PDA

View Full Version : Red Arlor Winterfest Vanity Return

Kazillo
09-24-2013, 12:38 AM
Does anybody think that the Red Arlor Winterfest Vanity will make a comeback, because currently it's priced quite high and depending on whether it returns or not will decide where it's value goes from here. I'm holding onto mine just in case it isn't returning and then profits will sky rocket, unless I get a really great offer.

Maalice
09-24-2013, 01:15 AM
I really hope that they do not release any of the vanities that have become discontinued

Maunyabastian
09-24-2013, 02:53 AM
No. Just no.
Many players who did buy the vanities, will feel they're scammed.

My suggestion is, please give me BLUE Santa Suit. Thank you.

Derezzzed
09-24-2013, 09:11 AM
If you ever played PL they just had the same vanitys every year so it's quite possible that Red Arlor will be coming back out

drawfflerz
09-24-2013, 09:25 AM
And the price will drop. Hehe

Derezzzed
09-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Keep in mind there is a Halloween event coming out aswell :p

Drearivev
09-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Keep in mind there is a Halloween event coming out aswell :p
Ah, that's right! Hopefully there'll be new vanities for that. If there are, I'm going to go do more offers....

Deadroth
09-24-2013, 10:00 AM
I won't allow back of the winter vanitys. This would be awful to peeps who bought it now. You can make other vanitys for christmas.. Like snowman. Or change their look. Also move out the xmas tree for mages ~ it should be rare, and move it to wars. Instead of tree, add snowman vanity for mage, for rogue change the santa and elf vanity looks.

drawfflerz
09-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Nice idea... and maybe for halloween the vanity look like zombie, or mummy, or pumpkin, or casper. Lol.

Wutzgood
09-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Hope it doesn't. Just bought that vanity with my mythic weekend earnings lol.

Xaotique
09-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Yeah, I really hope not since it costed me 900K and will drop to being worthless if they do.

Zanpakuto
09-24-2013, 02:46 PM
They never said they wouldn't for holiday vanities especially only one year after. If they don't re release, need to invest more time in designs, old ones the price goes up and only players benefit. Rerelease = more Plat spent which means more profits and new players get a chance to wear. If I were STS I would re-release. Steel commando, kraken, and founders I don't see ever coming back. This game is lacking committed new players because everything is tailored towards those with money especially elite. Vanities allow all players to enjoy to say the least.

Morholt
09-24-2013, 05:23 PM
It makes sense that they return, as they bring Ripmaw around for Shark week.
You can expect to see the snowman (forget the name...) during Christmas, which means it is likely to see some returned winter vanity. Unless, they design some completely new winter vanities.

Thought: people always rejoice at the return of pets like Ripmaw & Slag, often complaining that they can't get them NOW.
But when it comes to re-releasing vanities that are tradeable...crying & complaining threads about how their items are going to depreciate. Sell your stuff now & buy a new cheaper one in the future. If they aren't re-released, buy a new one for what will be virtually the same as the current price.

Would you all prefer your vanities become untradeable again? Even if they drop in value...they will still be worth more than what they once were (zero gold).
The point for vanities being tradeable is that players can get ones that aren't currently around. It's not so that you can have more gold. With that in mind, the re-release of vanities is something you can expect to likely happen.

miistic
09-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Does anybody think that the Red Arlor Winterfest Vanity will make a comeback, because currently it's priced quite high and depending on whether it returns or not will decide where it's value goes from here. I'm holding onto mine just in case it isn't returning and then profits will sky rocket, unless I get a really great offer.
..................................... (random thread lol)

Maalice
09-24-2013, 05:53 PM
Please do not bring it back!

Wutzgood
09-24-2013, 05:56 PM
Vanities don't add to stats unlike pets so not bringing them back would make sense. Should be for those who were playing at the time or paid the high price for one that isn't available.

Maalice
09-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Wish a dev would chime in on this

Energizeric
09-24-2013, 06:28 PM
I think they should come back but the new ones should be slightly different than the old ones. They can even use the same art, but just change the colors slightly so that there is a difference. Then the older ones will retain their value, but new players can still have the new ones.

drgrimmy
09-24-2013, 06:31 PM
I personally would hope that they do not. Unfortunately, given prior experience with pl I would not be surprised if they were reintroduced in some form, either exactly the same, or slightly different. This happened with many holiday vanities in pl including the pumpkin head and zombie head, creating controversy both times. I guess now that they are tradeable it is not as important because it is no longer a marker of someone who has played from the beginning :(

NeverForgotten
09-24-2013, 06:41 PM
When it was available it clearly said it won't be available til next tear just like our snowman pet

Wutzgood
09-24-2013, 06:43 PM
I think they should come back but the new ones should be slightly different than the old ones. They can even use the same art, but just change the colors slightly so that there is a difference. Then the older ones will retain their value, but new players can still have the new ones.

If they do bring it back hope they do this and make them a little different.

NeverForgotten
09-24-2013, 06:44 PM
It said in its info it will return next year

Wutzgood
09-24-2013, 06:55 PM
The devs here listen to their audience alot more than most companies. Don't be surprised if they change them to make the old ones retain value. They said they were bringing them back but may not be exact.

