PDA

View Full Version : AFKers in uber and wolf dailyes

bhutkeyur
09-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Is it possible to deal with afkers who are leeching daily quest?
Solution : if u dont attack uber or wolf boss you will teleported to stronghold.

they just stay dead so other people cant join also :(

Out of topic but : Uber isnt dropping locked, why?
Is there any hidden update done by STS - now getting locked is harder
Anyone feels sameway about locked?

Taejo
09-23-2013, 05:30 PM
I brought up this topic a few months ago and nothing really came from it. The best solution is to just find a new map without AFKers. You can try my trick: go deeper into the map and kill mobs for Uberman/Ulfang to spawn away from the AFKers. The thing is you have to be able to solo it or bring a friend along; but its still pretty funny to see them finally revive themselves and try to get to where you are :)

EDIT: Correction, they did nerf locked crates here!

Shadow217
09-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Love doing that, especially when they can't even get past the first part of the mobs :p

chitgoks
09-24-2013, 03:32 AM
havent seen locked lately. and it's for the better. otherwise, those dead leechers will just proliferate ever more

asimauara
09-24-2013, 10:52 AM
It definitely isn't right that those plankers do that and yes i coined the old archaic term first in this post thats what they are although if i find the person next day actually fighting i return the favor lol or have everyone on the quest plank and see how long it takes for the person to realize hey no one is fighting... read the online book once titled how to troll a troll its got alot of good references!

Carapace
09-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Locked Crates do not drop from the dungeons mentioned here any longer. I believe it was mentioned in patch notes but this was weeks or months ago. There was a very heavy exploit involving luck elixirs/pendants and idle farming in this map.