MysticLegend97
09-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Bear = l30 Conqueror Plat Pack Set.
Ring Suggestions? Build Suggestions?
92 str, 67 dex

Fox = Any suggestions? Lol

Zapoke
09-24-2013, 08:27 AM
I tried all the 30 sets on my fox, Iceberg worked best. I use 2 dodge/8 armor rings on Bears/ Foxes/ Birds.

MysticLegend97
09-24-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks, any skill build suggestions?

Zapoke
09-24-2013, 12:41 PM
Hm, well I'm using:
6 Evasion
6 Rage Tonic
6 Hamstring
6 Poison Needles
3 Fury
1 Vixen Kick
1 Rabid Bite
1 Hypnotize

Couple things:
The 3 points on Fury obviously are an optional thing. I put them there so I don't have to worry about any kind of hit debuff screwing up my damage (no real damage debuffing ability on Fox, so have to nuke and gtfo! :p). Also, you could move the points in Poison Needles to armor shredder if you'd like. I like having more burst abilities over more damage per hit. Also, slows and H/s debuffing are nice against Rhinos.

MysticLegend97
09-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Thanks, a ton

MysticLegend97
09-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Wat dodge/armor ring has str requirement? With iceberg you need 94 str and only get 60 dex

Zapoke
09-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Wat dodge/armor ring has str requirement? With iceberg you need 94 str and only get 60 dex

Ah, right. Level 10 dex rings are good, then. I don't usually use any rings that aren't dex. :p

MysticLegend97
09-24-2013, 05:35 PM
2 dodge/ armor 10 ring?

Zapoke
09-24-2013, 06:11 PM
2 dodge/ armor 10 ring?

Dodge / armor. Yup.

MysticLegend97
09-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Thanks lol. Leveling atm add Contemplation cya there

Itoopeo
09-30-2013, 07:13 AM
Everyone else is L30 dont make a 31 or i farm u

Trenton
09-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Everyone else is L30 dont make a 31 or i farm u I highly doubt it. You couldn't even team my mage, you fail spawn, and you fail trash talk. Calling me gay doesn't do anything, if you get it. :)

MysticLegend97
09-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Name? I like free kills

Spyce
09-30-2013, 10:36 PM

You're funny dude!

Itoopeo
10-07-2013, 04:25 AM
Name? I like free deaths

ign Itoopeo. And i am eager to help you with your deaths!

MysticLegend97
10-07-2013, 07:31 AM
O dat nub. Mkay cya soon

Itoopeo
10-07-2013, 03:53 PM
I will POWN you! Stomp poop out of you!

Impact
01-22-2014, 09:26 PM
Attribute points:
60 Strength: 60 str is needed to equip the ghoulish black cat shield, reaper blade, the banjo basher and armsman.
2 Intelligence: Don't upgrade int, it isn't needed at 31 and isn't good the only thing you need from int is the int halloween armour and helm that use 0 attribute points.
96 Dexterity : 92 dex is needed to equip the shivering ice talon, expert,the forgotten bow( only for fun). Dex also Increases skill damage of all skills

Skill build:
The build I'm using atm is
1 rabid bite,1 vixen kick, 6 posion needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 1 hamstring, 1 posion dart, 6 armour shredder, 1 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 rage tonic

Combo:

Bear: This is your toughest opponent, while fighting a bear, try to kite his cb by doing: rage tonic, fury, evade when 12m, hypnotize, vixen kick, armour shredder, poison needles, get closer to him dart, howl, rabid, ham(combo) vixen kick that should kill him unless he's killed you, cb hit or he's a lvl 35/40(mostly op 40s)

Mage: The op 6 heal and ms is annoying so you want to kill then as fast as possible so i do:
Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m, vixen kick, armour shredder,hypnotize, needles, howl, dart, rabid, hamstring(combo)usually dies here unless 40.

Foxes: Deadly if shredder or 5 hamstring hits you so: Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m, hypnotize,shredder,needles, howl,dart, rabid, hamstring(combo), vixen kick( they should be long dead if everything hits.

Bird: Only thing deadly about bird to fox is their root so: Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m,hypno vixen, shredder, howl, dart, rabid, hamstring(combo)needles( should be dead even 40s)

Rhinos: Same as vs fox

Gear

Helmet: Lvl 30 int halloween helm, adds 4 dodge and insane amount plus some decent dmg

Armour: Lvl 30 int halloween helm, adds 4 dodge, good dmg and crit or for op dodges and better dmg use armsman

Weapon: lvl 30 Reaper blade,lvl 30 swamp rats Banjo basher, shivering ice talon, I use the banjo and reaper the most due to high skill dmg and a pink reaper has amazing stats.

