well this logic works the same with all toons that don't have elite rings. You choose to play that toon and choose to enter PVP knowing you don't have an elite ring.

I am not selfish and need games to be 9-0. There are many players that play better than me that don't have elite rings.

STS has NEVER said they will not do another cap. They said one isn't on the horizon or near future. This means there can still be future caps.

You continue to say it isn't your fault that STS isn't making a cap. But is it STS fault you choose to only now play their game? It's your fault you never played sooner. You are responsible for your own actions.

I believe you said you bought a dragon pet and why would you waste money on that if you knew there wouldn't be a cap in a while? Well buying that pet gave you a pet, and dragon ring if you had the set. It did what it was supposed to for the items you have. If you didn't want the dragon ring until you could craft it with glory, you could have waited till you got the glory ring. Once again it was your decision.

And don't say remove the rings from PVP. Some players have spent hundreds or thousands to get all their elite caps and farm gold and gear. It's not our fault you only decided to play 11 months ago.

Ppl also have to understand STS will eventually stop making new caps for theirs games. Nothing lasts forever. And when they do this, should all the new players get elite rings and black dragon so they don't feel left out? Where do you draw the line?

How is STS untrustworthy? How are they different from any other company? Companies discontinue items and services all the time. No company guarantees they will be there forever. If they go bankrupt and close the doors, does this make them untrustworthy as well?

Additionally, have you not been around the last month or so? STS is trying to balance PVP. Was asking for feed back. Is taking baby steps to make things better. You seem to be blinded by the fact you want an elite ring.

@ shadow
I love playing with you. You make me have so much fun what ever game you join. And with that 'no damage' you still kill me sometimes ;p
SHADOW POWER!!!

angeldawn
09-27-2013, 01:15 PM
Sorry about that last post. It's not letting me edit out the quote.

Nvm fixed.

Multibird
09-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Maybe if you wanted the elite ring, you should've played pl before and some of u that didn't cap, its not the devs problems, your own fault.

You don't see my crying or complaining, I missed nuris hollow shield by 28k when devs said one more week till next cap, and they didn't wait a week to bring it out, but earlier.

I had no rings, no elites at 66, but that didn't make me wanna rant. I don't blame anyone but myself.

Those of u crying in pvp, so what u don't have all elite? Learn how to play, I've seen ppl with no rings owning ppl with everything? Why is that? Because they know how to play, unlike rest of u just complaining.....

angeldawn
09-27-2013, 01:36 PM
You don't see my crying or complaining, I missed nuris hollow shield by 28k when devs said one more week till next cap, and they didn't wait a week to bring it out, but earlier.

I remember this! I think they said....
It was gonna be 2 weeks till next cap and then it was the next week. I missed the shield on my bear by 30k. I was at my uncles funeral a few days before the cap so I couldn't level and I just missed it. I was pissed lol I boycotted my bear for a while lol

Multibird
09-27-2013, 01:40 PM
I remember this! I think they said....
It was gonna be 2 weeks till next cap and then it was the next week. I missed the shield on my bear by 30k. I was at my uncles funeral a few days before the cap so I couldn't level and I just missed it. I was pissed lol I boycotted my bear for a while lol

Ya I deleted my bear after fang lol, now brought him back

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Sory angel but your last reply is just " blablablabla + i start game 1.5 year before than you and you shouldnt get same statu with me never ever " <<< absulitly your replys just showeing you are selfish and none 1 other game working like that...

dragon set ring ? ohh yea there other rings better than dragon ring in pvp only for 5-10 plat <<< so its mean wasted plats for nothing ( only for looks but no statu ).. plus there no cap in future can be also mean cap on 2015 << you got your glory in 1.5 year but for me its still didnt do baby step to in 1 year<<< try to understand what i am saying...

nevermind lets stop reply pls ? coz your replys to me just puting you down... 2+2=4 << dont need to try protect 2+2=5 if that way better for yourself...

i know any ppls can say " if you dont like it u can quit " << if sts gonna do that its mean sts is scammer company... we are not giweing away that and we are trying to deal with sts for a fair way for all coz i dont want punish a company for only theys 1 mistake didnt tell us 11 month ago there no new caps on near future.. they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer.... lets a simple calculate with your way.

you get your total 3 cap in 1.5 year " total 3-4 day play with can get it to nvm its not topic "
but i am still not on first cap ring to with 11 month play.. did you get point here ???

Cavoc
09-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Sory angel but your last reply is just " blablablabla + i start game 1.5 year before than you and you shouldnt get same statu with me never ever " <<< absulitly your replys just showeing you are selfish and none 1 other game working like that...

dragon set ring ? ohh yea there other rings better than dragon ring in pvp only for 5-10 plat <<< so its mean wasted plats for nothing ( only for looks but no statu ).. plus there no cap in future can be also mean cap on 2015 << you got your glory in 1.5 year but for me its still didnt do baby step to in 1 year<<< try to understand what i am saying...

nevermind lets stop reply pls ? coz your replys to me just puting you down... 2+2=4 << dont need to try protect 2+2=5 if that way better for yourself...

i know any ppls can say " if you dont like it u can quit " << if sts gonna do that its mean sts is scammer company... we are not giweing away that and we are trying to deal with sts for a fair way for all coz i dont want punish a company for only theys 1 mistake didnt tell us 11 month ago there no new caps on near future.. they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer.... lets a simple calculate with your way.

you get your total 3 cap in 1.5 year " total 3-4 day play with can get it to nvm its not topic "
but i am still not on first cap ring to with 11 month play.. did you get point here ???

Ign?

Multibird
09-27-2013, 01:59 PM

You decide where you spend your money, don't rant

billybob1
09-27-2013, 02:04 PM
black dragon ring has stats....gf

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 02:06 PM
multibird i am not takeing you seriously.. first learn how to talk with ppls.. you can read my old posts, you will see answers for your type person... you dont know me but you saying i need learn game + any ppls can beat ring ppls +++++ <<< you will see my answes to you in my old posts...

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Ign?

Sory Troncaat idk what mean is Ign :/ i see your first reply to but i didnt reply your question coz idk mean of Ign...

grenadiers
09-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Honestly I have been playing longer then the majority of players in pl now. I have never capped at an elite level and I never really plan on it. But I do see where these guys are coming from and imo it is not fair that they might possibly never get the chance to get one of these rings. Yall say it's their fault that they started to play the game to late. But what if they never had the luxery of being able to play it up until this point? Some of the posts on this thread are the most biased and self centered posts I've ever seen. What kind of picture are y'all painting for the new players of pl? The general attitude of the posts here have basically been "I've played the game longer. So therefore I am special and deserve more then you" whether it was stated like that or in other words. Just because you happened to find pl before other players does not make you any better then them or should mean you are more special and deserve better things then them. Reading this makes me sick. This is not the community a joined 3 years ago.

billybob1
09-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Honestly I have been playing longer then the majority of players in pl now. I have never capped at an elite level and I never really plan on it. But I do see where these guys are coming from and imo it is not fair that they might possibly never get the chance to get one of these rings. Yall say it's their fault that they started to play the game to late. But what if they never had the luxery of being able to play it up until this point? Some of the posts on this thread are the most biased and self centered posts I've ever seen. What kind of picture are y'all painting for the new players of pl? The general attitude of the posts here have basically been "I've played the game longer. So therefore I am special and deserve more then you" whether it was stated like that or in other words. Just because you happened to find pl before other players does not make you any better then them or should mean you are more special and deserve better things then them. Reading this makes me sick. This is not the community a joined 3 years ago.

