PDA

View Full Version : Guild

sparky0624
09-24-2013, 12:22 AM
Need the ability to talk and message my guild members even when offline! Not for stragedy, there is no, guild vs guild, fine! But i have alot of noobs that want and need to know how to play the game! If they are offline, i cant teach them. I get alot of flak for that reason! STS fix this!

sparky0624
09-24-2013, 12:25 AM
I know there is this forum but, too difficult for noobs to get here. Needs to be in game!

Frohnatur
09-24-2013, 12:26 AM
try teamspeak.org
you can stay connected without playing actually. Or use Whatsapp and create a group...

but if people choose to be offline, I'm afraid there isnt much you can do about it... ;)

Or, use good ol' email. There you can teach them the hell out of nothting.

sparky0624
09-24-2013, 12:41 AM
Appreciate the input! But need don't want to do a third party chat or email/ blog type thing. Should be an in game simple thread. Many other MM games I've played have this option!

xcainnblecterx
09-24-2013, 12:48 AM
I like how people demand for things to be implemented instead of being kind and making a suggestive thread that doesnt sound like a demand that if it doesnt happen your goin to blow something up.....just sayin kindness can go a long way

sparky0624
09-24-2013, 12:55 AM
Tried making this suggestion for about 3 weeks. Even suggested to STS cutomer service. Mant times. No reponse! So i figured I'd post it here to get others to think about it! That's all

sparky0624
09-24-2013, 01:02 AM
Not DEMANDING anything. Just asking for a simple thing to help other players understand the game and how it's played. All while in the game, and in MY guild. Helped plenty of other players not in my guild understand this game, but only while online and in game.

xcainnblecterx
09-24-2013, 01:27 AM
Your not the first to suggest this. Its been suggested since pl and its not just a click of a button and boom its in game. Im just saying if you were to make the post sound less.demanding (STS fix this!) and made it sound more of a.suggestion, you would get alot farther. Im not going to lie it would be a nice feature but there would be consequences to it and many peeps have found ways around it