Morholt
09-24-2013, 07:02 PM
The devs here listen to their audience alot more than most companies. Don't be surprised if they change them to make the old ones retain value. They said they were bringing them back but may not be exact.That would be a new item then...

Replicas aren't the same as an original.

Wutzgood
09-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Still this was said before vanities were tradeable. I doubt they will be exact with the price of them now. They upgraded mythic armor instead of releasing a new set because people spent alot on it.

Morholt
09-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Still this was said before vanities were tradeable. I doubt they will be exact with the price of them now. They upgraded mythic armor instead of releasing a new set because people spent alot on it.Spent a lot so that it can become worthless! ;)

Wutzgood
09-24-2013, 10:29 PM
Lol we will see.

Deadroth
09-25-2013, 12:47 PM
They never said they wouldn't for holiday vanities especially only one year after. If they don't re release, need to invest more time in designs, old ones the price goes up and only players benefit. Rerelease = more Plat spent which means more profits and new players get a chance to wear. If I were STS I would re-release. Steel commando, kraken, and founders I don't see ever coming back. This game is lacking committed new players because everything is tailored towards those with money especially elite. Vanities allow all players to enjoy to say the least.

No no no... NO. That was a first xmas vanity. AND OVER! That shouldn't be rerelased !!! Because of that, it should be unique.. I will give You and example.. The first season cap banner is unique.. and dev won't make same one anymore. Same wid vanities.

Vystirch
09-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Vanities should not be the same, if they have to use the same design ( because of server space issues) then atleast make them obviously not the original.

-Vys

Valkiryas
09-25-2013, 11:38 PM
When STS release that vanitys i don't bought them.

Why?

Because I'm not a platinum user and now they're rares vanitys ( Complete Unfair ).

I wish the vanitys back again and now buy one if these.

Wutzgood
09-26-2013, 08:55 AM
By not releasing the same ones this year they will guarantee that everyone will buy this years ones so they won't miss them or pay the high auction prices. Plus old ones will retain their value.

j3peaz
09-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Maybe make new ones this year and rerelease old ones next year along with more new ones :)

Zeus
09-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Why does it matter? Anyone who has the money can buy it.

So, because of that, I wouldn't doubt that they would come back. Also, keep in mind that it did state that the items will return yearly. This isn't anything new, as all of the _____ Legends game do it. Honestly, to think otherwise...well, you made a bad investment choice.

The "it's exclusive" argument is entirely invalid considering that was thrown out the window when all vanities were made tradable. Honestly, IMO, just suck it up and use it as a way to make more money when you buy them again. Why? Just like in other Legends games, they still go up throughout the year.

Maalice
09-30-2013, 02:21 AM
Changed my mind... they should b rereleased.

Kazillo
09-30-2013, 07:09 PM
It's a tough decision, sell now or wait...

Zeus
09-30-2013, 08:03 PM
It's a tough decision, sell now or wait...

Sell them...in every STG game, holiday items and vanities are released again so there's no point in investing in them.

ecnivz
11-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Personally, I really wanted the RedValor WinterFest Suit for my Char - Rogue.
People are selling too expensive, the cheapest is 800K gold, and now, I haven't even top 100K =.=

Lovingly
11-10-2013, 10:25 AM
sam said they will return. prices has already droped so sell them now, as i wud
ps pls dont rage:d

ElfDreamer
11-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Yeah... this red arlor and arlor will return, avaible again in store :))
Like grimm vanities/grimm will come back in next year halloween.

denx
11-10-2013, 06:48 PM
i sold my red arlor already. i think they will comeback, they will just change the name and its a completely new item again.
i played SL and seen this happen.

Wutzgood
11-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Yep they are confirmed to return. Price will never hit as high as they were this year since they will return every year.

Pyramuson
11-11-2013, 04:28 AM
However, if dev do return the same exact x'mas or halloween vanities each year eventually players will stop buying them (except for newbies) as they already have the same item from previous years just need to reused it. Platinum saved :)

Daddyblu
11-11-2013, 04:35 AM

true-
Alor vanities will come back but not the same color or design

Shanamerny
11-11-2013, 05:21 AM
I believe this is the last time red arlor will come back.. next year they will implement the new vanities from this Christmas with newer ones for next Christmas. If it isn't so, it should be. Sts is all about revenue. People will eventually stop buying red arlor from plat purchase because it'll be available to everyone in cs or already have it from previous seasons. Am I wrong? Idk just my opinion anyway lol

Zeus
11-11-2013, 07:51 PM
true-
Alor vanities will come back but not the same color or design

Not true.

Int
11-12-2013, 12:13 PM
It probably will come back since in PL they brought many of the same items/vanities

Imjebus
11-13-2013, 01:17 AM
They will come back. I remember reading the description when I bought my arlor sets on how it's going to come back so yeah. Plus I believe Sam said they'll be coming back but I'm not quite sure :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Daddyblu
11-13-2013, 01:25 AM
it will be boring to have same things over and over again,

if they will bring red alor, they also need new Stuff.