#ubuffbro?

grenadiers
09-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Ign?

Sory Troncaat idk what mean is Ign :/ i see your first reply to but i didnt reply your question coz idk mean if Ign...he wants to battle you in game

Multibird
09-27-2013, 02:22 PM
multibird i am not takeing you seriously.. first learn how to talk with ppls.. you can read my old posts, you will see answers for your type person... you dont know me but you saying i need learn game + any ppls can beat ring ppls +++++ <<< you will see my answes to you in my old posts...
I don't mean that at all, I mean ppl need to practice their classes and play with others. You can learn from your defeat, you can even learn by watching others.

Multibird
09-27-2013, 02:25 PM

Yes I understand and this can only work if majority of ppl agree on letting everyone getting a shot at another "cap" at bsm.

Cavoc
09-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Sory Troncaat idk what mean is Ign :/ i see your first reply to but i didnt reply your question coz idk mean of Ign...

Id like to test your theory of someone without a cap ring, not being about to beat you more than 3 times. Ign= in game name

Reunegade
09-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Do not bring it back. People had to go through 200k/300k EXP and wait a year to get their ring. So what if they have an advantage? They deserve it. I don't have one myself, but I do fine against those who have one.

Suentous PO
09-27-2013, 03:33 PM
they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer....

Gimme a break

angeldawn
09-27-2013, 06:56 PM
STS NEVER said they weren't making another cap.

To all the selfish points being made...... It's a game you are supposed to work towards goals, achievements, gold, sets etc...

Using your argument, I don't have a founders, so shouldn't I be able to earn one? I want those those small extra stats for PVP because according to the complainers here I can't compete with anyone else without it. (Note the sarcasm)

And while you are at it, I want all the 2010 Halloween and Xmas I was unable to get because I wasn't playing yet. (Sarcasm again)

Stop bashing STS and accusing them of being scammers. Learn your toons, learn to compensate for not having elite rings. So many ppl and pros do.

If you honestly don't think you can compete with players because you don't have an elite glory ring, you are doing something wrong. Maybe PVP isn't for you.

Suentous PO
09-27-2013, 07:38 PM
STS NEVER said they weren't making another cap.
Unfortunatly for us, they said they "may" make a new cap, implying they might not.
So it's now how you choose to see it, opti/pecimistically. Not "whining" Angel :) just being real, there may never be a new cap.

Caiahar
09-27-2013, 07:44 PM
sts is scammer company...

........stop complaining bro...

Just because you never capped or played before...#notstsfault...
I was introduced to PL by a friend (probably the only person ik irl who plays Pocket Legends) somewhere in early/middle mt. Fang cap, but it was my fault I wasn't interested in PL (HOW COULD I NOT BE INTERESTED?!) and didn't have motivation to lvl up,and at humania cap I didn't want to lvl up much either. That was two caps. I could've gotten MFA, Monarch Helm, but I didn't want to (meh...I didn't even know there was MFA and Monarch helm at the times..) and now I don't have 76 eye shield. But it is PURELY my fault. Not sts.

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 08:37 PM
lol guys stop split words from my post, split little side giwes different means to my saids... just split what i mean ok ??? i didnt said sts scammer, but i said if they .......... <<<

Angel can you read my old posts for the reply your 2010 hallowen items mind? i said before to " i am not wanting everything as old players have " pls focus here wake up :) coz you seems not reading what i am saying, you seems you are just focus on the enemy <<<

sts didnt said they will never <<< as suentous said " be reality "

4 month for 1 cap << than 7 month for next cap << than 11 month and still none cap and there no new cap near future <<<< be reality ok ???

Troncaat i ll replt you in this post, on s small phone and its giwes me hard times for reply so much.. i didnt said 10-3 thoery for the a fair duel.. i said " if i use that ring and if you dont have ring " <<< still want to try my theoey ?? we can do that way if you still want = that ring like giwes same statu with 160++ statu point, so you will take out ring and you will have 160+ unspended statu point for become my theory duel... maybe you didnt see i said " if i have and you dont have " << its ok we are all human and can do mistakes sametimes :) is ok if u didnt see it... but right now if you still want try if my theory right or not, i ll make you a great calculate about how many unspended statu point will be same with a glory ring :) than you will not use it and we will duel for you to see why my theory 10-0 10-3 max if i get a phone fail...

i am not sure if i remember right but red glory ring giwes = 3 str , 3 dex, 3 int, %5 hit, %2 crit , %5 dodge, 65 hp, 10 mp, 10 damage, 20 armor
simple info : in this list %5 dodge and 20 armor changeing scores like that..
black giweing a little better maybe but only a wery little << and that wery little is nothing near that status, so wery little old players can be better its ok.. but be reality, that my said status not a little ...

Roberto077
09-27-2013, 08:38 PM

I understood a small percentage of this.

Roberto077
09-27-2013, 08:42 PM
i ll replt you in this post, on s small phone and its giwes me hard times for reply so much...

I have no problem with replying on a phone. And just a small question, is English your first language? No offense intended.

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 08:44 PM
........stop complaining bro...

Just because you never capped or played before...#notstsfault...
I was introduced to PL by a friend (probably the only person ik irl who plays Pocket Legends) somewhere in early/middle mt. Fang cap, but it was my fault I wasn't interested in PL (HOW COULD I NOT BE INTERESTED?!) and didn't have motivation to lvl up,and at humania cap I didn't want to lvl up much either. That was two caps. I could've gotten MFA, Monarch Helm, but I didn't want to (meh...I didn't even know there was MFA and Monarch helm at the times..) and now I don't have 76 eye shield. But it is PURELY my fault. Not sts.

if you split that words from my post its seems weird :)) really you just understand that from my post ???

and you can still have eye shield, just hit lvl 76... about humania times if u didnt cap its right your fault if you was lazy, or if you was busy with irl offcourse better not care game and focus irl while fix irl <<< its all was your choices... but here topic not that, topic is different :) if you have time read topic and my posts from begining... its not like your understand and your split " sts scammer " <<< just read it full without split anything... split + paste can giwe soo much means to every words.. have a good day :)

CrimsonTider
09-27-2013, 08:49 PM
if you split that words from my post its seems weird :)) really you just understand that from my post ???

and you can still have eye shield, just hit lvl 76... about humania times if u didnt cap its right your fault if you was lazy, or if you was busy with irl offcourse better not care game and focus irl while fix irl <<< its all was your choices... but here topic not that, topic is different :) if you have time read topic and my posts from begining... its not like your understand and your split " sts scammer " <<< just read it full without split anything... split + paste can giwe soo much means to every words.. have a good day :)

Vampinoy... are you and your smileys back?

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 08:54 PM
I have no problem with replying on a phone. And just a small question, is English your first language? No offense intended.

offcourse not.. i learned my every english words from game friends " dont make me remember omg thats really hard to learn when you dont know anything about english and your practice friends dont know your language to " just a simple word translater app + game ppls = my english.. i hope explained well.. if ppls answering me here, its mean they understanding me :) i just curiosuty why did you ask that ? and a simple question : now did you understood what i am saying ?

