PDA

View Full Version : To STS..

Limitational
09-23-2013, 03:55 PM
Or for that matter other people. It seems everytime I submit my ticket it automatically gets turned to "Resolved" I submitted a ticket friday and got no reply, I get it they don't work weekends but that should have meant i'd of gotten a reply by now, Then checking my cases it says "Resolved" This is NOT resolved. So I made another ticket this morning. And I just got home now and check and it says RESOLVED. Seriously. My last ticket wasn't set to resolved until support answered it, Why is this happening?

Taejo
09-23-2013, 05:20 PM
I was told by many other players that "Resolved" means they're looking into a solution, not that the case is closed. From what I gather:

Open = not read
Resolved = read, in work
Closed = done deal

I can't say this is the true answer, but in my experience that is the process they use.

Limitational
09-23-2013, 05:23 PM
I was told by many other players that "Resolved" means they're looking into a solution, not that the case is closed. From what I gather:

Open = not read
Resolved = read, in work
Closed = done deal

I can't say this is the true answer, but in my experience that is the process they use.

This is why im dodgey on it my friend. My last case on september 10th was fixed on september 13th by dracknor (Or whatever his name is sorry, He works for Support) That case still says resolved. So maybe its my OCD or something but its bugging me that it says resolved lol. Idunno im still waiting on a reply but my guess is supports gonna be offline in a hour or so if not already. So guess ill be waiting til tomorrow.

xcainnblecterx
09-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Just takes time. Think of how many players play, now think how many tickets get sent in a.day. Resolved is they got it and will look into it (at least that what it means to me). When they take care of it or if they do, it will show closed

Samhayne
09-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Hey Limitational,

I don't see any tickets from your email other than the one you referenced on the 10th. Maybe you're writing to us from an email the support system is blocking (because they spammed us previously, for example).

Lets take this to PMs. If you want to PM me your information and what you wrote in about, I'll take a closer look for you.

Thread closed.