PDA

View Full Version : Wtf flapjack?????????

NoobRyu
09-23-2013, 04:48 PM
I just bought flapjack and I equipped him and I get no bonus. I don't get the +8 mana and health regen and most importantly I don't get +15% DMg and his arcane ability doesn't even work at all, I mean he doesn't even hit and stun at all. I tried on monsters and it just doesnt work! Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks.

FluffNStuff
09-23-2013, 04:51 PM
did you feed him?

NoobRyu
09-23-2013, 04:55 PM
Yes Ofc.

JaytB
09-23-2013, 04:55 PM
I just bought flapjack and I equipped him and I get no bonus. I don't get the +8 mana and health regen and most importantly I don't get +15% DMg and his arcane ability doesn't even work at all, I mean he doesn't even hit and stun at all. I tried on monsters and it just doesnt work! Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks.

WTFlapjack O.o

But seriously though, you can't 'see' the regen. You'll have to not be fighting for the regen to be able to kick in, and at higher level that regen is not really all that noticable.

Damage % isn't added in the stats screen and is a known problem, but devs have guaranteed us that the damage added is definitely there, you just can't see it in your stats screen.

For him not dealing damage, lvl him up first. If you take a low lvl pet in a too high lvl dungeon, it won't deal any damage at all.

FluffNStuff
09-23-2013, 04:56 PM
Does he 'look' happy? Because it sounds like he is missing his happiness bonus, and Arcane ability goes away when they are unhappy. Could be a glitch to that.

NoobRyu
09-23-2013, 04:59 PM
WTFlapjack O.o

But seriously though, you can't 'see' the regen. You'll have to not be fighting for the regen to be able to kick in, and at higher level that regen is not really all that noticable.

Damage % isn't added in the stats screen and is a known problem, but devs have guaranteed us that the damage added is definitely there, you just can't see it in your stats screen.

For him not dealing damage, lvl him up first. If you take a low lvl pet in a too high lvl dungeon, it won't deal any damage at all.

I have malison. She gives me +5% crit and I have Wrathjaw he give me +10 DMg and I can see me hitting harder in pvp. When I use flapjack, it's like I'm not using a pet at all.

NoobRyu
09-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Tried using flapjack in pvp, my friends lets me hit him and I do the exact same DMg without pet. We're the f is flapjack 15% extra DMg? I can't see a difference at all