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 08:56 PM
I understood a small percentage of this.

which part didnt you understand ? let us know i am sure ppls will tell you with better english... or just be talk about which parts you did understood...

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 09:04 PM
Vampinoy... are you and your smileys back?

if you know me in game, i am allways smileing thats not true thing to do ? if sameone do wrong to you, you must be seriously to in that topic, but its not mean you must stay on that mode to everyone<<<< its right thing to do all the times right ? and sory but i am not pinoy or vampinoy <<< also i didnt understand your reply %100

Oldcoot
09-27-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm loving all the quote bombs

Multibird
09-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Vampiony can speak English very good, I don't think venom is him.

CrimsonTider
09-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Vampiony can speak English very good, I don't think venom is him.

Trust me, if anyone on forums knows the difference, it is I. It was a joke because Vamp's "signature" was the smiley faces.

VenomsChaos
09-27-2013, 11:29 PM
THX grenadiers for the explain mean of Ign <<< sory i forget the thx to you :D

and guys: i am not vampinoy.. i just created forum acc 2 day ago coz i hear there no new cap ++++.. before i got other problems to with pl " my char become a ghost 2+ week, was a bug " in 2 week sts fix it and i didnt get upset or problem with it... now i have a different mail 76 bird, can log on phone but when i try to log on pc its saying ban forever.. tryed with other pc to its saying ban forever... my friends in other country can log with phones, on theys pc again saying ban.. taked 2 month still didnt fix and i didnt get upset or any post here ..
but that last thing about cap really really freakly unfair...

offcourse i will not smile when ppls trying just argue with me while they know i am right here.. mostly ppls replying me like that and they not have any idea about topics, any ppls seems they just trying argue or say samething coz they dont know me :) read all my saids and theys replys you will see what i.am talking about ( if they not deleteing posts )..

right now i copy that mesage for a friend and person said that " i do understand everything you said "
if any 1 not understanding this mesage, its mean problem on you...

u dont know me in forum, idk if you know me in game... chars

Sonerp , venomsrage, rageofvenom, venompurerage, deadlyfart, deadlycharm, lucifersrage, sunfiredeath, mrpunisher, and my favorite 14 died 211 quest done statu mage venomschaos << all thats 76 only 2 is 75 and will be stay at 75...

VEN off

Roberto077
09-28-2013, 05:57 AM
offcourse not.. i learned my every english words from game friends " dont make me remember omg thats really hard to learn when you dont know anything about english and your practice friends dont know your language to " just a simple word translater app + game ppls = my english.. i hope explained well.. if ppls answering me here, its mean they understanding me :) i just curiosuty why did you ask that ? and a simple question : now did you understood what i am saying ?

I noticed that your english wasn't great (again, no offense). I go to a very diverse school and I find other languages fairly interesting.

Zeus
09-30-2013, 02:32 PM

If you can explain game mechanics to me, then you have an argument. As of right now, you're nothing more than a rambling person who's mad that they couldn't beat a veteran player due to the veteran player's higher skill advantage.

Lets face it - the reason you made this post is to pacify your huge ego of not being able to take a loss.

Please, tell me which spot of the thread I missed. :)

DocDoBig
09-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Why weren't I invited to this thread?

dudetus
09-30-2013, 03:58 PM

I didn't know my comment even posted.

Well MY connection is so bad that when I fart the smell comes 5 minutes later.

CrimsonTider
09-30-2013, 04:17 PM
This game has evolved into such a lack of patience, it's not even funny. There is such a need for instant gratitude and it is ruining the game. Can't kill in PvP? It's the rings. Can't survive in CTF? It's the rings (and Savage sets). Couldn't play during Beta/Apple release? Let me buy a Founder's for 500 plat. It is truly out of control people.

I created a rhino last week and he is still only 73. I love the challenge of capturing flags against 76's in better gear WITH their rings. I get a greater since of satisfaction being on a team with a 66 and 71 and beating a team of 75-76's (yes... happened on Saturday.) Maybe it is because I was raised on the believe to work hard for success and not have everything handed to me. Maybe it is because I grew up with the mentality that I wanted to be the best even when I was at a disadvantage (being a 6 foot post player in high school truly stunk.) So for me to enter a match against a team higher than me and succeed gives me greater sense of accomplishment than anything I have done as a bird or bear (who both have all five Elite vanities.)

Time to quit taking a game so seriously and enjoy it. Learn to earn it and quit whining. I hope everyone who keeps bringing this up doesn't act like this in real life.

Caiahar
09-30-2013, 05:08 PM
This game has evolved into such a lack of patience, it's not even funny. There is such a need for instant gratitude and it is ruining the game. Can't kill in PvP? It's the rings. Can't survive in CTF? It's the rings (and Savage sets). Couldn't play during Beta/Apple release? Let me buy a Founder's for 500 plat. It is truly out of control people.

I created a rhino last week and he is still only 73. I love the challenge of capturing flags against 76's in better gear WITH their rings. I get a greater since of satisfaction being on a team with a 66 and 71 and beating a team of 75-76's (yes... happened on Saturday.) Maybe it is because I was raised on the believe to work hard for success and not have everything handed to me. Maybe it is because I grew up with the mentality that I wanted to be the best even when I was at a disadvantage (being a 6 foot post player in high school truly stunk.) So for me to enter a match against a team higher than me and succeed gives me greater sense of accomplishment than anything I have done as a bird or bear (who both have all five Elite vanities.)

Time to quit taking a game so seriously and enjoy it. Learn to earn it and quit whining. I hope everyone who keeps bringing this up doesn't act like this in real life.

You truly are one of the most smart people in PL. I'm glad you didn't quit PL yet :)

I too, feel satisfaction when I can do good in CTF game as a 74 bird.

Roberto077
09-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Well MY connection is so bad that when I fart the smell comes 5 minutes later.

U wen.

You truly are one of the most smart people in PL. I'm glad you didn't quit PL yet :)

I too, feel satisfaction when I can do good in CTF game as a 74 bird.

I love bringing my 68 mage into endgame. Savage bears kinda ruin the fun since it's next to impossible for me to kill one, but mages, foxes, birds, and pallies are fun.

Megamage
10-01-2013, 02:43 PM
All people who say they do well with <75 in endgame either don't have the money for higher level sets or have no clue of Pvp ( too low dmg n armor without 75 set to kill dat savage). Same thing with rhinos and foxes: Yes, they are insane funny for flag running with savage set, but I beat every rhino or fox 10/1 max, even when they wear two founder helms at once (with Pally mage and very good build).

Megamage
10-01-2013, 02:51 PM
U wen.

I love bringing my 68 mage into endgame. Savage bears kinda ruin the fun since it's next to impossible for me to kill one, but mages, foxes, birds, and pallies are fun.
Letme eat your mage

Cheenivie
10-01-2013, 03:30 PM
All people who say they do well with <75 in endgame either don't have the money for higher level sets or have no clue of Pvp ( too low dmg n armor without 75 set to kill dat savage). Same thing with rhinos and foxes: Yes, they are insane funny for flag running with savage set, but I beat every rhino or fox 10/1 max, even when they wear two founder helms at once (with Pally mage and very good build).

Are you saying Crim knows nothing about PvP? I play my rhino I can beat any class except bears and pallies... Rhinos can kill with the right tactic foxes can kill any class as well get your facts straight please.