Shield: I use ghoulish bone cage shield for the 7 dmg, good crit and good dodge.

Ring: The ring I use is Acrobat's fine platinum band 2% dodge, 10 damage good dodge and dmg.

If you have any questions pm me ign: utimateimpact

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MysticLegend97
01-22-2014, 09:52 PM
Attribute points:
60 Strength: 60 str is needed to equip the ghoulish black cat shield, reaper blade, the banjo basher and armsman.
2 Intelligence: Don't upgrade int, it isn't needed at 31 and isn't good the only thing you need from int is the int halloween armour and helm that use 0 attribute points.
96 Dexterity : 92 dex is needed to equip the shivering ice talon, expert,the forgotten bow( only for fun). Dex also Increases skill damage of all skills

Skill build:
1 rabid bite,1 vixen kick, 6 posion needles, 5 evade, 1 fury, 1 hamstring, 1 posion dart, 6 armour shredder, 1 fox howl, 1 hypnotize, 6 rage tonic

Combo:

Bear: This is your toughest opponent, while fighting a bear, try to kite his cb by doing: rage tonic, fury, evade when 12m, hypnotize, vixen kick, armour shredder, poison needles, get closer to him dart, howl, rabid, ham(combo) vixen kick that should kill him unless he's killed you, cb hit or he's a lvl 35/40(mostly op 40s)

Mage: The op 6 heal and ms is annoying so you want to kill then as fast as possible so i do:
Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m, vixen kick, armour shredder,hypnotize, needles, howl, dart, rabid, hamstring(combo)usually dies here unless 40.

Foxes: Deadly if shredder or 5 hamstring hits you so: Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m, hypnotize,shredder,needles, howl,dart, rabid, hamstring(combo), vixen kick( they should be long dead if everything hits.

Bird: Only thing deadly about bird to fox is their root so: Rage tonic, fury, evade at 12m,hypno vixen, shredder, howl, dart, rabid, hamstring(combo)needles( should be dead even 40s)

Gear

Helmet: Lvl 30 int halloween helm, adds 4 dodge and insane amount plus some decent dmg

Armour: Lvl 30 int halloween helm, adds 4 dodge, good dmg and crit or for op dodges and better dmg use armsman

Weapon: lvl 30 Reaper blade,lvl 30 swamp rats Banjo basher, shivering ice talon, I use the banjo and reaper the most due to high skill dmg and a pink reaper has amazing stats.

Shield: I use ghoulish bone cage shield for the 7 dmg, good crit and good dodge.

Ring: The ring I use is Acrobat's fine platinum band 2% dodge, 10 damage good dodge and dmg.

Such necro buddy ;) it's StayFoxy u nub!

Impact
01-23-2014, 04:40 PM
Attribute points:

Skill build:

Combo:

Gear

Such necro buddy ;) it's StayFoxy u nub!
Whoops i randomly scan forums lol

MysticLegend97
01-23-2014, 04:46 PM
I forgive you this time :)

Itoopeo
01-25-2014, 06:14 AM
L30 became too lame, so i am L40 now. I might make a new L30 iceberg bear soon, because i have some experience at bears mechanics now. Im coming to OWN all those lame talon bears.

MysticLegend97
01-25-2014, 08:16 AM
L30 became too lame, so i am L40 now. I might make a new L30 iceberg bear soon, because i have some experience at bears mechanics now. Im coming to OWN all those lame talon bears.

That's what you said last time before you boosted my kdr to a 3:1. You're welcome any time!

Caiahar
01-25-2014, 01:25 PM

Lol.
I own str bears with kiting. It's just so ez..
And btw killing bears with my 31 warbird and rhino are easy too, even 35 ones.

All for one, and one for all.

Itoopeo
01-25-2014, 04:51 PM
That's what you said last time before you boosted my kdr to a 3:1. You're welcome any time!

Yeah u got 3 kills for one death. Gf.

I have now 3100kills to 1600 deaths. Im now too pro for u to handle

Impact
01-25-2014, 05:44 PM

Lol.
I own str bears with kiting. It's just so ez..
And btw killing bears with my 31 warbird and rhino are easy too, even 35 ones.

Eh beckon cb stomp sms auto?

Itoopeo
01-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Eh beckon cb stomp sms auto?

Hes lying. Talon is so weak.

Caiahar
01-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Hes lying. Talon is so weak.

Lol.......Talon? Never....13m FTW. And I ain't lying. I can easily kite str bears.