PDA

View Full Version : First Beginnings in Arcane Legends!

Kazillo
09-23-2013, 05:56 PM
For me, my first time in AL was amazing. I felt so awesome about how my new Vanity Purple Founders armour made me look! I wasn't long before I was hooked, hours of my free time gone but in a good way. (Just like Pocket Legends) Then I had joined a guild. I can't remember the guild masters player name but the guilds name was "The Fellowship"! It was amazing, and that guild welcomed and helped me so I was ready for AL. We would chat and form parties, we met and invited new players to befriend. Arcane Legends changed from a game into an experience. After awhile I was all ready for what AL had to throw at me. Sadly the GM gave their position to someone who was never online and slowly... the guild... died. But thanks to The Fellowship my Arcane Legends experience was jump-started like a defibrillator. Not by one person, but by a great group of players!

So what I'm getting at is we all have that thing that made our first while in AL something that stands out, everybody has their own story. So tell everybody yours below.

Alrisaia
09-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Actually the same guild that gave me my jump start and I'm pretty sure Vystrich was the GM.

From there, The challenge of Elites kept me around.

Kazillo
09-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Actually the same guild that gave me my jump start and I'm pretty sure Vystrich was the GM.

From there, The challenge of Elites kept me around.
You might be thinking of Arcane Fellowship, but I could be wrong :)

Vystirch
09-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Nope, never was the GM of "The Fellowship"
Me and Melo founded AF right off the bat, no transition guilds. The first two seasons were awesome! I remember them well.

-Vys

Alrisaia
09-23-2013, 06:03 PM
Yep I was thinking of Arcane Fellowship - Didn't realize 'The Fellowship' existed :)

xcainnblecterx
09-23-2013, 06:04 PM
The.community was better, elite chests had decent odds, max price of elite gear was 100-150k, daily egg quests actually gave the.egg after completion and not a chance at one, had good friends to compete with for a lil spot on the lb, talking with friends about quickest way tp run maps, the maps were excruciatingly hard(i like a.challange), and best of all there were no crates. Whats keeping around right now is the few friends left here and hoping things will smooth out in the long run

Lumirayne
09-23-2013, 06:09 PM
I just started playing this weekend, so we shall see what will make me stay. Right now, it's just finding a game my husband and I can play together. :-)

Ebezaanec
09-23-2013, 10:50 PM
I created my AL account on the 1st day of IOS release, however I was still stuck in PL mode. I was too stubborn to quit PL and move on... So I missed out on the best seasons of AL. But I resolved my PL issues after the announcement that there were no new expansions planned for PL and now I am fully submersed in AL.

I continued to cap each expansion and I made a lot of great friends... And to think.. If I hadn't given up PL, I would have never met these amazing people.

Energizeric
09-23-2013, 11:17 PM
....But I resolved my PL issues after the announcement that there were no new expansions planned for PL.....

I haven't really been paying attention to PL, but did they actually make an official announcement? I always assumed there would be an expansion at some point. I guess that means I can never craft my elite ring. :/

xcainnblecterx
09-24-2013, 12:25 AM
I haven't really been paying attention to PL, but did they actually make an official announcement? I always assumed there would be an expansion at some point. I guess that means I can never craft my elite ring. :/

No there hasnt been a.official no more expansions thread. Theres a official no new cap on the horizon thread but i dont see how that means never

DocDoBig
09-24-2013, 08:02 AM

Hi,
here what Sam said:

Hey Ape, it's also not really cool to call us lairs :(

We've always done our best to shoot straight with our community. Zapoke has this correct:

JustG is just being straight when he is saying that there isn't a new PL level cap raise in the near term. That doesn't mean we will never do a level cap raise - we may.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116935-Not-cool-(

Thanks for keeping it cool in the future.