Megamage
10-01-2013, 03:34 PM
How I knew this answer would come.... You will never hit 10 kills before the skilled pally.

CrimsonTider
10-01-2013, 04:17 PM

So me competing at endgame as a lvl 73 is because I don't have enough gold for 75 sets or because I "don't have a clue"? You are beginning to sound like a child who is all butt-hurt because the majority are not agreeing with you. You begin this thread stating people with Elite rings have an advantage and then start bragging about your skills (as a pally I might add.) Some would say you are stfirring up drama (which is against forum rules by the way.) Others would argue that if your mage skills are that great, you wouldn't need to use a set meant for bears and play with an Elite staff.

For your information, my rhino will make my 4th capped toon and I PvP on all of them. All three capped toons have the Elite sets meant for their class as well. And I can promise my understanding of this game and it's mechanics are far from "not having a clue." Bout time to have this thread locked up before things get worse. (As these threads always do.)

Roberto077
10-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Letme eat your mage

Nuuuu! I taste horrible!

Cheenivie
10-01-2013, 04:18 PM
How I knew this answer would come.... You will never hit 10 kills before the skilled pally.

But against an unskilled one maybe :) and it's hard to kill a class that does 2-3x your damage and has higher heal then you with nearly as much dodge. Tho I still manage to beat some

Roberto077
10-01-2013, 04:20 PM

Crim got, what, 33 mil from the forgotten nerf?

VenomsChaos
10-01-2013, 04:50 PM
If you can explain game mechanics to me, then you have an argument. As of right now, you're nothing more than a rambling person who's mad that they couldn't beat a veteran player due to the veteran player's higher skill advantage.

Lets face it - the reason you made this post is to pacify your huge ego of not being able to take a loss.

Please, tell me which spot of the thread I missed. :)

you missed everything in the topic... i never said i cant kill ring ppls... you are nothing at all, maybe you just post here coz you scareing if ppls get ring as you have , you cant kill any one ??? or you are a begger in game and i didnt giwe you anything ?
Or maybe you get mad on irl and you trying feel good with argue ppls in net for feel better ??

Which one ???

Or you played 2.5 year to and you thinking 1 year players shouldnt get same ring as you ??? if it lets calculate ??

2.5 - 1 = 1.5 year << got glory

in 1.5 year ppls got 3 cap ring
in 1 year we get nothing and sts meaning no new cap just now <<<

Cheenivie
10-01-2013, 04:56 PM
you missed everything in the topic... i never said i cant kill ring ppls... you are nothing at all, maybe you just post here coz you scareing if ppls get ring as you have , you cant kill any one ??? or you are a begger in game and i didnt giwe you anything ?

Which one ???

Sigh... Parth has been playing since the beta I believe, oh and he's also the top non\mod forumer, he's also one of the smartest people you will meet in this game and you have the guts to call him nothing? That's really sad.

VenomsChaos
10-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Sigh... Parth has been playing since the beta I believe, oh and he's also the top non\mod forumer, he's also one of the smartest people you will meet in this game and you have the guts to call him nothing? That's really sad.

its doesnt metter how he is in game or how long he playing...

1 = in pl so many 2-3 year player they are still dont know how to play Or how to talk " its not topic "

2 = read hes post, its showeing he post that way without read my posts. i just reply to he with hes mouth... and hes post not a smartest post...

Cheenivie
10-01-2013, 05:19 PM

1 = in pl so many 2-3 year player they are still dont know how to play Or how to talk " its not topic "

2 = read hes post, its showeing he post that way without read my posts. i just reply to he with hes mouth...

Pardon?

Trenton
10-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Pardon? Translation #1.

1- Most founder's don't know the game mechanics.
2- Parth didn't even read his posts, and is just flaming him because.

Translation #2.

1- I'm trying to say that I'm bes, and I'm the only one on forums who knows about PL.
2- Parth sucks, and I'm better than him.

Caiahar
10-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Pardon? Translation #1.

Translation #2.

1- I'm trying to say that I'm bes, and I'm the only one on forums who knows about PL.
Pardon me. I'm laughing so hard (NOT AT YOO TRENTONOOB :D and da nub part is joke :3 )
LOL... :banana: dude, even this banana is laughing!

VenomsChaos
10-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Translation #1.

Translation #2.

:D hahaha still laughting for second translate. thx for that...
liked your signature its cool

Megamage
10-01-2013, 05:58 PM
So me competing at endgame as a lvl 73 is because I don't have enough gold for 75 sets or because I "don't have a clue"? You are beginning to sound like a child who is all butt-hurt because the majority are not agreeing with you. You begin this thread stating people with Elite rings have an advantage and then start bragging about your skills (as a pally I might add.) Some would say you are stfirring up drama (which is against forum rules by the way.) Others would argue that if your mage skills are that great, you wouldn't need to use a set meant for bears and play with an Elite staff.

For your information, my rhino will make my 4th capped toon and I PvP on all of them. All three capped toons have the Elite sets meant for their class as well. And I can promise my understanding of this game and it's mechanics are far from "not having a clue." Bout time to have this thread locked up before things get worse. (As these threads always do.)

If you say 73s and rhinos can compete with savage pallies, you really have no clue. And, instead of starting the use of some unprofessional rude words that shouldn't find their way into a serious discussion, better think of who is the real child here. And only because 'more' people say something, it needn't to be true.
Ah, and better learn how to get the meaning of people's whole posts and dont pick some single blocks and feel insulted next time. I never talked about you.

CrimsonTider
10-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Or maybe you get mad on irl and you trying feel good with argue ppls in net for feel better ??

Which one ???

Or you played 2.5 year to and you thinking 1 year players shouldnt get same ring as you ??? if it lets calculate ??

2.5 - 1 = 1.5 year << got glory

in 1.5 year ppls got 3 cap ring
in 1 year we get nothing and sts meaning no new cap just now <<<

Do you understand what the word "ignorance" means? Also, if you have read what most have posted here, many make the argument that you can compete without Elite rings. I see players all the time who have plenty of skill and do not sport an Elite ring. The two of you are taking this discussion way to seriously. I suggest a break if you are going to continue to get this worked up about this topic.

@Mega - Please quote which part of what I said in which was "rude" and/or "childish". Also, you might be surprised how well a 73 rhino can withstand an attack from other strength characters. Was that part of your post directed at me or some other 73 rhino who posted in this thread? Just making sure I do not misquote you again.

I am beginning to think both of these guys are the same person and just alternating logins as they post. Similar language, attitude, and styles.

Caiahar
10-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Megamage, CrimsonTider is probably older than you, and he is very smart, the real child, is not him.
And yes, 73/74 CAN kill, if you're experienced. Crim is a very experienced guy, a rhino can probably have a chance against pallies.
ive seen MANY people do well against elite ringed people. Many.
But then again, you're a pally yourself, are you not?
If you really want to stop OPness, go int and get an elite branch. I've pvped long enough at 74 to know that a mage can do good dmg with a branch.
They also have higher heal, and higher skill dmg, as heal and their skills scale up when you have less or more int.
Quit complaining, your posts show somewhat ignorance. Attacks counters, etc. meh.
And I do know you WILL come up with a post to counter this, but honestly, I won't care. I may he young, but it and others wont stop me from voicing my opinion, even if its a dumb one, I still need to try.

Edit: There goes crim replying before me and using his good knowledge :P
Keep it up crim!

Cheenivie
10-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Translation #1.

Translation #2.

Ah ok well in that case he's an *****

Suentous PO
10-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Eh, I think the language barrier is causing a lot of the problem here, some people quote each other but do not seem to infer context.
Having sunday school flashbacks about the tower of babble.

And tbh the attitudes are just pointless.

Caiahar
10-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Eh, I think the language barrier is causing a lot of the problem here, some people quote each other but do not seem to infer context.
Having sunday school flashbacks about the tower of babble.

And tbh the attitudes are just pointless.
Yep, my attitude DID get a bit overboard...

Oldcoot
10-01-2013, 08:47 PM
I wanna say one thing,
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q781/oldcootxx/null_zpsf217d19a.png

Zeus
10-01-2013, 08:55 PM

2 = read hes post, its showeing he post that way without read my posts. i just reply to he with hes mouth... and hes post not a smartest post...

Score a reasonable place in a developer hosted tournament. Until then, you are a random player who does not know what he is talking about who comes in here and expects to know everything about the game. Trust me, I'm the last person you want to talk game mechanics with.

Since you questioned my skill set, here are some official tournaments that I placed in:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69846-Congrats-to-the-Winners-of-the-Bearly-Human-1v1-Tournament&highlight=bearly+human+tournament (Bear Touranament - Won it)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68802-Prizes-for-the-Bird-1v1-competition&p=776696#post776696 (Bird Tournament - Placed 2nd place in it)

Suentous PO
10-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Yep, my attitude DID get a bit overboard...

I wasn't directing that comment at anyone, in fact I was vague so that anyone with the god blessed ability of introspection might briefly wonder if it was directed or implied. (P.s. It IS implied to some)
I see several sides of this that I agree with;

1: A game should be statistically fair. -eg if this is the last cap, that's "unfair" to newer players.
2: any unachievable statistical advantage does matter -if not now, then in the long run.
3: people who have played longer, or invested more SHOULD have an advantage.
4: all of us technically could have achieved the same advantage (no matter how small it is) therefore it IS fair.

I agree with them all.

Tldr? =Stop chest thumping, you apes.

Zeus
10-01-2013, 09:42 PM
To be fair... y'all ask for equal opportunity, right? We all had an equal opportunity to download the game from the day it was released. Do you see me crying about the founder helm and the advantage it has in low level PvP? No. Why? It is an advantage that is slight and can be overcome with proper knowledge of how game mechanics work. I had an equal opportunity to download the game on April 3rd, 2010 just like everybody else. However, did I? No. Is that STG's problem? Heck no. There will always be things in place that a veteran player will have that maintain an advantage over newer players. However, if you ask most players to take their ring off and fight... they will. Now, will you start winning? Sure, everybody wins and loses. Playstyle with a ring makes room for a more aggressive playstyle. Therefore, to ask someone to take it off as also asking him to entirely change his playstyle.

Let me help those complaining about the ring. First off, take a look at your weapon damage. Notice how there is a RANGE? This range exists to balance out luck based factors. Therefore, even a person with the ring has to go through that range of damage.

Alright, now on the topic of dodge. The ring gives... what? 5% more hit and 5% more dodge? Are you telling me that this 5% is the reason why ring-less players always lose? To me, it would mean that if the opponents were on the equal skill level, the losses due to the ring would be equally as small.

Thirdly, I am a veteran player with 2 capped L76 players with a 3 piece ring & 1 L66 player with a 2 piece ring. Do you know how badly I would like a 3 piece ring on my L66? Guess what? I deal with it. Why? I did not earn it when I had the opportunity to earn it. It's something that I'll have to live with in my gaming career.

Fourthly, I missed the founders helm by A FEW days... A FEW! Now, you're telling me that this 5 dodge and 15 armor makes a huge difference, right? Does it really? The founders helm gives 5 damage and 5 armor, which can also be considered on an advantage. However, when everything is added up... the cause of a a win or loss due to this helm/ring is slight!

The majority of losses come down to a few factors:
• Luck (again, not the leading loss factor)
• Timing
• Ping
• Skill (knowing what skill to use in which situation)

You want to prove a point? Fight me at end-game. I will fight you with rings and then without rings. It shouldn't really change the outcome.

Suentous PO
10-01-2013, 10:01 PM
1: A game should be statistically fair. -eg if this is the last cap, that's "unfair" to newer players.
2: any unachievable statistical advantage does matter -if not now, then in the long run.
4: all of us technically could have achieved the same advantage (no matter how small it is) therefore it IS fair.

So by my understanding we have two "tribes" here:
one tribe believes in my point #1 & #2,
The other, believes in point # 3 & 4.

I still do not see why they can not agree with the converse at all, in the least.

Note I said " in the least" meaning why can't you see the value in the other sides argument?

CrimsonTider
10-01-2013, 10:19 PM
So by my understanding we have two "tribes" here:
one tribe believes in my point #1 & #2,
The other, believes in point # 3 & 4.

I still do not see why they can not agree with the converse at all, in the least.

Note I said " in the least" meaning why can't you see the value in the other sides argument?

As I stated in the 3rd post of this thread: I am neither for nor against this issue. I too see both sides and know that from previous threads, there is never a common ground. However, the argument of "life or death" is an issue which is overused and overexaggurated. The other issue I have is when someone makes a thread and gets upset when others aren't in 100% agreeance. We see everyone's "expertise" come out and what starts as a civil conversation becomes a battle of wits and challenges.

No matter what is said, civil or not, it will continue until the thread is locked.

"Sad, but true." - James Hatfield, Metallica

Zeus
10-01-2013, 10:28 PM
As I stated in the 3rd post of this thread: I am neither for nor against this issue. I too see both sides and know that from previous threads, there is never a common ground. However, the argument of "life or death" is an issue which is overused and overexaggurated. The other issue I have is when someone makes a thread and gets upset when others aren't in 100% agreeance. We see everyone's "expertise" come out and what starts as a civil conversation becomes a battle of wits and challenges.

No matter what is said, civil or not, it will continue until the thread is locked.

This.

Also, then when you try to explain logic to them... it's absolutely futile.

Suentous PO
10-01-2013, 10:32 PM

Agreed, though I don't see the for a lock as long as people like yourself are able to see more than one side, and some sort of pride isn't the real reason for perceiving conflict, where their needn't be one.
Too often opinions are taken as a reason to escalate posturing, rather than see how understanding separate positions can impart stability.

Zeus
10-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Agreed, though I don't see the for a lock as long as people like yourself are able to see more than one side, and some sort of pride isn't the real reason for perceiving conflict, where their needn't be one.
Too often opinions are taken as a reason to escalate posturing, rather than see how understanding separate positions can impart stability.

I can see the other side... but I've also been on the other side. The reason why they are complaining is not really that valid. Why? They haven't reached the level where the ring would actually be the deciding factor of who won and who lost.

You and I both know that the ring is a scapegoat. People like to complain and the ring was the easiest way to complain. Remember all the people complaining the first time rings got nerfed? Did it actually do anything? I'm pretty sure that the pros remained pros and the people who used the rings as a scapegoat still died like they always did. The only difference was that they were now able to complain the others who were complaining about the ring but didn't get it on the 2nd chance to obtain one. Now, what do we have? This situation.

Suentous PO
10-01-2013, 10:47 PM
This.

Also, then when you try to explain logic to them... it's absolutely futile.

Because I can not assume the same level of communication from them that I know I can from you (due to unfamiliarity),
I ask, can you not see the their value in the ideas I laid in my opinions 1 & 2 eg:
1: A game should be statistically fair. -eg if this is the last cap then, that's "unfair" to newer players.
2: any unachievable statistical advantage does matter -if not now, then in the long run.,

as opposed to what I assume are yours in 3 & 4-
4: all of us technically could have achieved the same advantage (no matter how small it is) therefore it IS fair.?

Ps, blame the Pinot noir, and/or recent interest in semantics

Suentous PO
10-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Evil double post :D, but you get it, I see from the your response.
I'm just attempting diplomacy & encouraging the civility, don't mind me, I mean well heheh.

Zeus
10-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Evil double post :D, but you get it, I see from the your response.
I'm just attempting diplomacy & encouraging the civility, don't mind me, I mean well heheh.

I definitely understand. I just am calling things as I see them. The ring is and will always be the scapegoat.

Naturally, the human mind is going to question why they lost. Of course, ego gets into that thought process so instead of revising their own tactics... it's much easier to place the blame on factors outside of their control.

Suentous PO
10-02-2013, 12:03 AM
it's much easier to place the blame on factors outside of their control.

Truthyness as Cobear might say.

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 04:24 AM
Score a reasonable place in a developer hosted tournament. Until then, you are a random player who does not know what he is talking about who comes in here and expects to know everything about the game. Trust me, I'm the last person you want to talk game mechanics with.

Since you questioned my skill set, here are some official tournaments that I placed in:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69846-Congrats-to-the-Winners-of-the-Bearly-Human-1v1-Tournament&highlight=bearly+human+tournament (Bear Touranament - Won it)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68802-Prizes-for-the-Bird-1v1-competition&p=776696#post776696 (Bird Tournament - Placed 2nd place in it)

lets stop replying ?
1 = i never said i cant beat ring ppls <<<
2 = i post here coz there have a selfishly wrong mind " sameone get glory ring in 1.5 year and she keep saying 1 year players couldnt get same ring coz she played more than me " <<
3 = i am saying rings change score so much, if you can say its not.. really its showeing you dont have any idea about game...

4 = i said = rings nothing on a noob or lag player, non ring will kill easy.. but pro vs pro duels for ring changeing score.. << if you think its not you are sure dont have any idea about game

5 = i never said i am better than all, i never said i know everything.. <<<

6 = your tourney scores not meaning anything if you thinking rings not changeing score on a pro vs pro duel <<<
and for that 6 thing, idk why you still replying same way... this 6 thing showeing where you missed and dont have any idea about rings..

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 04:42 AM
go go go check my old posts, i never said i cant beat ring ppls << and i said ring is nothing on a lag person or a noob person.. but on a pro vs pro duel ring is a win..

if you read old posts, i write example = duel with a guy ring vs ring , if person pro and score 10-8 10-9 allways, now take out your ring and try it again, score cant be 10-8 10-9 with same person...
%5 dodge, 55 more hp, 15 more armor, %1 more hit, yup its will change score sure ( if your target have good skill as you are )...

again if you read my old posts, i talk about sts fault, coz almost 1 year we waited and they just leting know us no new cap.. 1.5 year player geting l3 ring and we playing almost 1 year without any cap ring and seems no new caps mean we cant get never <<<<

again if you read my old posts, i said we dont need everything as 3 year players have.. but if its end of caps and lvls, if sts let us know too late << they should do samething for us to...

i still didnt understand which part you didnt like here ??? just teply part to part my saids that way we will see which part i am wrong and which parts i am right on your side... part to part answers..

Roberto077
10-02-2013, 05:32 AM
I have pictures that would prove the ring isn't too bad. They would across more as bragging though :/

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 05:35 AM
I wasn't directing that comment at anyone, in fact I was vague so that anyone with the god blessed ability of introspection might briefly wonder if it was directed or implied. (P.s. It IS implied to some)
I see several sides of this that I agree with;

I agree with them all.

Tldr? =Stop chest thumping, you apes.

i agree this 4 thing to.. i said on old posts " i dont want everything as old players have, old cap elites and old vanitys must be advantage for old players but end of game there nothing much to do... on the 76s its could possible to earn rings or delete ring statu on pvp on the lvl 76s.. " :) still dont know whats wrong with that

Zeus
10-02-2013, 06:18 AM
go go go check my old posts, i never said i cant beat ring ppls << and i said ring is nothing on a lag person or a noob person.. but on a pro vs pro duel ring is a win..

if you read old posts, i write example = duel with a guy ring vs ring , if person pro and score 10-8 10-9 allways, now take out your ring and try it again, score cant be 10-8 10-9 with same person...
%5 dodge, 55 more hp, 15 more armor, %1 more hit, yup its will change score sure ( if your target have good skill as you are )...

again if you read my old posts, i talk about sts fault, coz almost 1 year we waited and they just leting know us no new cap.. 1.5 year player geting l3 ring and we playing almost 1 year without any cap ring and seems no new caps mean we cant get never <<<<

again if you read my old posts, i said we dont need everything as 3 year players have.. but if its end of caps and lvls, if sts let us know too late << they should do samething for us to...

i still didnt understand which part you didnt like here ??? just teply part to part my saids that way we will see which part i am wrong and which parts i am right on your side... part to part answers..

There are missed opportunities in life. This is one of them. I really didn't understand a lot of your post because it has a lot of broken English but my advice: deal with the hand you've been dealt.

Also, tournaments do mean something as the majority of the pros fight in tournaments.

Thirdly, I play without ring all the time when requested. It does not change the outcome of the fight. Perhaps you need to go back and review the concept of ranges & percentages.

Each specific hit is a roll wether to hit or not & also factors in dodge and various other debuffs. A 5% hit is not a significant increase as each specific hit is like a dodge. You will statistically see 5% more hits on average... however, you will not see that big of a difference.

Again, as I stated before... you're complaining about a whole lot of nothing. I have and do play non-ring characters so I know where I am coming from.

Last but not least, your situations are largely hypothetical. The chance that you come across somebody that is as equal skillset as you and the ring is determining the win is untrue. Like I said, it's a reroll system.

P.S: Have you ever considered asking other players to remove their ring? Try that from now on instead of telling experienced players that we don't know what we are talking about.

angeldawn
10-02-2013, 07:13 AM
These 2 are still arguing? (Venom and Mage)

I think you guys should stop insulting everyone on this thread who disagrees with you and maybe do some PL history research.

To insult Apollo and Crims just shows your true lack of knowledge about the game and confirms to me the reason you think you need rings to win at PVP. (Not skilled or educated in the PVP)

Go play Masternaora, (lvl 75 bear) no rings also Onescarymage is good and doesn't have glory. Im sure I could make a whole list for you but these are the 2 that I thought of now.

Did someone say those guys are Pallys? And they are still complaining about ring gives an unfair advantage? Pallys are so OP it ridiculous. It takes no skill. Killing an int Mage and birds should be cake even if they have elite ring. Once again, if they are Pallys, it proves lack of skill.

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=Apollo;1286381] so we correct about 15 armor , %1 hit, %5 dodge , 55 hp << isnt nothing ???

you are right about my english but its still enought to understand what i am saying ( coz other ppls understanding what i mean )..

a question i want get answer for this = why you jumped topic like angrybird ? i didnt said i am best or i know all << but you reply like i said thats and i am crying coz rings beat me <<< didnt you read my post before reply ?? i never said i am best or know all, and i never get angry before... so its mean you reply me without read my posts and u was bad mode and writed thats ???

yes as i said person put out ring and than he get angry and puted ring on <<< i write it on old posts to... why should i say everyone " put out rings " ?? my idea isnt better ? possible to earn it or delete ring statu on pvp ...

status or all scores not mean so much, if it is as you said <<< i write there my chars, 9x lvl 76. 2x lvl 75, 1 char to 14 died 211 quest done , all pvp ctf kill rates higher than dieds and i am pvping mostly 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 2 ( i am in weak side allways for funs )... so if you think thats showes player know all, how u can tell me i dont have any idea about game ???

if rings not change scores why u guys dont want to posibility to earn ??

you can duel without ring, i said it to on old posts.. = if lag or noob useing ring, non ring can kill easy.. but what happen if pro vs pro dueling ???

you are right about pvp on " luck - ping - skills " << but you forget to write gears... and if you read my post i repeat and repeat this = rings nothing on a lag player or a noob player.. but on pro vs pro duel ring change score, example duel with a pro non lag person, if hes pro as you are and score 10-9 10-8 << after put out rings score will change.. i am wrong on that ???

pvp about
1 = gears
2 = ping
3 = lucky " dodge / hit chance "
4 = skills..

are we correct ??

NOT : trust me i am in last person list you Can tell " u dont know anything about pl "

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 07:29 AM
These 2 are still arguing? (Venom and Mage)

I think you guys should stop insulting everyone on this thread who disagrees with you and maybe do some PL history research.

To insult Apollo and Crims just shows your true lack of knowledge about the game and confirms to me the reason you think you need rings to win at PVP. (Not skilled or educated in the PVP)

Go play Masternaora, (lvl 75 bear) no rings also Onescarymage is good and doesn't have glory. Im sure I could make a whole list for you but these are the 2 that I thought of now.

Did someone say those guys are Pallys? And they are still complaining about ring gives an unfair advantage? Pallys are so OP it ridiculous. It takes no skill. Killing an int Mage and birds should be cake even if they have elite ring. Once again, if they are Pallys, it proves lack of skill.

can u just stop puting yourself down and down ??? i have 13 char pvp / pve chars.. not all mage or int or bird, so stop the talk about things when you dont have any idea about it. you are the one crying here about ==> noo i get my ring in 1.5 year, they just playing 1 year and dont giwe same ring for they... if rings not changeing scores why you crying about it ????

Sound like kid lol.. i didnt said i need ring for kill in pvp. but from the begining you meaning you need ring for kill ppls :)

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 07:58 AM
if sameone read all the post here, sure they will see who is wrong here, and they will also see alot ppl just trying protect her friends wrong minds and replying without read posts.. anys to just talking without know anything and they havent a l76 to but still replying for protect friends.. any ppls to saying rings not changeing anything but they dont want others to get it.. any ppls to saying new players shouldnt get everything as old players have ( for this they are little right, but ring isnt everything )

ok last post, if sameone read all posts they will just see what i said here :)

Do Not Change my means for try bad way reply :) << its happen to on old posts... And pls do not talk back to me when u dont have any idea about how i play pl and how chars i have... On old posts i said a little its will help you little idea about my skill and strategy on pl.. BB and Have fun on your choiced site topics forum... non sides will understand who is right here and who is not... bb ;)

Caiahar
10-02-2013, 07:59 AM
can u just stop puting yourself down and down ??? i have 13 char pvp / pve chars.. not all mage or int or bird, so stop the talk about things when you dont have any idea about it. you are the one crying here about ==> noo i get my ring in 1.5 year, they just playing 1 year and dont giwe same ring for they... if rings not changeing scores why you crying about it ????

Sound like kid lol.. i didnt said i need ring for kill in pvp. but from the begining you meaning you need ring for kill ppls :)

Angel has more chars than you, do not talk about what you do not know of. Angel knows very much about this, and no, she isn't crying.
You are, you're the one who is actually starting these arguments. It's showing ignorance.
And by the way, angel is most probably older than you, she's way older than me (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay).

And the rings don't chance score much.

Let's take a look at my 56 bear. 56 is almost balanced level.
My bear pvps WITHOUT a ring, and to be honest, I win and lose normally. Nothing really would change.
I still beat mages and birds as normal, bears vs bears are who hit their debuffs first.
I have 500 kills on it. And NO, I never spawned, or "rush" as people would say, those kills were legit.

All for one, and one for all.

angeldawn
10-02-2013, 07:59 AM
Oh sweetie lol I'm not crying. I gave my opinion, which you cry about because it doesn't match yours. life isn't fair. You can't always have what you want.

Were you one of those kids that played sports but everyone got a trophy whether you won or lost so you wouldn't feel bad if you lost?

Pl is a society where you have to work for things. Not everything is handed out equally. It's kinda like the United States. You want to be wealthy and be a successful professional. You need to educate yourself. Pick a career that will allow you to become wealthy. Find a good job. Work hard at that job and exceed expectations.

If there was a great job opportunity. And you miss the job because you saw the ad late and sent your resume in late, would you call the company and say not fair. I want to have the job? You are scammers? Same as PL and same as Apollo said. It's a missed opportunity.

14 toons? I have more than that on my second account. The number of toons you have doesn't prove skill to me. I have 40+ toons 6 caped and blah blah blah. Does that make me better than ppl who don't? Hell no!! Does that make me pro? Hahaha I wish. But sadly no!

You only focus on me saying I don't think new players shouldn't be handed elite rings. However, the point to most of my post are if you feel can't compete without an elite ring. Then you are doing something wrong and maybe PVP isn't for you. Just because you think you are a pro, I'm sorry but, it doesn't make you one.

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Angel << just stop ok ?? i didnt mean my 13-14 char mean i am better than all... i said it to reply your post And reply for other guy for show chars or status or any duels tourneys not mean so much.. i said it to you coz you said i am pally <<< and you wrong :) i said i have 13-14 char coz you said i am pally :) STOP CHANGE MY MESAGES or just go to sleep, after wake up read it maybe you are takeing my every saids to wrong side coz its what you want see ??

And Shadowstar you are just doing what i said ppls doing here :) non even 76 char to but trying protect ppls coz they are your friend :) Dont be sure who is old who is young ( old young doesnt mean better in game and topic is about game )

Angel read what you said about your old missed cap char, you was angry blabla <<<

i am telling from begining sts just told us there no new cap blabla... read there have a cap times topic, u will see why its not fair for us to just let us know no new cap...
**** if sts let us it before, there no problem.. but they didnt **** i just said thats and you become angry about you played 1.5 year, we played 1 year <<< and you started argue.. for you sts didnt do wrong for tell us that info soo late ?? just this question enought for you..

1 company can sell games with future promises than they can change minds ? example : buy it now, weeks later you will get xxxxxx <<< after sell it if months later they change minds its fair ??? from begin i said it and you still telling us yes its fair you here coz u lose blablabla <<< look its a mirror for you to see what you doing :D and its my answer for you about " you shouldnt pvp "

BB replyed coz u 2 was soo fast and i see replys before close it..

FOR NON SiDE EYE PPL's ==> read old posts to before say anything coz any ppls keep changeing my words or spliting little sides :) read it full before reply..

angeldawn
10-02-2013, 08:29 AM
And by the way, angel is most probably older than you, she's way older than me (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay).

Hahahahaha Shadow I love you!!!

@Venom once again you posts show a COMPLETE lack of knowledge about Pl, the forums or ppl on the forums.

Ppl are not posting here to defend me or protect me. (Ok shadow just did lol but only because you tried to insult me)

Since you like to put ppl down and refuse to learn anything I'll try to educate you some more

If you have read the forums or known any PL history you would know Crims and Apollo are the two ppl who would never do that. They speak numbers, statistics and facts. They are HIGHLY respected in the community. They are both GOAs an award given by STS years ago for their help in the community. They would not post incorrect information just to defend me. They are better ppl than that. They do not defend blindly. When either Crims or Apollo think I'm wrong. They have no problems voicing it. (You can see in other threads) The community wouldn't be what it is without Crims and Apollo. They make PL a better place and a better game.

Did you know that Crims hosts PVP Tourrneys?
Did you know Apollo create PVP Guides?

You insult ppl without knowing anything about them and you are too lazy to learn before you post your ignorant and hating comments.

The ppl who have been posting against your opinion are great ppl in the community and game. If you weren't so blinded by your own pride maybe you could learn from them. (Even my little shadow dude who isn't 76 ❤️)

Edit: FYI I'm 35. I don't hide it. I'm completely open about my age. And age doesn't mean anything but you calling me a kid shows you have issues.

Edit 2: Someone else said ppl here were Pallys and I was asking if you were. And then stated my opinion on Pallys.

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 08:37 AM
angel just tell me.. did i said i have 13 76 char for mean i am bettee than all ???? why you taked it to this side ???? answer this just this... sleepy or you seeng mesages how you want '??? pls only answer this just this...

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 08:42 AM
[QUOTE=angeldawn;1286442]

14 toons? I have more than that on my second account. The number of toons you have doesn't prove skill to me. I have 40+ toons 6 caped and blah blah blah. Does that make me better than ppl who don't? Hell no!! Does that make me pro? Hahaha I wish. But sadly no!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
angel just tell me.. did i said i have 13 76 char for mean i am better than all ???? why you taked it to this side ???? answer this just this... sleepy or you seeng mesages how you want '??? pls only answer this just this...

if i want a argue from begining, you allways talking like that and i didnt go on thats... its coz not want a argue.. but if you gonna do it allways offcourse i will tell it to you.. STOP READ HOW YOU WANT SEE << JUST READ HOW iT iS <<<... Waiting your answer on first question... do not forget i can ask you more question like that you changeing my posts and trying argue.... if you want that way i can start from begining for show you WHAT YOU DOiNG...

angeldawn
10-02-2013, 08:42 AM
angel just tell me.. did i said i have 13 76 char for mean i am bettee than all ???? why you taked it to this side ???? answer this just this... sleepy or you seeng mesages how you want '??? pls only answer this just this...

I'm sorry I can't comprehend your question. Can you please ask it again or another way?

angeldawn
10-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Sorry for dibble post >,<

I am interpreting it as I see it. Yes there is def a language barrier but I'm not the only one reading your posts this way.

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 08:56 AM
you said = venom is pally thats why blabla..

i said = i am not pally i have all chars 13-14, so dont talk about when u dont know me...

than you said = [QUOTE=angeldawn;1286442]

in that case my 13-14 mean what ?? yea its only you takeing that my 13-14 char words this side..

i said = i have 13-14 ++++++, so i am not pally do not talk about me if u dont know,me ..

you understand = i am better than all coz i have 13-14 char... <<< sweety have a problem for the understand ??? just try read it how it is. Dont Change means in your brain for start a argue <<<< and just in that topic nothing a bad english :) yes only you read that like this :)

angeldawn
10-02-2013, 09:44 AM

WRONG:

WRONG:
[QUOTE=VenomsChaos;1286427]can u just stop puting yourself down and down ??? i have 13 char pvp / pve chars.. not all mage or int or bird, so stop the talk about things when you dont have any idea about it.

This never once said you weren't a pally. If you actually said that it would have changed the context of your comment. As it is stated, It easily implies that you having 13 toons means you are skilled because my previous statement you are commenting on was about not having skill or education.

<<< sweety have a problem for the understand ??? just try read it how it is. Dont Change means in your brain for start a argue <<<< and just in that topic nothing a bad english :) yes only you read that like this :)

I can understand English very well. It is my native tongue :) What you are failing to understand is how bad and broken your English is. Other ppl here have commented on it but once again you have too much pride to accept criticism. All you say is if you can't understand me it's your fault

You also fail to comprehend that Tone comes across in text communication. So when you say things like the following it comes across very bad and hostile. It creates a bad environment.

If you can't understand me it's your fault
Sts are scammers
Stop putting your self down and down
Sound like a kid
Let's stop relying
Your tourney score not meaning anything if you thinking rings not changeing score on pro vs pro dual
You don't have any idea about rings
You don't have any idea about the game
You missed everything in the topic
You are nothing at all, maybe you just post here coz you scareing if ppl get a ring as you have, you can't kill any one
Or u are a begger in game and I didnt give you anything
It doesnt metter how he is in game or how long he play
He's posts not the smartest post
Nothing a bad English

Cavoc
10-02-2013, 09:54 AM

i said = i am not pally i have all chars 13-14, so dont talk about when u dont know me...

than you said

in that case my 13-14 mean what ?? yea its only you takeing that my 13-14 char words this side..

i said = i have 13-14 ++++++, so i am not pally do not talk about me if u dont know,me ..

you understand = i am better than all coz i have 13-14 char... <<< sweety have a problem for the understand ??? just try read it how it is. Dont Change means in your brain for start a argue <<<< and just in that topic nothing a bad english :) yes only you read that like this :)

Lolwut

VenomsChaos
10-02-2013, 10:08 AM
argh kids " or misunderstand persons "

if sts said there new cap and 11 month later they saying no new cap , its will make they scammer, they did a wrong step / let us know 11 month later... 11 month they just said they will.... all can do mistakes but they should find a way for take it positive way.. 1-2-3 if they not care us and what happens how i can trust and can waste plats ? what if they close server after i buy 5000 plat ? its samething as now they did.. so lets see if they gonna see they wrong and fix it.. in time we will see if i can trust or not, lets wait and see.. a company shouldnt risk thats, i believe they will fix..

we giweing idea for they to fix it..

<<<< " sts scammer " <<< in that post you seeing that ???? brain problem ??

we talking about glory ++ rings and you saying " black dragon ring most better than all, you can have it " <<<

you keep saying rings noting <<< %5 dodge %1 hit, 55 hp, 15 armor nothing << omg omg.. pro vs pro without lag if you think rings nothing you dont have any idea about game.. doesnt metter how long you playing <<< yup its right to :)

if rings not changeing anything why you atacked topic like that ??

my fault to take you seriously... bb forum ;) lets close topic and lets see what will sts gonna do...

KahunaJake
10-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Gonna go ahead and close this up. Please remember to be respectful to other users.